The journeys of Kai and Max.

This story is one that a friend and I made. We thought of everything and I worked the magic.

This is the info part of the story.
Ok this is how its going to go. After I finish one chapter fo the story I write the statistics of the characters.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Max Tate(My friend Joey) Age 14
Beyblade customization: Draciel Master ATK ring, DEF ring, Base(with engine gear).
Bit Beast: Draciel
Attacks: Steel ball defense, Tidal Surge(Engine Gear)

Kai(Me) Age 14
Beyblade Customization: Dragoon G atk ring, LArge Heavy DEF ring, Drigger G base(With Engine Gear)
Bit Beast: Delta Pheonix
Attacks: Sacred Fire(Engine Gear), Flare Storm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Story History

So far Kai and Max have been friends since they were 4 years old. They've battle for fun when they were younger and now they aim towards thier first Championship match.
Story

It was an early afternoon. Kai and Max had been bored for almost a few weeks. While training Max seen the sky turn dark. He points out to Kai that something was wrong since they knew that it was going to be sunny all week. As Kai looks up he sees a Cyclone heading thier way, so assuming that it wasnt natural he nabs Delta Pheonix and bolts in te direction of the Cyclone. Max, being stunned on what just happened he grabs his Draciel and runs after Kai. After a few moments of running they finally find what caused the cyclone.... It was Tyson and Dragoon Galaxy. Kai knows that he must stop Tyson before he gets a chance to steal Delta Pheonix from him. Max goes a seperate way just to run into Ray and Drigger. After running into Tyson and Ray both Kai and Max decide to do a doubles tag-team match. As they prepare for the match Kai points out to Max that they should use his stratagy. Now as the Bladers walk toward the stadium they get ready to launch. As we all know how it goes.... 3... 2..... 1.... LET IT RIP! Now that Drigger, Dragoon, Delta Pheonix and Draciel enter the staduim Max calls Draciel to use its engine gear to activate the power of Tidal Surge. Knowing he would hit Pheonix Kai, customized his beyblade to be a left spin instead of a right spin like Draciel's. So now that Draciel used its power it increased Delta Pheonix's spin power. Kai calls out to Pheonix and its Engine gears activate allowing it to use Sacred Fire! Since Draciel's attakc was over that stadium was wet and allowed to make mirages to enable its attack well. So now Drigger's out of the battle Draciel its struggling to fight Dragoon but gets knocked out so its up to Kai. Delta Pheonix tries its hardest to fight Dragoon. Knowing it will get beaten Kai calls out to it and forces it to use Flame Storm. Pheonix trusting Kai on what he's doing he creates a Flame rain and it was a direct hit! Dragoon was weak and Pheonix knocks out Dragoon and wins the match! After the win Max and Kai celebrate on a job well done. But Kai knows that won't be the last they'll see them.

----- END OF CHAPTER ONE
Character Statistics
Kai/Delta Pheonix
Wins: 57 Losses: 32
Times fought Tyson/Ray: 23
Max/Draciel
Wins: 32 Losses: 31
Times fought Tyson/Ray: 12
Ok heres the next segment of the story.
Chapter Two
Allies Unite!
A few days after beating Tyson and Ray, Kai and Max head out again to the city ahead. After awhile Max got tired from all the walking so the two decided to rest. But only a few moments after they sit down they're challenged by some blader name Takri. Kai then says "Leave this match to me I'll finish it quickly." So then Kai steps up to the staduim and launched Delta Pheonix while Takri launches her Wolborg as well. While in the staduim Pheonix launches its Flame Storm. It hits Takri's Wolborg but has little to no effect. Takri call out to Wolborg
"Go Wolborg! Novae Rog!" Then as Pheonix sits there helpless Wolborg knocks out Pheonix. Kai then speechless manages to say
"No.. This can't be!" Then as Max comes along he says "Wow Kai.... That's the first time I've ever seen you lose. Now it's MY turn!" Now Max and Takri stand ready at the stadium. As they both launch Max immediatly calls out to Draciel "Draciel! Engine Gear activate!" So with the activated engine gear Draciel calls up his Tidal Surge attack. It then does some serious damage to Takri's Wolborg but it survives the attack. Then Takri's Wolborg calls out it's Novae Rog attack but Max quickly calls Draciel to use Steel ball defense to block the attack. Takri's Wolborg's Novae Rog did little to no effect to Draciel. After the blades stand for awhile both bladers are exhausted but Max manages to use one final attack to win the match against Takri's Wolborg. Then as Max walks away he says to Takri "Hey good match... Wanna join the team?" As shocked as Takri is she says "Sure I'll join. This will be interesting!" So then all three walk off towards the city's Beyblade Championship Regirstration Building.
----- END OF CHAPTER TWO
Statistics
Max/Draceil Master
Wins: 33 Losses: 31
VS Tyson/Ray: 12

Kai/Delta Pheonix
Wins: 57 Losses: 33
VS Tyson/Ray: 23
!NEW MEMBER!
Takri/Wolborg Age 14
Customizations: Wolborg Atk ring, Small/Heavy Def ring, EG Dragoon Base.
Attacks: Novae Rog, Ice Storm(EG/Later on in the story)
Chapter Three
Allies Unite!

Just as Kai and Max enterthe registration room they are confronted by Tyson and Ray! As they finish thier registration they await the selections for the Tournament teams. Many were paired up then as they knew it was thier turn they heard from the announcement "The last team is.... Kai, Max, Ray, and Tyson!" Shocked, Tyson and Ray were speechless. As Kai leaves the room he says "You can be on our team... Just don't get in the way!" Confused Max catches up to Kai and asks "Kai... Why are you so mean?" Kai stops in his tracks and turns to Max saying "You really want to know why? I'll tell you why!" With that said Kai started to tell Max his story. Confused Max trys to sum all of the story up to see if he understands right. "So your grandfather wants to take over the world?" Then Kai says "Yes. That is correct." A few hours later Tyson and Ray catch up to them in their Break Room. Tyson asks "Kai... Why are you always so mean towards us?" Kai then says "Its none of your buisness!" Then as Tyson was about to shoot his mouth off they called thier team to the stadium. Kai being all leader-like tells the team the order. "This is the order.. I'll go first, then Max, then Ray." Tyson always wanting apart of the action shout at Kai "Hey?! What's the big idea Kai?! You know I'm the best blader on the team!" Then Kai being his usual self says "Tyson... If you really were the best blader on the team then you would've beaten me already. But you failed everytime!" Then as confused as she is Takri asks "Why aren't I blading Kai?" Then Kai responds "Your in no condition to blade just yet... You need more training." With that the tournament begins!

------End of Chapter Three
Statistics
Max/Draciel Master
Wins: 33 Losses: 31
Kai/Delta Pheonix
Wins: 57 Losses: 33
Takri/Wolborg
Wins: 25 Losses: 34
Tyson/Dragoon Galaxy
Wins: 34 Losses: 43
Ray/Drigger
Wins: 43 Losses: 21
Chapter 4
The Tournament Begins!

As Kai and Max prepare for thier first tournament match they carefully listen to who they are against in their first round. DJ Announcer declares the line up as follows:
Thunder Sharks Demolition Boys
Kai & Delta Pheonix Ian & Wyborg
Max & Draciel Master Tala & Wolborg
Ray & Driger Bryon & Seaborg

As the teams enter the arena the Demolition Boys tell the Thunder Sharks good luck but Kai, being his usual self sets off the Demoltion Boys saying "Good luck? Heh.. we don't need it, but you sure do." With that DJ Announcer calls out "Are you ready?" Kai then replies "Just start the match!" While DJ Announcer is confused he then calls out "3.. 2... 1... LET IT RIP!!!" With that done both bladers launch thier blades. Ian being set off by Kai earlier calls for his Wyborg to attack with Dive Bomb. But with Kai knowing all of thier tactics he pulls a pro's manever to dodge the attack. While Wyborg is in its weak moment Kai summons Delta Pheonix to use its patented Sacred Fire attack to win the match. Up next is Max and Tala. Max acknowledging what Kai did he uses it to get the upper-hand launch. While Tala is rushing to quickly defeat Max, Max makes Draciel use its Tidal Surge attack to quickly defeat Tala. Ray's turn as he walks he tells Bryon he should just do him a favor and surrender. but that just made him angrier and causes his blade to lose control. With that Ray calls to Driger to use its Gatling Claw while Bryon attempts to counter it but fails horribly. Driger was just too fast for him and Seaborg ended up in 5 shards from Driger's Gatling Claw. Tala walks over to Kai while saying "Kai... Someday we will get you!" With that the team celebrates thier first tournament win but it isn't over yet!

--------End of Chapter Four
Statistics
Max/Draciel Master
Wins: 34 Losses: 31
Kai/Delta Pheonix
Wins: 58 Losses: 33
Ray/Driger
Wins: 43 Losses: 21
Tyson/Dragoon
Wins: 34 Losses: 43
Takri/Wolborg 4
Wins: 25 Losses: 34
I'm confused. Why do you have to play a part in this story? Can't it be a normal fanfic?
My friend and I both play a role. My friend Joey(Max) is my partner. We travel all over. Then there's my good friend Dakota(Takri*FEMALE*) She plays as a newcomer to the team.
I read a bit more of the story now so things are kind of making sense......but I still don't see why you need to be Kai and Max. Uncertain Or at least why you need to tell us that. Can't you just be Kai in your head?
(Dec. 29, 2008  12:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: :pwn:
Well geez. Maybe cause we PREFER those characters. If we switched now in the middle of the story it would get confusing.
I don't think you quite understand what I was on about. But it doesn't matter anyways. :\

I hope you enjoy making your story.
Yeah. If i would just remember my freaking binder at school then i would post more. but unfortunatly im too distracted at the end of the day to bring it home >.>