The closest thing to a Zombie MFB

I reciently was messing around with combinations of my MFBs and stumbled upon this one.
Sorry if I get the name wrong

Dark LDrago 100SD

LDRago Screw
Clear Wheel- I used Gasher/Cancer
Dark Metal Wheel
100 Track
SD Bottom

This was fairly similar to a zombie with the way it moved and its abilities.

Discuss
The Face does not affect the name. That customization is called Dark Cancer, not Dark L Drago. L Drago cannot fit on anything other than Lightning.

Furthermore, you need to post test results when you create new topics in this section.
I could give you many reasons why this isn't the closest thing to a zombie but I'll give you 2. It has no Life After Death and it doesn't steal an effective amount of spin to be considered a spin stealer. Don't worry, I see where you are trying to go with this but it wont work with SD. Maybe WD but even then, it would have to be consistent with spin-stealing. I'll test it some more though against a spin-stealer I use and post the results.
My apologies.
For testing due to my lack of blades I used the standard ones against it. I also used the Vortex Arena from Hasbro

Dark Cancer 100SD VS Lightning LDrago 100HF
Win by OS
Win by OS
Win by OS

Dark Cancer 100SD VS Storm Pegasus 105 RF
Win by OS
Win by OS
Win by OS

It basically went like that except in one case a standard Bull won by a ring out!

Ozzy thanks I appreciate any assistance you can provide
The closest thing to a zombie right now would be something like MF Lightning L Drago CH145ES/WD - MF to reduce the recoil.
(Aug. 25, 2010  6:27 PM)legoturtle92 Wrote: My apologies.
For testing due to my lack of blades I used the standard ones against it. I also used the Vortex Arena from Hasbro

Dark Cancer 100SD VS Lightning LDrago 100HF
Win by OS
Win by OS
Win by OS

Dark Cancer 100SD VS Storm Pegasus 105 RF
Win by OS
Win by OS
Win by OS

It basically went like that except in one case a standard Bull won by a ring out!

Ozzy thanks I appreciate any assistance you can provide

it should be 10 rounds agaisnt a top tier combo and this would only work against 2 beys
Plus, Attack types are nullified in Hasbro stadiums, so it is not a surprise that whatever other combination wins against Storm Pegasis 105RF and Lightning L Drago 100HF ...
It also lost to the standard Sagitario. I didn't have any other MFB beys to test with.
I also tested it agianst a Gaia Dragoon for the lulz. It lost miserably lol
what stadium was this in?
(Aug. 25, 2010  6:43 PM)mchlbant Wrote: what stadium was this in?

The Vortex Arena. I think thats what its called. Its the one that comes with the lightning ldrago and storm pegasus.
ok ill try it in that stadium againt a stamina type and see what happens
(Aug. 25, 2010  6:30 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: The closest thing to a zombie right now would be something like MF Lightning L Drago CH145ES/WD - MF to reduce the recoil.

Not true. LL Drago 100WD does the job extremely well without recoil issues. The trick to it is that it needs to be lower than the opposing bey to ensure an undeniable win and not a win by mere milliseconds or half rotations. It's not a zombie but it gets the job done against the top-tier list right now. Maybe a metal face is needed so it doesn't get KO'ed by low attackers though. As for this combo, I tested it and here are my results. All battles in MFB Attack Stadium

LL Drago 100WD vs. Dark Cancer 100SD
LL: 100% win rate all by OS

At first, my initial reaction was that it doesn't need to be tested anymore but then I remembered my Hasbro Dark wheel weighs more so I decided to switch it and take my TT one off. I also changed the clear wheel to Bull.

LL Drago WD vs. Dark Bull 100SD
LL: 20% win rate by OS Bull: 10% win rate by OS
Draws: 70%

The Hasbro mold of Dark and Bull made a drastic difference. This should be looked into. I actually like this combo. It caused a lot of KO's that ended up in draws. I think the combo should be a bit higher so Dark doesn't drag on the ground by it seems rare with SD.
Yeah, concerning the height I wasn't sure really what to put, but I just put down CH145 since I thought it'd have the most contact.

I tried LL Drago 100WD and got the complete opposite of what you got, i.e. 0% win rate and the wins weren't close.
This is why you should redo draws, because you've essentially made the statement "LL Drago 100WD 2 - 1 Dark Bull 100SD", with your results.

I don't really know why you chose Dark, though.
vs flame bull 145WD it was obliterated with one win only
(Aug. 25, 2010  6:59 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Yeah, concerning the height I wasn't sure really what to put, but I just put down CH145 since I thought it'd have the most contact.

I tried LL Drago 100WD and got the complete opposite of what you got, i.e. 0% win rate and the wins weren't close.

What did you try it against?
(Aug. 25, 2010  7:00 PM)♥ Wrote: This is why you should redo draws, because you've essentially made the statement "LL Drago 100WD 2 - 1 Dark Bull 100SD", with your results.

I don't really know why you chose Dark, though.

You're right I should do those over. I chose Dark because the combo up for discussion has a Dark wheel.
(Aug. 25, 2010  7:06 PM)Ozzy Wrote: You're right I should do those over. I chose Dark because the combo up for discussion has a Dark wheel.

Ah yeah, I realised that after I posted, haha.
(Aug. 25, 2010  7:07 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Earth Bull DF145SD.

I'm not quite sure how you didn't manage to win. I used the same one in my test. Are you shooting LL Drago at 100% or 80%? For some reason, it makes a major difference. When I shot it at lower speed, it won rather than at higher speed where it KO'ed or lost.
It was 100%, but I can't do any testing now because my BeylauncherL string is unravelling.
Ah I see. Preserve your stuff. Very smart move.
This is right spin.
It doesn't steal spin anyways.

EDIT: Except vs. L Drago series.

Quote:It also lost to the standard Sagitario. I didn't have any other MFB beys to test with.
I also tested it agianst a Gaia Dragoon for the lulz. It lost miserably lol
:V
Anyone forgot about Gravity Perseus? I'm thinking Gravity Perseus 100WD in counter mode. Left spin when facing right spin bey and vice versa.
No doubt about that one. I meant against stamina and defense. As you know attack beys in HMS completely obliterated Wolborg MS yet it was still one of the best beys available.