The new best blader is here

hi i am new to WBO so hello all members i will show my collection when i get my package with the 35 beys so i am going to have a lot of plastics and zero g,mfb [/i]
Welcome to the WBO!! Have FUN!!😝😃
Make sure to read the message Kai-V sent you!Grin
thanks for the help man so if i want to make another post i do yhe exact same thing?
That's a really great idea man! If you're going to show us what beys you got I'm certain we could all try and hook you up with some good combos if you're interested in some competitive play or testing etc!

Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization! PM me if you run into any trouble along your journey on our forums c:
(Aug. 08, 2013  7:11 PM)chrisbey maniac Wrote: thanks for the help man so if i want to make another post i do yhe exact same thing?

Your welcomeSmile PM if you need any helpGrin
what do you mean DAN BY SAYING<<I'm certain we could all try and hook you up with some good combos if you're interested in some competitive play>>
(Aug. 08, 2013  7:24 PM)chrisbey maniac Wrote: what do you mean DAN BY SAYING<<I'm certain we could all try and hook you up with some good combos if you're interested in some competitive play>>

He means that if you tell us what parts you have when you get them, we can help you build some really good beyblades. Smile Welcome to the site!
Welcome to the WBO.
Have Fun!

Very nice collection!
Someone's cocky Nvm But welcome to WBO have fun and follow the rules.
Welcome to the WBO, we're all here to help you out, just ask. And most importantly, have FUN!

PS: Follow the rules Smile
i am not cocky i am the number one blader in the whole galaxy

just kidding
Haha, I like the confidence.

But well, there are lot of tough bladers here.So, Best of luck.
And, yeah forgot the main thing, Welcome to the World Beyblade Organization.
By the way, if you really do want to be the best blader here, go to the build me a combo thread and state your beys and ALL parts, everyone will help in making the best combo of the type you want. Smile
hey guys sorry i havent log in for a year but i had an injury with my back so i doing sales to some beys pm me if you are interested
(Feb. 23, 2014  8:20 AM)chrisbey maniac Wrote: hey guys sorry i havent log in for a year but i had an injury with my back so i doing sales to some beys pm me if you are interested
That's unfortunate. Sorry for that.

If you want to sell some beyblades, that would go in the Selling & Trading fourm, if I'm correct. Smile
I couldn't stand for 3 months but now it's ok if you want any of my beys check my thread