The most freakyiest thing or funniest thing you ever done or seen Or happen to ya.

so whats the most funniest thing you ever don in your life or freakyiest thing you ever done or seen.
if you saw this you would laugh.
my brother put me in the bin.
Thats i think the funniest thing that happen to me lol.
Umm, well i've just done 7 pages of Maths, and now i'm seeing numbers Unhappy
It's alright sometime, but not when i've got masses of work to do Unhappy
lol same but my maths teacher gave me 27 pages the worst was 48 pages
i feel sorry for you guys.i get booklets but only like 3 pages long.
When I was at the mall in South Africa and there was a giant Zakumi with the tail that someone placed under the pe**s zone so it looked like a pe**s
(Jul. 10, 2010  10:12 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: When I was at the mall in South Africa and there was a giant Zakumi with the tail that someone placed under the pe**s zone so it looked like a pe**s

Phallic imagery is so funny it's awesome.

Not really.

Funniest thing I've ever done? Nothing, I'm a srs business guy.
while i was sleeping, at home my brother put me i a garbage can and when i woke up i screamed like if someone was gonna kill me
The whole school was chasing after me o.o
Attacked by multiple girls, one at a time until I fell to the floor! I felt so loved. Probably under the funny.
I licked the sewer because of a dare.
(Aug. 08, 2010  2:34 PM)gurugulu Wrote: I licked the sewer because of a dare.
really?!
No, no he didn't. That's why he posted it.
.........i hit a car......on my bike.......dont ask
I highly doubt there was a car that was on your bike.
not what i meant Tired i meant i hit a car on my bike i was riding my bike and i hit a car though that would be clear Tired
my friend loves doing this to the astro fencing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZBbtk47vZw if hes on youtube all the time then i can see where he gets it from Tired
(Aug. 09, 2010  10:00 AM)momiji manju Wrote: No, no he didn't. That's why he posted it.

Well actully I licked the sewer grate.
I had a dream that my friend was going to kick me when I was laying on the ground and in real life I rolled off my bed, hit the wall and fell on the cord connecting to the fan in my room which caused it to fall over and make a loud crashing noise in the middle of the night. Luckly, I didn't wake anyone up and this happened about 2 weeks ago.
I used my toothbrush, then my dad came in, and he used it, and he told me he's been using it for a month. If that's not freaky (or funny lol) I don't know what is - that had to be hands down the most disgusting thing that's happened to me so far.
Ok. So i was walking around my local pool looking for a water polo ball and i saw this lifegaurd flirting with a woman and i was like "Ewww disgusting." I kept watching them until i ran into a pool. (Funny)