The name's Heroic!

Hi, my name is Heroic. And I love beyblade!!! Right now I don't have cash but with parts that I keep trading and finding, I am good!!! The thing is, I only own 2 bey tops!! XD I'm 15 and still in high school. If you wanna talk, hey, PM me!

You'll see my signature soon!!!!!!!!! hoho you will!!!!!!

-Heroic
welcome to the WBO...!!! if you need any help PM me, also dont forget to read the first PM that Kai-V sent you
(Jul. 01, 2012  5:08 AM)Mu Wrote: Hello Friend!

Hi! are you enjoying WBO? Also, do you know how to create signatures?
(Jul. 01, 2012  5:19 AM)Heroic Wrote:

go to the user cp (controll panel) and on the left side you will see a bar. scroll down until you see the words "change signature" click on that and off you go. you also need to be registered to have a signature
(Jul. 01, 2012  5:52 AM)FlamingFury Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2012  5:19 AM)Heroic Wrote:

go to the user cp (controll panel) and on the left side you will see a bar. scroll down until you see the words "change signature" click on that and off you go. you also need to be registered to have a signature

Thanks!!! Now I have almost everything to get started!!!!*epic pose* *launches beyblade*
(Jul. 01, 2012  6:29 AM)Heroic Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2012  5:52 AM)FlamingFury Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2012  5:19 AM)Heroic Wrote: Hi! are you enjoying WBO? Also, do you know how to create signatures?

Thanks!!! Now I have almost everything to get started!!!!*epic pose* *launches beyblade*

thats good. how do u like my signature?
Yo, Heroic, greetings from me, Kite-G *wink*
Lol, welcome to the WBBO, hope you like it, and also check out the beyblade wiki, it has info in you parts (earth pegasus 105, and cyber eagle 145F)
Oh, and abot the spells... Well im training, I think maybe mom will get me into grayschool.com
Oh, and here we also have a yugioh deck discusion., enjoy your stay. Smile (^^^)
And ad me to your buddy list. And add PRO EAGLE, hes from PR too...
WElcome to the WBO. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a good guide for beginners.
(Jul. 01, 2012  7:41 PM)Kite-G Wrote: Yo, Heroic, greetings from me, Kite-G *wink*
Lol, welcome to the WBBO, hope you like it, and also check out the beyblade wiki, it has info in you parts (earth pegasus 105, and cyber eagle 145F)
Oh, and abot the spells... Well im training, I think maybe mom will get me into grayschool.com
Oh, and here we also have a yugioh deck discusion., enjoy your stay. Smile (^^^)
And ad me to your buddy list. And add PRO EAGLE, hes from PR too...

Thanks Kite! Oh and thanks for the tips!! Smile (^^^)

-Heroic
Heroic welcome, welcome! I hope i get to battle you sometime!
(Jul. 02, 2012  12:16 AM)Nitro52 Wrote: Heroic welcome, welcome! I hope i get to battle you sometime!

Thanks! haha and I'm so hurngry for a battle!!! Smile *epic pose* *launches beyblade*
(Jul. 01, 2012  9:05 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: WElcome to the WBO. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a good guide for beginners.

Thanks! I did check your guide! Smile
Welcome to the site. Nice avatar hah
(Jul. 02, 2012  1:22 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Welcome to the site. Nice avatar hah

Thanks! Oh and Thanks!!!It's a Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Junk Archer card! Joyful_3
Hey Heroic, I know this might be a bit late, and needless to say, but welcome to WBO. If you need any beyblade parts/gear/merchandise or anything like that for awesome prices, check out my selling thread: Beyblade'R'Us in Selling and Trading forum. Let me know if there's anything you're interested in.
(Jul. 02, 2012  1:48 AM)beycrafter01 Wrote: Hey Heroic, I know this might be a bit late, and needless to say, but welcome to WBO. If you need any beyblade parts/gear/merchandise or anything like that for awesome prices, check out my selling thread: Beyblade'R'Us in Selling and Trading forum. Let me know if there's anything you're interested in.

Thanks! And I'll keep it in mind too! I only own two beys! So I might buy something... *epic pose* *launches beyblade*
Made my sig!
Bro, that sig is WAYYYYYYYY too big. 500x200 should be appropriate.
(Jul. 02, 2012  8:09 AM)Tech Wrote: Bro, that sig is WAYYYYYYYY too big. 500x200 should be appropriate.

Whoaa!! I know!!! I'm gonna resize it and i'll try again....... i'm srry!!!
how about now?
Great! Much, much better Smile
ur welcome