The ongoing battle between Dragoon and Dranzer...

Poll: What beyblade/bitbeast is better in your oponion?

Dragoon
48.08%
Dranzer
51.92%
Total: 100% 52 vote(s)
Okay, heres the deal.
Here you can debte over the two most famous blades bitbeasts and beyblades. Please vote on the poll and join in the discussion!Wink
Dranzer all the way
"famous blades bitbeasts and beyblades"?

Anyway, if you posted it here, then it should be in terms of actual dragoon and dranzer releases. IIRC, there haven't been any incredibly useful parts in the dranzer series? So it'd have to be Dragoon.
Uh yeah there have Dranzer v2 and Dranzer GT's attack ring.
Oh, woops my bad.

Hah, I should stop talking about plastics.
Definately got to say i like Dranzer more
If this topic is even worth staying, people will have to elaborate on their answer again, and actually base it on the hobby, not the "bit beasts".
Well , momiji is right...
Dranzer are better of dragoons just out of the box.But have they really good parts?
Dranzer gt ar is very similar to master dragoon one so it s not a must have.
Dranzer V2 is a good blade but I don t think it has a top tier part.
Starting to grip attacker and ending with dragoon s , v2, G I can say dragoon series is better than dranzer one.
Dranzer s' base is also useful for zombie's or spin stealers I think.
i would vote for dragoon but i accidently voted for dranzer Unhappy
dranzer im pretty sure is balance type and im a sucker for those. not sure why... Tongue_out in any case, i like phoenixes so my vote is for dranzer
i like black dranzers changing base and it is just so much better in the show Tongue_out
For me that's got to be Dranzer, as I've always tended towards either Dranzers or Balancers. Also, Dranzer V was my very first bey, so, that left me with some nice memories. Have to admit I like Master Dragoon and Dragoon V as well; but I basically like all Dranzers; so right now Dranzer's taking the cake...
It isn't ongoing because plastics/HMS are out of production :V
gg
LOL nice one, Mc Frown.

[/burn]

dragoon is awesome i dont like dranzers at all
(Aug. 25, 2010  10:06 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: It isn't ongoing because plastics/HMS are out of production :V
gg

Iceburn
that's the one. Hah.
Draciel...
Sorry, i had to....

Personally, Tyson's Dragoons' Left-spin has always captivated me, bigger shooters (to begin with) and default longer winders really sealed them as my fave of these two...just looked more powerful.

however: the unfortunate thing i see with Dragoons is their right-spin antic becomes strictly defensive, whereas Dranzers in the reverse spin maintain at least some potency in attack terms due to the phoenician faces...and Dranzer GT is overall right/left even

i like blue more tan like white...
so i'm torn...
However i'd say Dragoon just because my Fiancé oves Dragoon's bit beast's overal design (japanese serpentine dragon) so for ehr sakes, i'll side with Tyson on this one!

still though my bladebreaker beyblade faves are 1st-Draciel, 2nd-Driger, 3rd-Dragoon/Dranzer tie
(though my fave team memebrs are in this order: Ray, tyson, Max, Kai, so that further my support of dragoons)
Dranzer because it rocks, Dranzer V2 PWNS!!!! and also because of the bird, I hate dragons
Dranzer...obv.

Dranzer V2, uncustomized, was one of the best blades I ever used. When customizing with it, there were several options I could go with.

Dranzer S had incredible uses as well. Dranzer GT's AR, Dranzer F's AR, and Dranzer G's AR. I found pretty good uses for all of these.

Only Dragoon I really liked was Dragoon V2, simply because there was so much customizability. Then there was Storm Grip BB from Dragoon S, and Eight Spiker from Dragoon G.
You forgot Grip Base :V

And Dranzer V2 is one of the best uncustomzed blades ever, but like Voltaic ape, has little use when customizing (Both Have Neo SG's and a meh/Great SP).
Grip Attacker > Auto Change Balancer (Grip Base)
Dragoon S = Dranzer S (Storm Grip Base = Spiral Change Base)
Dragoon F = Dranzer F (Both lame.)
Dragoon V > Dranzer V (Dragoon V at least has a 10 Wide ...)
Dragoon V2 > Dranzer V2 (Customise Grip Base)
Dragoon G > Dranzer G (Eight Spiker)
Dragoon GT < Dranzer GT (Triangle Wing)
Dragoon MS > Dranzer MS (Grip Flat Core)
Dragoon MF > Dranzer MF (Metal Weight Grip Core)

Not to mention, Dragon Winders in pretty much all of the Dragoon Series ...
I thing Dranzer S > Dragoon S on account of Storm Grip Base being pretty lame in comparison to grip base, and spiral change base being amazing.

Ultimate/Spin Dragoon > Every other Dragoon/Dranzer though :V
Votes for Dranzer and Dragoon look even.First post wasnt so good I admit okay, okay...Nice joke about the ongoing thing thoughWink