81.82%
Good
18.18%
Not good
0%
Terrible
0%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
Hey guys, I'm fine with him posting here, I've got to know him a little bit, and I would like to see his drawings!! So assassin, could u pm me all the pictures u wanna post and I'll put them on the 1st post and give u a section!
But wouldn't it make more sense to make his own thread, unless you changed the title to the creations of a funny bunny and an assasin people will think they are your drawings, i would advise him to make his own thread
He said he is going to make the thread "Funny Bunny and The Assassin drawings".
I am going to draw lots more drawings then I used to.
Ok but the creations of a funny bunny and an assassin sounds better,
Ok guys, we have decided to make our own thread! So I'm not sure whether to post pictures in both places or just here... I think we should keep our threads separate to avoid confusion so yeah, assassin, make ur thread and I'll be sure to post lots of comments!!
I think we should make a thread for both of us. We can attract more people if we work togather because there would be more drawingson the thread.
Ok guys, should I repost all my drawings on this thread to assassin's and my new thread or would I get told off??
Just ask a moderator to close this thread
Yeah I agree, this afternoon, I am going to post my drawing on our thread, this time with better graphics.
Ok guys, all my drawings are now on our new thread... Smile
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Funny-Bu...a-Drawings