Thermal Pisces T125ES Article

Welp, I finished the article. It was fun, and I hope you guys approve so I can put it up.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...25ES_Draft

Face: Pisces

The Face on this Beyblade depicts Pisces, a constellation of the zodiac. Its name is the Latin plural for fish. The face itself actually depicts a shark, though a Shark is technically a fish. The face is manufactured with the Pre-HWS design printed on, and a new, more colurful versoin can be added with one of the 2 Pisces Face Stickers in the Hybrid Wheel System Stamina and Defense Reshuffle.
[edit] Clear Wheel: Pisces

* Weight: 2.7g

Pisces is a navy blue Clear Wheel with decorations resembling fish scales and shark fins. When in motion, it appears to have a "fence" surrounding the face.
[edit] Metal Wheel: Thermal

* Weight: 30.3

This metal wheel was first released with Thermal Pisces T125ES. It has 2 main sections, each resembling a shark. Despite being lighter than Flame, it has less undisturbed spin time, despite being only for a second. This is actually a trade of sorts, for this beyblade has superior defense to Flame while retaining great Stamina.
[edit] Use in Stamina Customization

Thermal Pisces DF145SD is a top tier Stamina customization, with a hint of defense provided in this very wheel. Thermal and Flame are interchangeable in customization depending on what a blader is looking for in a customization. Flame Sagittario DF145SD has a little bit more Stamina, but looses that much defense in turn.
[edit] Track: Tornado 125

* Weight: 1.7g

Originally released with the Booster Flame Libra T125ES, T125 is supposedly a Stamina type track. However, there is still the standing issue of how it is almost identical to D125, a fairly useful part released with Wolf D125B, in performance and use. The "Tornado" part, however, is a bit akin to those on DF145, so there is a possibility that it has some relevant Stamina uses. Then again, whether or not the gimmick of DF145, pushing down air, is truly what makes the part remarkable for Stamina, or some other unknown element. It is also unknown if T125 has that element if it is not truly the pushing down of air.
[edit] Use in Beyblade Customization

Flame Libra T125SD and Thermal Pisces T125SD are decent Stamina type Beyblades, and MF Rock Aries T125WB also has a level of defense, though non of the listed customizations are top tier.
[edit] Bottom: Eternal Sharp

* Weight: 1g

The Eternal Sharp bottom is surprisingly heavy, clocking in a whole Gram, but still lacks use. The Sharp family is known for horrid balance issues, and ES is no exception whatsoever. The bottom, oddly, is able to retract itself inside slightly, though this makes little to no difference. ES is a much better alternative to BS, but the D series bottoms are much more acceptable in a Beyblade Customization.
[edit] Use in Defense Customization

If you were to be at a shortage of B Series bottoms, MF Rock Aries C145ES would be plentifully heavy, but retain that horrible S Series balance issue. Despite being lighter, a Ball bottom would be much wiser for use.
[edit] Overall

Thermal is an amazing part for Stamina, but the rest of the lot is fairly useless. Thermal is the only relevant part imn this set, but invaluable all the same. Every Blader should own at least one of this Beyblade.
Legit critique:

Quote:The Face on this Beyblade depicts Pisces, a constellation of the zodiac. Its name is the Latin plural for fish. The face itself actually depicts a shark, though a Shark is technically a fish. The face is manufactured with the Pre-HWS design printed on, and a new, more colurful versoin can be added with one of the 2 Pisces Face Stickers in the Hybrid Wheel System Stamina and Defense Reshuffle.

This isn't really needed. Look at the Face descriptions in other articles to get a better handle for it. The first sentence alone would have been enough.

Quote: When in motion, it appears to have a "fence" surrounding the face.

This isn't necessary ...

Quote:Despite being lighter than Flame, it has less undisturbed spin time, despite being only for a second.

I have no idea what this sentence actually means.

Quote:However, there is still the standing issue of how it is almost identical to D125, a fairly useful part released with Wolf D125B, in performance and use. The "Tornado" part, however, is a bit akin to those on DF145, so there is a possibility that it has some relevant Stamina uses. The "Tornado" part, however, is a bit akin to those on DF145, so there is a possibility that it has some relevant Stamina uses. Then again, whether or not the gimmick of DF145, pushing down air, is truly what makes the part remarkable for Stamina, or some other unknown element. It is also unknown if T125 has that element if it is not truly the pushing down of air.

You sound very unsure of the subject which you are writing about; Beywiki is supposed to be the definitive resource for facts, not opinions, about Beyblade. This paragraph just rambles on with a lot of words but doesn't really tell me anything about the part.

You continue to editorialize a lot more in this article, using informal language and opinions. I am sure we all appreciate the effort, but I don't think your writing ability is at the level it needs to be at to contribute to the Beywiki.
OK, i'll look over it again I guess. Though I'm not sure what i did wrong with the T125 part...

Thanks for letting me know, at least.

EDIT: Looking again at DF145, it says that the actual pushing down of air is negliable. So i guess comparing it to DF145 was the mistake in the first place....
(Jan. 23, 2010  6:54 PM)firelord767 Wrote: OK, i'll look over it again I guess. Though I'm not sure what i did wrong with the T125 part...

I'll try to clarify then. You wrote the T125 section as if you don't really know anything about how it works, which is not really appropriate for Beywiki. Beywiki is an encyclopedia for Beyblade; imagine looking up something in an encyclopedia and the article being full of, "I think, maybe, possibly," etc.

The articles have to be concrete in their information.
OK then, I'll guess I'll give it a rest ntil i know more about the mechanics of the part.
Brad addressed most of my main concerns quite well. Good effort, but next time be more sure of what you're talking about. And, be concise in what you're writing, things such as "Originally released with the Booster Flame Libra T125ES" in the T125 section are not necessary. Only write what needs to be said.
Thanks for all the input. I'll trim down on all the oddities and do some more testing on T125. And stop comparing it to DF145.
Thanks for the info I'm grateful for your artical Article...Not like certain people.
(Oct. 23, 2010  10:40 PM)BlueLeonLion Wrote: Thanks for the info I'm grateful for your artical Article...Not like certain people.
... Only constructive criticism was given in general, so I do not know what you are referring to.