The wonders of EG Clutch Blade Base ~DONE~

“Hey..my clutch blade base seems not working..”
“Hey..my Final clutch base wont activate the Engine Gear..”
Well..this do happen among bladders..I myself experienced it..If this does happen..there are few thing that you need to consider :
1. Your EG may be broken
2. There is something weird going on with you clutch system for your Clutch Blade Base

If 2 happen..then you might have to know what is wrong with your bade base..perhaps your Clutch base have broken..

“How to fix my Clutch Blade Base then??”

Not so quick…lets revise on Clutch Blade Bases first.
There are three type of Clutch Base that is First Clutch Base, Final Clutch Base and Normal Base.
So, lets have a look on each of them.

A. Normal Base
It is simply an empty Base without any functining clutch and springs. Basically wont affect the EG if used.it will only let the EG spin at any rate.

List of Beyblades:

B. First Clutch Base
The EG will kicks in immediately on impact when the beyblade equipped with this blade base is launched. This type of clutch bases mainly have two parts that I rather called Outer Casing and Core.

i. Outer Casing

Basically, it is the part that hold the EG as well as hold the core. With clips to attach the EG and have very unique design (depending on the beyblade) that makes Plastics pretty.

ii. Core

It is the main part of the mechanism of the Final Clutch Blade Base. When he core casing is removed, there will be two curved L shape thing that I rather called Trigger and each of them is attached with small two springs. The Trigger will automatically hit the switch on the EG which immediately activate the EG when it is on impact with the stadium floor.
Important note: Make sure you invert this blade base while removing its core, or all the parts inside the core will splash out and the chance of losing the parts are high. Make the blade base upside down while removing the core.

List of Beyblades:

C. Final Clutch Base
This type of blade base will allow the EG kicks in after a while battling or before the beyblade out of spin. Like First Clutch Base, this clutch blade bases have two parts, that is the Outer casing and Core.

i. Outer casing
It is the part that hold the EG as well as hold the core. With clips to attach the EG and have very unique design (depending on the beyblade) that makes Plastics pretty.

ii. Core
Final Clutch Base would be much different from First Clutch Base. The core consists of two Triggers, and two Switchs.
- Switch
There will be two switch that is use to prevent the EG from activated straight away when it is launched. Each of them are attached with a small spring. It will hold the Trigger from touching the EG’s switch, which if happen, will activate the EG. When on impact, the switch will released slowly and when completely switched. Zaaaaassss…!!!! EG kicks in.

- Trigger
Trigger is attached with a small soft spring each as well. (Don’t mess with this soft spring, while it is small and soft, you can easily lose it )
When the switch is released, this triggers will press the EG’s switch which will activate the EG.

Important note: Make sure you don’t invert this blade base while removing its core, or all the parts inside the core will splash out and the chance of losing the parts are high. Let the blade base be in its position as if it is spinning.

List of Beyblades:

NOTE: Sorry to inform this..Hasbro and Sonokong Clutch Base cant be open since they glued the Core and the Outer Casing together..
Pretty good but what blade base is it from because it looks like middle clutch
I used Dragoon G for First Clutch base and Dranzer G for Final Clutch Base..haha
(Sep. 18, 2011  8:01 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: I used Dragoon G for First Clutch base and Dranzer G for Final Clutch Base..haha

Okay thank you and pretty cool seeing the insides of a clutch and add more pictures!
Sure..what type of picture you guys think i should add?since all the parts and components with the arrangment are there..i dont know what to add..haha
(Sep. 18, 2011  8:05 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Sure..what type of picture you guys think i should add?since all the parts and components with the arrangment are there..i dont know what to add..haha

What others do you have? If so say it find a hit clutch and even a GT base
Awesome benjohadi. I might use this in the future fixing my clutches! Thanks bro!
(Sep. 18, 2011  8:08 PM)Poseidon Wrote: No clutch for rock bison and wolborg 4 Smile

i know it dont have clutch..haha...i called it Non- Clutch base since its included in Eg system BB..haha..should i removed the first option?

Phoenix11..it would very same for all First Clutch Base and Final Clutch Base beyblades..it wont have no different..haha
the arrangement,components,should be all the same..
(Sep. 18, 2011  8:13 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2011  8:08 PM)Poseidon Wrote: No clutch for rock bison and wolborg 4 Smile

i know it dont have clutch..haha...i called it Non- Clutch base since its included in Eg system BB..haha..should i removed the first option?

Phoenix11..it would very same for all First Clutch Base and Final Clutch Base beyblades..it wont have no different..haha
the arrangement,components,should be all the same..

Oh okay thank you for the information
Added some note on Hasbro plastics..XD XD.. thanks Raigeko13..no problem Smile
(Sep. 18, 2011  8:16 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: Added some note on Hasbro plastics..XD XD.. thanks Raigeko13..no problem Smile

Wow nice catch I see this as a section in bey wiki
Anyone who have Sonokong's first clutch and final clutch base,can you guys help me n checking whether they glued it too?
also thanks to IEATBeyblade for helping me with the pics..XD
(Sep. 18, 2011  8:23 PM)Poseidon Wrote: im pretty sure its actually no clutch the name lol

haha..i will ask mod or committee about this...should be resolved soon..XD
i thought the same too..ummm...
(Sep. 18, 2011  8:28 PM)Poseidon Wrote: it might be steady realese actually ... (Jebuz i cant remember anything !)

It is steady relase you were right it is circle survivor and circle defensder
Alright..i changeed it till firther information..i guessed?
thanks guys..

List of Beyblades with particular blade base

First clutch:
Dragoon G (Galaxy)
Driger G (Gatling)
Metal Driger
Dragoon GT (Galaxy Turbo)
Zeus

Normal base:
Rock Bison
Wolborg 4

Final Clutch Base:
Dranzer G (Gigus/Gigs)
Draciel G (Gravity)
Gaia Dragoon G (Great) / Strata Dragoon G (Great)
Desert Sphinxer
Dranzer GT (Gigus Turbo/Gigs Turbo)
Gigars

Ah..i found that there is no steady release...but it is normal base..lol...
thanks beywiki..
I think Rapid Eagle G also has a Final Clutch base. But I ain't sure... Correct me if I am wrong.
Oh yeah..it is..its the takara list i did for above..i add them..as well as Appolon G..
and first clutch base for hasbro Venusian g right?
any idea on hasbro Poseidon?
Can someone confirmed the clutch system for Hasbro Poseidon?
Galaxy informed me that it might be same as Venusian G..but is not sure as well..
thanks Galaxy
Have you added Full Auto Clutch Base?
There are springs that have hooks that reach over to the other side of the base, and at high RPMS, clutch or hold the tip (if it is free spinning, which Driger F's metal Flat tip is) until the RPM is slowed, giving it the advantage stamina wise.
Oh..Forgot to mention this bro..this is only for EG Clutch system BB..i will edit the title..
since you mentioned it..it can be added...but not now...since i dont own it yet.. Uncertain
I guessed..this is done..Committee can have a look if have free times..
but any suggestion and addition can be still up.. Grin