16.67%
it sucks
11.11%
definately
16.67%
what's the name of Night's story?
11.11%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
Koh was 15. He was nice, sweet, caring, honest, a little shy, helpful, but kick @$$ when he needed to be. He lived in the city of Gero( fake city), which was like new york. The people were nicer for the most part though. It was a little less populated as well and had some quiet spots. Koh worked as a bey mechanic and a bey maker. He helped smaller kids make better combos and strategies.But, he didn't know, he would be making new and better beys for himself. He would own several amazing forces in the form of battling tops. He was normal, but little did he know, he would be one of the most famous bladers in the future. His adventure starts here.

Koh was walking through the streets in Gero city. Smiling as usual and greeting people. He met one of his friends in the park. His friend's name was Eredi. Koh began to talk
" hi Eredi"
" hello Koh."
" how are you doing?"
" I'm fine, but you won't be the same.
" w wh what?!?!" Koh asked surprise
Eredi laughed an evil, dry, echoing laugh.
He grew 2 feet and grew claws, fangs, a spiked tail, and scales and a giant mane. A giant bey launcher appeared in his hands. The bey was Giant Lizarada. He launched it Straight at Koh and Koh was frozen to the spot.

Koh woke up to the sound of his alarm clock, nearly having a heart attack. He looked around and realized it was a nightmare and stood up and got ready. He put on his black and white checkered button up hoodie, black jeans, Bright red converse high tops, and silver gloves with onyx gem stone studs. His hair was jet black hair, messy and spiked up in the back and put in a side bang. He walked down stairs into his bey shop, awaiting the sound of the bell near the door. He pulled out a magazine, with pictures of famous bladers and their beys, bey info, the bladers personality, likes/dislikes, etc. His idle was Tsubasa and his Earth Eagle. Koh was amazed by how he always kept his cool and his battle strategy. Hyoma and his Rock Aries was also another idle of his. * ding ding ding* Koh sighed and put away the magazine. A few kids walked over to the stadiums and a few wanted combo advice. Koh tutored the kids and explained that Dark doesn't really work in a defense combo and if you want an attack type bey you can't use ES( lol). A few hours later, kids ran in with destroyed beys. The beys weren't just scratched, The fusion wheels were in pieces, the energy rings were crumbled, and the tracks were in shards. Koh gave them new beys for free and stormed out with his partner, Starry Owl AT125 NS, trying to find the menace.

The face bolt was black with the face of a white owl charging out. Gold star in background. The energy ring was milky white transparent with transparent gold stars circling through. Starry was a wheel with 8 overlapping wave shapes giving it a crude wave shape. A beak pointed upward every 120 degrees. The color was neon purple. At( air tracker) was black with 4 wing like structures circling it, each with 3 slits. This allows the bey to fly or catch onto a bey's air current. NS( night stealth) is black with a thick purple stripe. It allows the bey to move without being heard and provides good attack.

He saw this guy Beating a kids bey " hehe, kid, you bey will be dust!" the kid was crying. Before the evil bey could make a final strike, it was knocked out by Owl. " what, You dare interfere with ME?!?!?!?" The guy said. owl launched back into Koh's hand" how bout a fair battle?"

" 3,2,1.... Let it RIP!!" Owl and the other guys bey, learned to be Storm Fox, were launched in. " you won't be much of a challenge, Fox! Attack!" fox attacked relentlessly. Koh wasn't a very good battler. " hehe, your an easy opponent. Fox, Sneaky Strike!" Fox disappeared. Something came over Koh" Dodge, Owl" Owl silently glided away from the now reappeared fox. " h how did-" the guy couldn't finish. " Owl, Hunt Slash!" AT locked onto foxes air current and was following and quickly striking Fox. Within a few seconds, Fox was motionless and in the guy's hand." Let's see how you do in a real fight!" the guy was walking forwards but was knocked back by a small flash. " leave!" said a faintly familiar voice, Koh turned and gaped at the presence of Tsubasa and Hyoma.
Good work.
(Dec. 30, 2010  6:41 AM)Wraith Wrote: Good work.

thank you!
(Dec. 30, 2010  3:31 PM)Nwolf Wrote: very neat...

thanks, by the way anyone can put in a character.
I'll put in a char.....

Name:Kaun
Beyblade:Massacure Bull
Characteristics:Loves skating,blond,loves video games,has a couple of bodyguards...
put mines in you know alige sniper kazua and other chars I made
(Dec. 30, 2010  6:06 PM)s200401150 Wrote: put mines in you know alige sniper kazua and other chars I made

okay i will. you will probably be the first in. next part might be up soon. I will make you a mysterious guy that Koh battles.
Drgath. V/S Koh!
The guy stood up and ran away. Tsubasa smiled at Koh as well as Hyoma. He shook their hands. " It's an honor to meet both of you. you are both amazing bladers" Tsubasa smiled and Hyoma spoke
"that was a good battle"
Koh grinned widely" I'm not very experienced but I did well"
" we have been watching you and have great potential."
Koh's eyes widened" you have been watching me???" he asked in shock
This time it was Tsubasa that spoke" Yes. We know you are destined to be a great blader" he said causally
" M m m me?"
" that's the name i spoke"
"But how could it be me? I am mostly a bey mechanic"
" I sense power in you"
" But-"
" I'm starting to think you don't understand English"
hmmmmmm do I? I want a cupcake. Oh carp I'm drooling slightly! ugh hungry!
I wiped away the drool
" Just meet us in the park later.We need to talk to you. 9 p.m"
they disappeared before his next response.
" okay i have to train!" Koh mumbled " but first, To the Italian restaurant down the street!"

1 mouthwatering hour later

" Damn that's good food!" Koh announced before walking to find an opponent
He succeeded in his attempt. He found a man about 16 wearing a sand yellow robe with gray pants and a belt that holstered his bey, Agile Sniper. This mysterious character had just beaten 3 beys at once. Koh walked over" Hey um excuse me?"
He turned to me without a word
" I need your help with something"
" yes?" he said in a rough yet cool voice
" I'm meeting Tsubasa and Hyoma later and I need to train soo..."
" you need a battle?"
" precisely"
" I accept"
They both pulled out there launchers.
" 3,2,1.... Let it RIPPPP!!!"
Sniper and Owl clashed. The power of the two attack types sheer force. They both bounced and hit the wall, but agile had pebbles. " Fire, Sniper!" The pebbles launched
" My name is Dragath by the way"
" I'm Koh." he said after getting Owl to dodge the pebbles
" your pretty good. But the pebbles were a distraction! Now Sniper! Shoot the Metal balls!" The three( I think 3) Metal balls flew straight at Owl. 1 was dodged but the remaining 2 hit owl on the metal wheel, causing loss of balance. " Sniper, attack!" Sniper tore towards Owl. Sniper also reloaded the balls back into the track. Sniper collided with Owl, sending it into the air. "Finish Owl! Hidden Fury!" Sniper created a sandscreen. From inside, Sniper shot the balls like heat-seeking missles. " Owl, Now! Use Air tracker to dodge!" Owl caught onto the air current of sniper and slid down, dodging the projectiles. " Now, Owl. Stealth Slash!" Owl disappeared" What?" Dragath said surprised. Owl reappeared, catching Sniper and Dragath off guard. Owl made a final strike and BAM! stadium out. Dragath picked up Sniper and shook Koh's hand" Great job. but I have one request."
" yes?" questioned Koh
" Can i come to meet Tsubasa and Hyoma with you?"
Koh considered this" Yes"
Dragath smiled and with that, They headed to find Tsubasa and Hyoma

Episode 2 End!
can u put my character in plz if ur still taking his name would be allen grey messy hair his bey is cyber dragoon ( not rl bey i think lol) & u can add anything u want to him & btw great stroy
(Dec. 31, 2010  8:38 PM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote: can u put my character in plz if ur still taking his name would be allen grey messy hair his bey is cyber dragoon ( not rl bey i think lol) & u can add anything u want to him & btw great stroy

thanks! yah I'll put your character in within a few episodes. probably in the 4th episode. which is in two more
(Dec. 31, 2010  8:42 PM)kaekage898 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2010  8:38 PM)LILHOBOHUNTER Wrote: can u put my character in plz if ur still taking his name would be allen grey messy hair his bey is cyber dragoon ( not rl bey i think lol) & u can add anything u want to him & btw great stroy

thanks! yah I'll put your character in within a few episodes. probably in the 4th episode. which is in two more

yay!!! ur the best
(Dec. 31, 2010  8:42 PM)kaekage898 Wrote:

hey can u change my character bey 2 ray pegasis (attack type bey)
hey awesome work kaekage898 please do check out my 'Dranzer drawing' (Your creations forum) and tell me if u liked it or not.
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:59 PM)LIR Wrote: I'll put in a char.....

Name:Kaun
Beyblade:Massacure Bull
Characteristics:Loves skating,blond,loves video games,has a couple of bodyguards...

your character will be in on episode 5 probably.
(sorry was really busy)
"Seriously? You got lost? WOW!" Dragath said in shock and in boredom
" Are we lost? Really? Oh carp right not the park"
30 minutes later after finally finding the park
" Yes! I'm superawesomeamazingepicful!!!" Koh fist pumped and started breakdancing
Dragth slowly side stepped away. Koh blushed" uh heheh" They found Tsubasa and Hyoma and ran up" This is Dragath" Koh introduced Dragth and Tsubasa and Koh said of course traditional greetings such as" Hi. Nice to meet you."
" Okay, Do you know why we need you?" Hyoma asked Koh
" Wasn't that the point of asking me here?"
Hyoma looked embarrassed" Right"
" Well, see, we aren't at are top strength any more" said Hyoma
" So, we need you to recruit a new Beyforce"
Koh looked surprised and intruiged
"So, me and Dragath need to recruit new members to fight the Dark Nebula?"
Tsubasa nodded " They have Started Creating an ultimate bey that you need to stop. Here are some files that might help you" Hyoma said and tossed Koh and Dragath each a pile of files. " Good and Evil strong blaaders that might make the task easier.Now we must leave". With that, they disappeared.

So Dragath and Koh went off to train. They gained many points but little did they know they were being watched..

at Dark Nebula

Lightning strikes outside the window. There was a man about 20 staring out the fogged window. " Sooo, Tsubasa and Hyoma have started their task eh? We should be able to beat those little measly excuses for bladers they just recruited huh?" He laughed " Eri, Go brake their spirits!" He spoke to a man in the darkness and they laughed evily.

Kaun walked down the street and and his body guards turned at the sound of foot steps and took out their guard beys. The kid was about 16 and held his bey, Breach Slyth CA135( Cascade. has several blades on it and has a special power. Also breach is has four curved wings, one up, next down, next up, and fourth down.) The tip is just a Flat. He launched and easily took out the bodyguards' beys. " Now I'll beat you With my Massacure Bull 125 ST( Speed Tip. similar to flat but has two spikes that can come out to increase speed.)

3,2,1... LET IT RIP!!!". The street turned into a battleground as the two beys clashed. " Slyth, Slide away!" Slyth slipped to the side

The 20 year old slammed his fist on the table " This wasn't you mission!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled

" Bull! just smash him!" Bull unleashed quick jabs on Slyth. Slyth then suddenly disappeared. " Wh What?" Kaun questioned loudly. The mysterious guy laughed. " My track allows my to open portals. Now special move! Vortex Barrage!" Slyth just started appearing out of nowher and slamming into Bull. Bull was losing stamina, but Kaun had an idea. "Bull, last chance, Horn Crusher!" A massive green bull appeared as the bit beast and it ran up the side of the building, increasing speed with the tip. Bull then jumped off and right as Slyth appeared, Slam! Slyth went crashing through a lamp post and the man went chasing after it. Koh and Dragath ran up, gasping for breath

" We................. Need............... To................... Talk...................... To................ You............. Kaun"

Episode end
name:kevin hagata
bio:a nice,caring,and protective(of his friends but excepically of his bey he will not even let someone touch it) 12 year old boy who's bey contains a terrifing power(it a good power but it is very terrifying because it is so strong)he wears black jeans,black shirt with a pegasis symbol HE IS A GOOD GUY
bey:shooting star pegasis(the second clear wheel version)aw85r2f
special move:shooting star overdrive
the bey goes around the oppenent in a circle and gets covered in a black energy that has little specks of sliver that looks like stars and the track gets covered in black fire and hits them six times from all sides but on the 6th hit my bey hits the spin track and send them flying upward then pegasis jumps up smashs them down to the ground and then pegasis goes straghit down and the metal wheel and track hits the face bolt
.aw85 stands for attack wings 85 so its pretty much uw145(killer beafowls track) except the track height is lowered and the sides of the have spikes on them also it is made of metal.also the wings on the track come right to the end of the metal wheel and on my command and during my special move the wings get covered with black fire .the metal wheel is pretty much vulcan except each of the wings has 3 slighty curved spikes and in bewteen the spaces of the spikes about 3 millimeters below that space are slighty curved spikes that are set the exact oppsite way.lastly during battle pegasis can swich from left spin to right spin.
beyblade bio:has tremdously super amazing smash attack and aw85 shreds anything that touchs it(except for me and my friends)
yay my chacter comes nxt episode
Sorry I'll try to post this week but life has been hectic. Drama, people bullying me, homework, science fair, etc. I should have a new ep up this week.
same with my life almost got jumped a couple days ago but i am okay
Chapter 4... The mysterious Allen....

After explaining everything to Kaun, he excepted and they walked off. Koh smiled and walked with his hands behind his head. They all went to Java Smoothies to get something to drink. Koh go the Hawaiian with Pineapple, Coconut milk, cherries, vanilla yogurt, and coconut shavings. Dragath got the Strawberry Banana with chocolate Yogurt and a heart health boost. Koh laughed and got a slap across the face. Finally, Kaun got the Mega fruity with Guava melon, Pineapple juice, Strawberries, Banana, Cherries, Strawberry Yogurt, and a little Orange cream. They walked through town, slurping there smoothies. Then, they fell upon Allen. He wore a white top that resembled a straight jacket, black slacks, and white boots.He wore black gloves and grey messy hair. " Hey you!" Koh yelled and they ran over." Hm?" He grunted, bored." I challenge you to a battle!" Koh held up Owl " No." Allen grunted in answer." wu wu wuh?" Koh mumbled in disappointment." But I'll battle Dragath.....

"3......2......1...... LET IT RIP!" Dragath and Allen both yelled. Allen's Ray Lacerata( sorry, I changed it) 85 HF and Agile Sniper charged in and clashed. Lacerata had more attack power and won the clash" Fire!" Sniper fired the 3 metal balls but Lacerata dashed off and swerved around. Sniper chased Lacerata, giving a series of jabs. Lacerata then spiraled around and into the middle. Sniper had reloaded. Sniper then charged in to attack. About 2 seconds before the collision, Sniper fired one ball, knocking Lacerata off balance, then was knocked off balance and into the air, Sniper quickly re loaded " Hidden Fury!" Sniper made a sandscreen around itself, but the sandscreen soon disappeared and the balls were gone. * clang. clang. clang.*They smashed into Lacerata, finishing it off. Dragath and Allen shook hands and agreed to be part of the team.

Sorry for the boring chapter but I couldn't think of much
it was pretty good
YAY im part of the team now XD btw thxs 4 addin my character
lol it's fine and it was a boring chapter but I'll make the next one better. BTW is your new avi and sig from Vocaloid?
(Feb. 09, 2011  9:16 PM)kaekage898 Wrote: lol it's fine and it was a boring chapter but I'll make the next one better. BTW is your new avi and sig from Vocaloid?

yea XD its vocaliod y?