0%
Very good
33.33%
Average
33.33%
Disapointing
33.33%
Total: 100% 3 vote(s)
I was making some combos and came with this: flame pegasis 90WF. The theory is that after it circles the stadium a while, it hits the track ina high speed. Although sometimes it doesn't work. Will post the tests in a wide square stadium, after i'm back from pulau sepa. Please test please!
wait maybe u should put this in competetive beyblade combo or something...if u want someone to test it for u go here
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...ated-Rules
Oh yeah... I forgot. BTW, how'd you type so fast?
that's off topic!
It cant really be put there until it is tested and is recognized as top tier. Also there are no results. If your gonna post results, make sure you use the MFB Attack Stadium and use it against a top tierbeyblade.
yea what akel said and top tier for defense/ stamina is MF Earth Bull C145WB right? and attack is MF Lightning L drago 100RF
All i have is rock leone C145WB and my mf pegasis 145RF and a wide square type only...
(Nov. 28, 2010  8:32 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: yea what akel said and top tier for defense/ stamina is MF Earth Bull C145WB right? and attack is MF Lightning L drago 100RF

That entire post was useless, and u could have just looked at the top tier combos instead of asking.