The most boring bey-battle?

(Feb. 01, 2012  4:52 PM)th!nk Wrote: Yeah, I just wanted Ray to snap out of it and win already, seeing as Max had just lost Draciel (for the billionth time, guy, but like, a lock on it or something I mean geez. You too Ray.) I mean yeah, there was supposed to be that emotional confusion there, but it was just silly. And then Kai did the SAME DARNED THING! AFTER LECTURING RAY! He's supposed to be the guy who cuts to the chase and goes for the throat, not dancing around being all "oh no my psyche." Maybe I'm just cold, but Dranzer was at stake here!

Yeah... I guess v-force was the worse season for both Kai and Ray. But Max in the other hand... Completely badass!
1 - He was the only one who didn't hesitated against the cyber bit beasts (still glad that the scene when Draciel uses Cyber Draciel to redecorate was not cut on the censorship).
2 - He had the chance to fight Burning Kerberous (Even tough only Ray couldn't).
3 - And...He got some private time with a girl (Marian).

(Feb. 01, 2012  3:17 PM)Ryu-X Wrote: I would have to say all the V-Force battles. Feels like there wasn't really a Bey-Spirit in them. Plus, the Beys looked like they were spinning so slowly..

How do you see the beyspirit anywhere? 3D glasses?
Just kidding Smile
About the spinning speed... i think that's a special touch of the older series, allow to see more details. And when the beyblade start to accelerate anyone can see it spin faster gradually and get a more blurry silhouette. In MFB it is always a blurry silhouette. As a programmer myself i say that the CG programmers just got lazyer.

(Jan. 26, 2012  11:34 PM)aquriomaster Wrote: I agree tsubasa was ticked

For me it was tsubasa vs garcia i think thats what his name is

The first battle masamune ginga vs the guy with lacertq and mei mei.had a bad ending
Why thank u. Doesn't that dilemma get better all the time? Eventually i bet he's just gonna pull out a big barrel gun and start shooting the unlucky opponent's bey and say, "YOUR'E IN MY WAY!!!"
BTW, I bet Tsubasa and Ryuga have GIANT bills for stadium trashing and going insane in public.

First season of beyblade for me was Tyson vs Robert during the russian saga
Second season was Ray vs Salima way to much filler not enought action
Third season Kai vs Romero was kinda boring to see kai battle him
Metal fusion............wow i guess it's gingka vs doji
Metal masters Yu vs Teru way to short
Metal fury since the season isnt over yet all i can say is Kenta vs Tsubasa

BEST BATTLE IS TYSON VS KANE SECOND ROUND
(Feb. 12, 2012  6:26 PM)metal-surge Wrote: First season of beyblade for me was Tyson vs Robert during the russian saga
Second season was Ray vs Salima way to much filler not enought action
Third season Kai vs Romero was kinda boring to see kai battle him
Metal fusion............wow i guess it's gingka vs doji
Metal masters Yu vs Teru way to short
Metal fury since the season isnt over yet all i can say is Kenta vs Tsubasa

BEST BATTLE IS TYSON VS KANE SECOND ROUND
i agree wth you on all of those especialy jingka vs. doji
Kenta VS Hikaru - First round

That battle was so incredibly boring that I almost punched my computer screen. I didn't care about either character at the time I first saw it, and I just thought the HF/S dramatization was a waste of time. It's like they couldn't think of anything to make the battle interesting so they made up this weird somewhat "god-modding" effect for Aquario's HF/S just to make it look cool.

IMO That plan failed.
I think the most boring battle was in beyblade metal fusion where kenta and tsubasa forest match. kenta did'nt do much,mostly sat there and looked at sagitario get smacked around.
To be quite honest, and this is me agreeing in part with Kai-V's post on the Hikaru Hasama topic, but most of the battles in 4D that did not focus mainly on Ryuuga, Kenta, nor Rago were best described as "epic vanilla". I guess Kenta's attitude pre-legendary status was grating horribly on my already dry lack of interest. Ryuuto's example of his skill left many of my questions unanswered currently. Why do they build up a character to look so important, then hemorrhage development as a forced abridging happens? That haunts me.

King and Titi's battles were not anywhere interesting or made me anticipate future episodes, I feel like the advertising effect replaced half their roles in 4D/Fury. It's like they jumped shark before the important final chapters.

(Feb. 23, 2012  3:14 PM)Death7844 Wrote: Blader DJ VS American DJ

It was super epic, what are you talking about.
Gingka vs ryuga (the one where gingka faces meteo L-Drago for the first time, all the others were epic!)
it just seemed so pointless, and also all the battles that people have to 'teach them something about beyblade' i mean, come on! why don't they just say it for frickin' sake!!??