Thermal attack combo

Shadowzoroark your names Cameron? And shadow zoroark was their so I believe the stadium and did u use sliding shoot?
(Jan. 30, 2011  11:20 PM)Hypersonic Wrote: Take a picture of your stadium to prove you have one, because you used lightning force then people told you to use the attack stadium then you made this thread to do it.

I dont understand an Why Friday?

Im not Cameron...im Jamie an Cameron is our friend.....anyway the stadium was indeed a TT Atack Stadium an i wernt watchin if he did a slidin shoot
shadowleone0110 Wrote:lies and camerons a witness

Besides, your using outclassed parts, C145, WB, just use GB145/R145 RS/CS/RSF.
(Jan. 30, 2011  11:20 PM)Hypersonic Wrote: Take a picture of your stadium to prove you have one, because you used lightning force then people told you to use the attack stadium then you made this thread to do it.

dont have a camera but ill try and borrow one it might take a while but ill need to know how to post an image
He may not have those parts to test
Not everyone has top tier parts
(Jan. 30, 2011  11:23 PM)Hypersonic Wrote:
shadowleone0110 Wrote:lies and camerons a witness

Besides, your using outclassed parts, C145, WB, just use GB145/R145 RS/CS/RSF.
i know its not top tier just an option for ideas please stop all this parts can make comebacks this may not be a top tier combo till new parts are released this is my first draft for a combo so give me time to finish a better one please and stop hounding me
Upload the image on Imageshack.us, then use this key
(Jan. 30, 2011  11:24 PM)shadowleone0110 Wrote:

dont have a camera but ill try and borrow one it might take a while but ill need to know how to post an image

Use ur phone an put the mem card in computer fthen upload to imageshack Uncertain
(Jan. 30, 2011  11:24 PM)JonnB Wrote: He may not have those parts to test
Not everyone has top tier parts
thank you i dont have most of those parts yet
hypersonic leave him alone shadowzoroark was their and I trust him and how many people
Aunched
Well'......it did Ko my Burn Bull AD145WD a few times,.....it may have potential
A Attack Combo easily KOs a Stamina combo so that doesn't say much
Heres what Ill say
If your combo is attack, test against defence
If your combo is stamina, test against attack
If your combo is defence, test against stamina
If your combo is balance, test against balance
Don't worry about it

I'll Pickup a Hasbro Thermal Pisces in a few days and test it myself.
(Jan. 30, 2011  11:36 PM)Hypersonic Wrote: Heres what Ill say

Exactly
Except for the Balance situation in which case I'd test it against Attack, Stamina and Defense

However this is getting a bit off-topic
(Jan. 30, 2011  11:36 PM)Hypersonic Wrote: Heres what Ill say

Actually, we find it more accurate to test it like this :

If your combination is an Attack type, test it against a top-tier Defense type.
" " Stamina type, " " a top-tier Stamina type.
" " Defense type, " " a top-tier Attack type.
" " Balance type, " " all types ...
Oh Thanks Kai-V

Was always A Bit Unsure about that
Within strong Attack types it might be relevant to test them against themselves, but otherwise just do what I listed.
Wouldn't RF or R2F be better in this situation as HF is a pretty bad attack part?
just by the sound of it, it seems like a AWESOME bey!!!!Wink
I've been testing out this combo: MF Termal ______ CH120/145HF but in a Max Stampede Stadium. To be honest I've liked how it moves. It KOs and sometimes OS's it's opponent. I've only been able to test it out against a top tier stamina bey though...Burn Serpent DF145SD.
(Feb. 04, 2011  3:33 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: I've been testing out this combo: MF Termal ______ CH120/145HF but in a Max Stampede Stadium. To be honest I've liked how it moves. It KOs and sometimes OS's it's opponent. I've only been able to test it out against a top tier stamina bey though...Burn Serpent DF145SD.

I might be wrong... but i don't think that's a top tier stamina bey Uncertain
it's quite outclassed