The super burning goat!!!!!!!!!!BURN CAPRICORNE 145RF

I think all of you guys have seen the Burn Capricorne 90RF of Diamond,so i decide
to make another combo.This timme,another Burn Capricorne,but,with 145 track.
Here's the result:
Beylauncher for all beyblade,MFB atk stadium,all bey launched at full power

VS Stamina Type

VS Earth Gemios DF145SD
Burn KO
Gemios OS
Burn KO
Gemios KO
Burn KO
Burn KO
Gemios OS
Gemios KO
Burn OS
Burn KO
Burn 6-4 Gemios

VS Defense Types

MF Earth Aquario WD145WB

Burn KO
Aquario OS
Burn OS
Burn KO
Aquario OS
Burn KO
Burn KO
Aquario KO
Burn OS
Burn KO
Burn 7-3 Aquario

VS Atk Types

Lightning LDrago 125HF
Burn KO
Burn KO
Burn OS
LDrago KO
Draw KO
Burn KO
Burn KO
Burn KO
LDrago KO
Burn KO
Burn 7-2 LDrago

That's all,hope you have fun with it.Joyful_2StupidEee
Do you have another RF?
Lightning LDrago 125HF is not competitive at all.
(Oct. 09, 2010  3:39 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Do you have another RF?
Lightning LDrago 125HF is not competitive at all.

My RF of Storm Pegasis is brokenCrying so i have just the RF of Dark Capricorne.
You aren't testing it against top tier combos.

The first test is against stamina, which will almost always lose to any mediocre attack type.

The second test is against a combo using WD145 when it should be GB145, or C145 if you don't have GB145.

The third test is against a bad attack type, and attack v attack tests show nothing :\

Edit: And I just noticed you said all beys were launched at full power ---> You NEVER want to launch your defense blade (With WB) at full power.
I fail,again,but in the defense,i had a C145 it's worthless because Brun Capricorne 145RF it's a high attacker.
Hmm, from what I've observed, Burn's most powerful contact points are at the top and bottom of the Wheel. At 145 height, Burn was just hitting the Defense and Stamina combos with the side of the Wheel.

Maybe I'm just missing something. Anyway, I'll test this later.
(Oct. 09, 2010  3:53 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: I fail,again,but in the defense,i had a C145 it's worthless because Brun Capricorne 145RF it's a high attacker.

C145 adds weight to the Bey using it. So in defense. It is not Worthless.
(Oct. 09, 2010  3:53 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: I fail,again,but in the defense,i had a C145 it's worthless because Brun Capricorne 145RF it's a high attacker.

Don't be so hard on yourself everyone make mistakes.