TheInToy or ToyWiz

Poll: TheInToy OR ToyWiz

TheInToy
77.42%
ToyWiz
22.58%
Total: 100% 31 vote(s)
wait, so with a paypal account, you can order from the intoy and get items using american currency?
Pretty sure of this. They have only recently started using PayPal. Your currency gets converted by PayPal prior to the payment.
great!!!...thanks for the info
Neither. Ideal808 is the one I'd go with.

For me, TheINToy is too expensive for me, where I live, and Toywiz won't accept my father's paypal account, oddly enough.
I havn't used toywiz but theintoy are gd when I ordered from them.
Just ignore this post. Pinching_eyes_2
(Dec. 13, 2008  11:39 PM)Ragnorak571 Wrote: I havn't used toywiz but theintoy are gd when I ordered from them.

It depends on where abouts you live to be honest. Ideal808 is better for the states and INtoy is betters for the UK/ maybe Europe.
I have given my order an hour ago(theintoy) and here's their latest e-mail:
"Hi.

I believe your order is now packed and ready for despatch. It will be despatched tomorrow.

Thanks for your order.

Carl"

With toywiz, it got me a week to get an answer if they had a Beyblade available...
However, theintoy is(as I have witnessed) far more concerned with their customers that I recommend them with all my heart Smile
(Dec. 12, 2008  6:31 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2008  6:30 PM)neek_alert Wrote: prices are reasonable Tired
i wouldn't ask them any less to be honest, they give great service and are the only uk seller. So how can you complain? Chocked_2

im not having a go, just wondering why :-3

Well that's not true for starters.

and why is that?
(Dec. 14, 2008  1:09 PM)neek_alert Wrote:
i wouldn't ask them any less to be honest, they give great service and are the only uk seller. So how can you complain? Chocked_2

and why is that?

Well.....the other part of this debate? TheInToy? They're a UK seller. Uncertain
And then there's numerous ebay sellers, and probably other shops that I can't think of at the moment.......

Oh and sorry if I came over a liitle aggressive. ^^;
(Dec. 14, 2008  1:14 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2008  1:09 PM)neek_alert Wrote:

and why is that?

Well.....the other part of this debate? TheInToy? They're a UK seller. Uncertain
And then there's numerous ebay sellers, and probably other shops that I can't think of at the moment.......

Oh and sorry if I came over a liitle aggressive. ^^;

i ment it as theintoy are the main uk seller, i dont realy see ebay as a main seller even though it is Confused

i didn't think you came across as agressive :-3
(Dec. 14, 2008  1:06 PM)ZenX Wrote: I have given my order an hour ago(theintoy) and here's their latest e-mail:
"Hi.

I believe your order is now packed and ready for despatch. It will be despatched tomorrow.

Thanks for your order.

Carl"

With toywiz, it got me a week to get an answer if they had a Beyblade available...
However, theintoy is(as I have witnessed) far more concerned with their customers that I recommend them with all my heart Smile

Having recently spoken to Carl over various issues. He did state that their main concern is the customer service side of things. 99% of the time they usually reply to their emails within hours, even minutes in cases. They aim to get items despatched ASAP. Carl has seen this thread.
I was buying the other day and went to ideal 808, toy wiz and theintoy. theintoy has the cheapest shipping to Australia.
For international users not residing in US or Canada, theIntoy definitely is the best Wink
(Dec. 15, 2008  11:20 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2008  1:06 PM)ZenX Wrote: I have given my order an hour ago(theintoy) and here's their latest e-mail:
"Hi.

Thanks for your order.

Carl"

Having recently spoken to Carl over various issues. He did state that their main concern is the customer service side of things. 99% of the time they usually reply to their emails within hours, even minutes in cases. They aim to get items despatched ASAP. Carl has seen this thread.

i bet he felt well proud and warm inside after seeing that, carl's a legend Joyful_3
Well, I know from many situations that their Customer Service is one of their many strong points. I could have told you this myself.
Theintoy customer service was great for me. They emailed me back almost instantly. It was like instant messaging!
At least TheInToy sell real blades
(Dec. 16, 2008  5:33 PM)KidTala Wrote: At least TheInToy sell real blades

So do Toywiz. :pwn:
(Dec. 16, 2008  5:33 PM)KidTala Wrote: At least TheInToy sell real blades

So does everybody else....

Please don't start the same issue we had on Beybladeforums.com lol.
ToyCup dont sell real beyblades
What about Zooscape?
But nobody here uses them...

We also have an article on spotting fake blades, so there shouldn't be too much of an issue?
theintoy is the best i got my beyblade fro them in 2 days WOW
Why didn't we include Ideal808? I think INTOY is still the best, but Ideal808 is a little cheaper than ToyWiz at least.