The use of M145WD to counter the 230 track

(Jan. 29, 2011  11:53 PM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2011  11:46 PM)Bluezee Wrote: If this is just a matter of launching power and technique, what does this due to the game?

If it's simply a matter of 'Launching Power and Technique' then unfortunately I don't see there being any real way to accommodate for peoples strength of launch in testing as it'll always be a constant variable. It'll be something that we may be able to recreate to some extent but people will always argue that you didn't launch a certain combo with enough strength or power which as a result as skewed the tests results.

So what would be a solution? Having someone with a strong launch battle me as well? I mean, I do not know what else to do when it comes to this.
IIRC, Deikailo has that abnormal WB launch, right?
Hah, pit yourselves against each other? :V 230WB lmao.
I never use WB Lips_sealed

But I have a weird launch in general.
(Jan. 29, 2011  11:57 PM)Bluezee Wrote: So what would be a solution? Having someone with a strong launch battle me as well? I mean, I do not know what else to do when it comes to this.

That's an option, but then they'll be the factor that one person may have a stronger then the other.

Honestly I'm stumped, I really don't know. If I think of an answer I'll post back here.

This is a little silly but you could always travel to Canada and battle Kei or travel to the other side of the US and battle McFrown since it'll be a little closer then travelling to Australia to battle me, lol.

This isn't something that we've discussed much, but how about as a community we accept that an 85WD combo can defeat a 230WD combo providing that it's under the right conditions, ie a persons launching technique and power?
(Jan. 30, 2011  12:08 AM)Dan Wrote: IIRC, Deikailo has that abnormal WB launch, right?
Hah, pit yourselves against each other? :V 230WB lmao.

LOL considering I face her quite often, I do not see why this can not be arranged. Usually though, our battles tend to end in OHKO since we both have great launch power. However, if it is drawn out, it could go either way. Anything can happen with us. But what would the WB go for? Defense? I mean, what would you want to see?
Wobbler, haha.
Well, I would seriously admire you if you got OHKO's consistently when it is Earth 230 vs. Earth 85..
(Jan. 30, 2011  12:12 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2011  11:57 PM)Bluezee Wrote: So what would be a solution? Having someone with a strong launch battle me as well? I mean, I do not know what else to do when it comes to this.

That's an option, but then they'll be the factor that one person may have a stronger then the other.

Honestly I'm stumped, I really don't know. If I think of an answer I'll post back here.

This is a little silly but you could always travel to Canada and battle Kei or travel to the other side of the US and battle McFrown since it'll be a little closer then travelling to Australia to battle me, lol.

This isn't something that we've discussed much, but how about as a community we accept that an 85WD combo can defeat a 230WD combo providing that it's under the right conditions, ie a person launching technique?

I would agree to your last statement and coming to that common agreement. The way I see it, it would be better to make that agreement because if I post a 230 vs.85 video and 85 wins and another person does it and 230 wins, if there is no agreement, people will be confused. But also, with that said, would that make my testing on certain combos invalid due to my launching? Also, I think I should travel and see if the same thing happens although I am almost 100% sure it will.
(Jan. 30, 2011  12:15 AM)Dan Wrote: Wobbler, haha.
Well, I would seriously admire you if you got OHKO's consistently when it is Earth 230 vs. Earth 85..

The next time we meet, we can make the video and you will be able to see it. It's quite interesting actually lol.
Clash of titans, haha.
Since I haven't been to a tournament yet, I have no clue if my shooting is abnormal.. :V
I hope so. Live Stream it!
(Jan. 30, 2011  12:19 AM)Dan Wrote: Clash of titans, haha.
Since I haven't been to a tournament yet, I have no clue if my shooting is abnormal.. :V
I hope so. Live Stream it!

Livestreaming will definitely be in effect. That way, there can be no discrepancies or accusations of skewed results.
Yup, sounds good. Hopefully a concrete date will soon be in place.
(Jan. 30, 2011  12:16 AM)Bluezee Wrote:

This isn't something that we've discussed much, but how about as a community we accept that an 85WD combo can defeat a 230WD combo providing that it's under the right conditions, ie a person launching technique?

I would agree to your last statement and coming to that common agreement. The way I see it, it would be better to make that agreement because if I post a 230 vs.85 video and 85 wins and another person does it and 230 wins, if there is no agreement, people will be confused. But also, with that said, would that make my testing on certain combos invalid due to my launching? Also, I think I should travel and see if the same thing happens although I am almost 100% sure it will.

I think other members may have trouble accepting this view point, even with the evidence that you've provided. They may feel as though it's simply a compromise more then anything.

Unfortunately I suppose it'll make the rest of your tests a little in accurate in the sense that they don't reflect the results achieved by the majority of the community.

(Jan. 30, 2011  12:18 AM)CurlyMagic Wrote: The only way I see the launch power being accommodated is through using a machine which acts like human arms, being able to launch two different beyblades at the same rotational speed.

I keep thinking of the Duotron Launcher but unfortunately it doesn't provide even spin rates for both Beyblades so the results will be skewed once again.
(Jan. 30, 2011  12:31 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2011  12:16 AM)Bluezee Wrote:

I think other members may have trouble accepting this view point, even with the evidence that you've provided. They may feel as though it's simply a compromise more then anything.

Unfortunately I suppose it'll make the rest of your tests a little in accurate in the sense that they don't reflect the results achieved by the majority of the community.

(Jan. 30, 2011  12:18 AM)CurlyMagic Wrote: The only way I see the launch power being accommodated is through using a machine which acts like human arms, being able to launch two different beyblades at the same rotational speed.

I keep thinking of the Duotron Launcher but unfortunately it doesn't provide even spin rates for both Beyblades so the results will be skewed once again.

So what now? I can't contribute "accurate" results because other people can not get them?
(Jan. 30, 2011  12:59 AM)Bluezee Wrote: So what now? I can't contribute "accurate" results because other people can not get them?

By all means contribute, I'm not trying to discourage you in the slightest from contributing to the community. I'm simply stating that due to your 'strong launching technique' that it may have skewed a few results unfairly as opposed to if another member were tests the same combo with their 'normal shooting technique', ie 85WD VS 230WD.
I just want to clear one thing up right now:

Bluezee's dominance over 230 with 85 is not due to his "strong launch". The hardware of Beyblade launchers has a limit to how fast they can shoot Beyblades, so it absolutely cannot be that Bluezee somehow magically has a stronger launch than everybody else in the entire world.
Launch Technique would be a better term?
Well,I tried this thing before.
It seems that it is more likely to jump over pixis and smashin' it than upper it .....
(Jan. 30, 2011  5:57 AM)Kei Wrote: I just want to clear one thing up right now:

Bluezee's dominance over 230 with 85 is not due to his "strong launch". The hardware of Beyblade launchers has a limit to how fast they can shoot Beyblades, so it absolutely cannot be that Bluezee somehow magically has a stronger launch than everybody else in the entire world.

So then what do you think it is? You seem to know the solution or answer. I mean, if it wasnt the strength as you say, then why is it that if I use the SAME WD as someone else in the SAME condition with the SAME launcher, better yet, use their combo straight from their hands and make it perform differently by simply launching it, what is it then? It's been recorded, put in results, and debated. What more of an explanation could there be? Sure, the launchers have a limit but why would there not be a time where the limit is exceeded? I am not saying I have some sort of "magic" but I am saying, why is it so impossible that I have a much stronger shot power than most people especially when I'm not even shooting as hard as I can? I can understand every part of your arguement and it is logical but at the same time, without an RPM reader, how could this be known? Just curious. I hope this didnt sound like I am being arrogant or cocky, just being honest.
(Jan. 30, 2011  7:06 AM)Dan Wrote: Launch Technique would be a better term?

I would say it could be used as a better term but what if I show someone how to do it the same way and they still can not accomplish it? What can it be called at that point?
Someone not having practiced that launching technique enough ... It takes some time to learn Sliding Shoot, why would it not be the same with your technique ?
(Jan. 30, 2011  4:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Someone not having practiced that launching technique enough ... It takes some time to learn Sliding Shoot, why would it not be the same with your technique ?

The thing is though, I am not using sliding shoot. It comes out like that when I launch. When I do sliding shoot, it comes out with a sharper flower pattern but I can only do it with rubber tips.
I never wrote that you were using Sliding Shoot ...
(Jan. 30, 2011  5:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I never wrote that you were using Sliding Shoot ...

Ah, I apologize. I misread that.