The most under-rated or ruined characters

I was wondering which characters people think are the most underrated or whose personalities/ skill got absolutely massacred throughout the series.
This is for all seasons of Beyblade, so choose whoever you like!

as for my opinion. Yuu or Rantaro lost all of their potential for a super good character
Hikaru (MFB) was completely wasted after Metal Fusion, it would've been nice to see her battle some in Metal Masters or Fury.

For Burst; Hyuga, Hikaru and Lane would've been much better characters if they were better developed.
(Dec. 29, 2021  11:04 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Hikaru (MFB) was completely wasted after Metal Fusion, it would've been nice to see her battle some in Metal Masters or Fury.

For Burst; Hyuga, Hikaru and Lane would've been much better characters if they were better developed.

Can you please explain how they'd be better?
(Dec. 29, 2021  11:04 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Hikaru (MFB) was completely wasted after Metal Fusion, it would've been nice to see her battle some in Metal Masters or Fury.

I completely forgot about Hikaru. It's a little weird that she was too tramatized to battle again while Tsubasa and Kyoya were just fine.
(Dec. 29, 2021  11:13 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:

Can you please explain how they'd be better?

1. More training, most of the brothers wins were strictly luck or they were helped by legends (In Tag Team battles prior to the Tag Tournament). Like i said, Lane was fine in terms of training, his wins just needed to make more sense.
2. Flare. Poorly executed and really should've just been exclusive to Lane only OR the bros could've developed it later on down the line instead half way in the season during a tournament. Either way, about 90% of their wins were from Flare so i say Flare should've just been exclusive to Lane or no one use it all.
(Dec. 30, 2021  6:04 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2021  11:13 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: Can you please explain how they'd be better?

1. More training, most of the brothers wins were strictly luck or they were helped by legends (In Tag Team battles prior to the Tag Tournament). Like i said, Lane was fine in terms of training, his wins just needed to make more sense.
2. Flare. Poorly executed and really should've just been exclusive to Lane only OR the bros could've developed it later on down the line instead half way in the season during a tournament. Either way, about 90% of their wins were from Flare so i say Flare should've just been exclusive to Lane or no one use it all.

Yes. They should've developed it.
Count Night and Evel were just plot lackeys
Also Jin from season 1
Basically all the peeps who had like 1 or 2 fights and they weren't even major, they could have gotten the Blindt treatment at least
Rantaro was ruined and tsubasa was underrated
Any Kiyama, Lui, and Asahi Bros. Reasons: Lui: He always gets brutally defeated by new protags early in the season, Kiyamas: fodder for the MC, Asahi Bros(especially Hyuga): Hyuga: Plot Armor and luck, Hikaru: less focus than Hyuga
Count Night had a lot of great moments as a legit villain in the manga, and hints of an intriguing back story as Zac’s older brother and a cybersecurity entrepreneur. He was demonically possessed by Yamiterios, held his own against Xander’s martial arts at full throttle, and had the audacity to challenge Shu, Phi and Lui at the same time. He was a recurring pain for the WBBA who ruined a tournament at the Sagrada Familia and made Valt follow him to New York to save Valkyrie.

The WBBA put all their faith in Aiga to bring home Yamiterios, only to see Count Night hand him a humiliating defeat and a lecture about over estimating himself. Thus it never sat well with me that his single battle in the anime was won by Aiga without much trouble, and the rest of his brief screen time was minor subplot.