TheBunniism: Minecraft *GIVEAWAY*

Hey Guys, This is my youtube channel. Look Out For More Minecraft Videos and maybe some LoL...

Here Are A Few Vids. I'll Upload More On the Site later if you sub me on youtube! kthx.

Hey Guys...

Help Me Reach A Hundred Subscribers And There Will Be Giveaways For Some Lucky Subscribers Including

~ $20 iTunes Gift Card
~ 2 www.beybladebattles.com codes
~ A Minecraft Account Gift Code
~ Bandicam/Fraps/DxTory or Recording Software Of Your Choice!

Bunniism Out. kthx.
100 subs? you need 72 more...Um no, sorry. Just make more videos and advertise them! But not here, now have a nice day Smile

Go here to advertise!
I don't mean to offend you, but the quality is really bad. I get it, you want to get big, but it takes a lot of time and devotion. Look at the YogsCast(BlueXephos) or SkyDoesMincraft or UberHaxorNova. All are VERY good YouTubers. If you want to get popular, there are two categories (unofficially but this is how I look at it), Tutorials or Comedy. Right now, your not in either. You seem...uncomfortable. A better mic will also do and get rid of the free version of bandicam. It's distracting.
This is a critique, meaning you can get better. Please, don't hate me for it. I'm trying to help you.
(Feb. 02, 2013  6:29 PM)Protocol 10 Wrote: I don't mean to offend you, but the quality is really bad. I get it, you want to get big, but it takes a lot of time and devotion. Look at the YogsCast(BlueXephos) or SkyDoesMincraft or UberHaxorNova. All are VERY good YouTubers. If you want to get popular, there are two categories (unofficially but this is how I look at it), Tutorials or Comedy. Right now, your not in either. You seem...uncomfortable. A better mic will also do and get rid of the free version of bandicam. It's distracting.
This is a critique, meaning you can get better. Please, don't hate me for it. I'm trying to help you.

Agreed.
I tried listening to it without the sound of, and I kinda preferred it, I must admit.
If I were you, I'd try doing a few tutorials, if minecraft is the thing you want to make videos on.
Also, I find that making videos about glitches in computer games also works quite well.