There's a new WBO member? (!)

First of all, hello! My name is Ahmir Moore, and I'm kind of a rookie at Beyblading. So far, I'm learning about the history, and how this particular "sport" evolved. Therefore, I'm currently viewing every episode of Beyblade, from the first series ever, to Metal Fury. Yeah, it might take a while. But it's really interesting. I've learned a lot so far! Such as, the Dragoon, Tyson and the gang. The BBA, Bit-Beasts, and more! But, watching episodes wasn't enough, I decided to go out and buy a decent Beyblade that I can train with (Ray Striker, IR Spin Control), it costs me about 31.47. Anyways, I've gathered up a group of friends to help me out, because they're all very experienced Beybladers. After all of that activity, I came here to learn more about the stats of different Beys, the new released episodes, etc. The best thing about this site, is that I can actually travel and battle with other people! How cool is that? Well! That's the end of my introduction! Seeya around in the forum!

Note: I live in Richmond, Virginia! But I'm not looking for a battle until I learn just a little bit more;

Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO! If you have any questions go to the Ask a question thread.
Hope you have a good time here!!
You look like you have great potential, honestly though, you should look into competitive blading. Your grammar and your spelling is great, you seem very knowledgeable, you just need to get more on Beyblade Customization. Here are so many unique combinations:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20386

Ahmir, welcome! Read the spoiler:

(Sep. 18, 2011  4:34 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: You look like you have great potential, honestly though, you should look into competitive blading. Your grammar and your spelling is great, you seem very knowledgeable, you just need to get more on Beyblade Customization. Here are so many unique combinations:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20386

Ahmir, welcome! Read the spoiler:

Haha, good question. I gave out my cell just for ideas, and comments, etc. I'll remove it anyways, it kinda makes me sounds desperate.