The galaxy battles.(Accpeting charecter requests!Vote on poll!)

Poll: Have you read 'the tornoment' and if so, did you like it?

I have read it and liked it=)
75.00%
I have read it and didnt like it=(
0%
No, i have not read it=I
25.00%
Total: 100% 4 vote(s)
Chapter 1:The begining.

Hypnos was a small 11 year old.He was easily over looked in a crowd other than his large spiky white hair.
"I challenge you to a bey battle!"said Yodie, the school beybully
"Yeah break his new bey!"yelled some of his goons.Hypnos knew he had no choice.

3...2...1...GO SHOOT!
Burn bull and thermal hypno rocketed into the stadium.Yodie liked long beybattles where bull hurts the opponent's spirit.Hypnos on the other hand wanted to stand up to Yodie with his new bey;Thermal hypno 85 XF and show him just because he was the new kid.Thermal hypno was an attack type so it was relentlessly trying to smash bull."Special move!Bull bey -nuggie!"Bull flew up into the air and crashed down on hypno.
"Hypno!"Shouted Hypnos."Illusion!"Suddenly, hypno made a fast jerk backwards and bull was still in starblast attack position so it was grinding againts the ground."Now hypno!Special move!Hypnosis beam!"Hypno made a beam that hypnotized Yodie.
"I forfit."Said Yodie.

Tomorrow is the galaxy bladers, were bladers from all over the universe will compete...
name:kevin hagata
bio:a nice,caring,and protective(of his friends but excepically of his bey he will not even let someone touch it) 12 year old boy who's bey contains a terrifing power(it a good power but it is very terrifying because it is so strong)he wears black jeans,black shirt with a pegasis symbol HE IS A GOOD GUY
bey:shooting star pegasis(the second clear wheel version)aw85r2f
special move:shooting star overdrive
the bey goes around the oppenent in a circle and gets covered in a black energy that has little specks of sliver that looks like stars and the track gets covered in black fire and hits them six times from all sides but on the 6th hit my bey hits the spin track and send them flying upward then pegasis jumps up smashs them down to the ground and then pegasis goes straghit down and the metal wheel and track hits the face bolt
.aw85 stands for attack wings 85 so its pretty much uw145(killer beafowls track) except the track height is lowered and the sides of the have spikes on them also it is made of metal.also the wings on the track come right to the end of the metal wheel and on my command and during my special move the wings get covered with black fire .the metal wheel is pretty much vulcan except each of the wings has 3 slighty curved spikes and in bewteen the spaces of the spikes about 3 millimeters below that space are slighty curved spikes that are set the exact oppsite way.lastly during battle pegasis can swich from left spin to right spin.
beyblade bio:has tremdously super amazing smash attack and aw85 shreds anything that touchs it(except for me and my friends)
Chapter 2Eeenemies, Alies and The theif.

Hypnos was sitting in the B-pit when a girl named Linno came and sat next to him.She was a little shorter than hypnos and she had long blonde hair."Hi"she said.
"Uhhh, hi?"
"This is my bey:Burn leone CH120 CS.Wheres your bey?"
"Right here.This is Thermal hypno 85 XF.So are you gonna' compete in galaxy bladers??I am."Suddenly a mysterious man came up and said"Lets battle!"Not to Hypnos, but to Linno.

3...2...1...GO SHOOT!
"Overturn!"Said the man.Burn leone flipped upside down."Its not over.Did i mention if i win i get to keep your bey?Now!Give me what is mine!"His bey shot towards leone, but out of no were 2 beys stopped it in its tracks.Those 2 beys were Thermal hypno and shooting star pegasis."Listen."Said Kevin."You go fill in your registration for galaxy bladers, we can take care of him."Linno ran off to register, leaving Kevin and Hypnos to the beytheif.
ive changed my name!dont know when the next chapter will be up.
Lee Naitoo
Beyblade: Sapphire Shark TS135 (Twisting Switch) ES
Special Move: Water Hazard attacks oppenents bey 3x then jumps in sky and does an attack to the face bolt then spins around oppentents bey creating Waterfall that makes oppennets bey lose balance
What bey loooks like: Energy ring has three sharks rotating left
Fusion Wheel: (Looks like hell kerbecs wheel)
Spin track: spin track is blue and rotates right deflecting low attackers
P tip: P tip is blue and looks excatly like Flame Libra Es but has a sharper end bit

P.S please add my character
hey thermal larecta i wrote 2 new chapters plz read them and i like both your storys
um can kevins bey evolve into eclipse pegasis cw(cresent wing)85sr2f(super right rubber flat). the info is below . the metal wheel was my previous shooting star wheel except at the bottom of the wheel at each wing it had a cresent moon shape.the cresent moon shape also had very small spikes on it.i decided to call this new metal wheel eclipse.the track was the same as my previous track aw85 except instead of 3 wings it had 5.the performence tip was a regular r2f except 2 time wider(meaning that it had 2 time more traction so therefore two times more attack power.here is what the special moves do.eclipse bringer-pegasis starts spinning faster and faster then it sends a black aura towards the sun.this created an eclipse. pegasis gets its spin healed and got 2 time stonger(so 4 times stornger than shooting star pegasis)this move affects all allies beys as well.eclipse galaxy overdrive-it starts out the same way as my old special move except the black and sliver aura had a red outline.but when it smashs the bey down instead of fly starghit down and hitting it.it formed 100 copys of it self and the cresent moon shape on the metal wheel came of and hit the oppent.then the 100 copy all crashed down on the dummy bey.ALSO I POSTED NEXT CHAPTER(I WAS BORED SO DECIDED TO POST THE NEXT CHAPTER)