Theories of the origin of Samurai Ifraid

First of all, I would like to introduce myself. My name is ***** and I am a new member of this Beyblade community. Honestly I'm still not entirely clear how this works, but in time I will surely understand. the question is: does anyone have any theory regarding the origin of Samurai Ifraid? How did Gingka get it?
If I have made a mistake in this post please let me know it would be very helpful
Its been a while since I've watched Zero-G but i think Madoka made it and Gingka handed it down to Zyro
He must’ve made a bey that is like his Pegasus to give to his successors when he finds who that is. He used a part of Pegasus to make it (explains why Samurai Pegasus is so light XD) and pours a part of the power of the star fragment into it like ryuga did with Kenya did and literally everyone with a bey did in the end of metal fury. He then found a fitting successor that loves beyblade as much as he did and gave it to him.
(Jun. 08, 2020  3:58 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Its been a while since I've watched Zero-G but i think Madoka made it and Gingka handed it down to Zyro
I believe you are right that in the anime, Madoka made it and Gingka gave it to Zyro but in the manga Gingka made the first Ifraid (forgot its name) and later it evolves into Samurai Ifraid with Zyro
(Jun. 08, 2020  4:04 AM)Orbit Wrote: He must’ve made a bey that is like his Pegasus to give to his successors when he finds who that is. He used a part of Pegasus to make it (explains why Samurai Pegasus is so light XD) and pours a part of the power of the star fragment into it like ryuga did with Kenya  did and literally everyone with a bey did in the end of metal fury. He then found a fitting successor that loves beyblade as much as he did and gave it to him.

That could explain why both Pegasis and Ifraid have the "Samurai" elementwheel. Thanks for the answer

(Jun. 08, 2020  4:17 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2020  3:58 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Ha pasado un tiempo desde que vi Zero-G, pero creo que Madoka lo logró y Gingka se lo entregó a Zyro
Creo que tienes razón en que en el anime, Madoka lo hizo y Gingka se lo dio a Zyro, pero en el manga Gingka hizo el primer Ifraid (olvidó su nombre) y más tarde se convirtió en Samurai Ifraid con Zyro

Yes, i've seen something about the previous bey of Zyro, it was like a weird kind of Ifraid

(Jun. 08, 2020  3:58 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Its been a while since I've watched Zero-G but i think Madoka made it and Gingka handed it down to Zyro

Yes, i thought Madoke made it using the "remainds" of diablo némesis. Maybe that's why both are kind of devils
(Jun. 08, 2020  4:18 AM)Ryuto03 Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2020  4:04 AM)Orbit Wrote: He must’ve made a bey that is like his Pegasus to give to his successors when he finds who that is. He used a part of Pegasus to make it (explains why Samurai Pegasus is so light XD) and pours a part of the power of the star fragment into it like ryuga did with Kenya  did and literally everyone with a bey did in the end of metal fury. He then found a fitting successor that loves beyblade as much as he did and gave it to him.

That could explain why both Pegasis and Ifraid have the "Samurai" elementwheel. Thanks for the answer

(Jun. 08, 2020  4:17 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Creo que tienes razón en que en el anime, Madoka lo hizo y Gingka se lo dio a Zyro, pero en el manga Gingka hizo el primer Ifraid (olvidó su nombre) y más tarde se convirtió en Samurai Ifraid con Zyro

Yes, i've seen something about the previous bey of Zyro, it was like a weird kind of Ifraid

Yes, i thought Madoke made it using the "remainds" of diablo némesis. Maybe that's why both are kind of devils

Ifraid is a samurai, so I don't know what you mean when you say Devils. Even if you look up Ifrit (Ifraid isn't a real thing) it shows it as . . . Just looked it up, and I was wrong. . .
(Jun. 08, 2020  4:17 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
I believe you are right that in the anime, Madoka made it and Gingka gave it to Zyro but in the manga Gingka made the first Ifraid (forgot its name) and later it evolves into Samurai Ifraid with Zyro

The Wiki has a picture of the first Ifraid.
[Image: latest?cb=20120224021427]
(Jun. 22, 2020  9:18 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2020  4:17 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I believe you are right that in the anime, Madoka made it and Gingka gave it to Zyro but in the manga Gingka made the first Ifraid (forgot its name) and later it evolves into Samurai Ifraid with Zyro

The Wiki has a picture of the first Ifraid.

Lol that doesn't even look like ifraid at all. Ifraid is a real evolution.
(Jun. 22, 2020  11:14 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2020  9:18 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: The Wiki has a picture of the first Ifraid.

Lol that doesn't even look like ifraid at all.  Ifraid is a real evolution.
I’ve read the manga before and I am pretty sure it is referred to as Ifraid. Also, in the manga Gingka is still the one who gave Zyro his bey soooo.
(Jun. 23, 2020  1:39 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2020  11:14 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Lol that doesn't even look like ifraid at all.  Ifraid is a real evolution.
I’ve read the manga before and I am pretty sure it is referred to as Ifraid. Also, in the manga Gingka is still the one who gave Zyro his bey soooo.

I didn't say it wasn't. I just said that samurai Ifraid was a good upgrade.
(Jun. 23, 2020  8:31 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2020  1:39 AM)Zeutron Wrote: I’ve read the manga before and I am pretty sure it is referred to as Ifraid. Also, in the manga Gingka is still the one who gave Zyro his bey soooo.

I didn't say it wasn't.  I just said that samurai Ifraid was a good upgrade.
I know this was an older comment you made but I just looked back on this and it’s my bad for misunderstanding what you were saying. Also, sorry if I came off as rude in my response I didn’t mean for it to sound hostile and I was half asleep when I wrote that dumb comment.
(Jun. 27, 2020  2:49 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2020  8:31 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: I didn't say it wasn't.  I just said that samurai Ifraid was a good upgrade.
I know this was an older comment you made but I just looked back on this and it’s my bad for misunderstanding what you were saying. Also, sorry if I came off as rude in my response I didn’t mean for it to sound hostile and I was half asleep when I wrote that dumb comment.

Oh I didn't feel like you were rude at all😂
Tbh I'm half asleep all day so I know that feeling.