The Windy City Bladers - Chicago, Illinois Team!

Welcome to the Windy City Bladers team page! To be on this team you must live in Illinois, and be able to go to tournaments. Post below with the following questions if you would like to join.

APPLICATION
How long have you been blading:
How long have you been a member on the WBO:
Whats your best combo:
How old are you:
How many tournaments have you been to:

Dont feel bad if you are not accepted right away, just keep trying and getting better! You are given ranks based on a custom points system we have made up. The more points you have the higher rank.

POINTS SYSTEM
GOLD FACE = 15 points
SILVER FACE = 10 points
BRONZE FACE = 5 points
EVERY TOURNAMENT YOU HAVE ATTENDED = 1 point

RANKS
OWNER
Fury

CO-OWNER
KamiKaziBlader

ELITE - 50 points

PRO - 35 points

Member - 10 points

When gaining a rank you will be given a custom signature with your rank. If you are caught using a custom title without having the required rank you will be warned/kick from the team.

-Fury
Also there is no team Tyranny anymore me and fury decided to make this new team sign up if you think you are qualified.
Hey guys didnt know there was a new Team come in up so i would like to join it.
I have been blading for almost 2 years now. i started blading when Metal Fusion cme out. i wasnt really interesyed in Plastics becuase i thought they were junk but i stand corrected.

Ive been a member since 2 years now and im getting use to this site.

My best combos are Hades Aquario BD145 WD as you all already know, MF-H Diablo Aquario GB145 RF/R2F, MF-H Blitz Unicorno 90 RF/R2F.

I am 11 years old. Ive been to 2 tournanents. the 1st one i lost terribly. the 2nd one Fury hosted Maximum Battles 1.0 i got 1st place.

i hope i can join thus team and get into it.Thanks!

~BBPegasus~<3 Fury and KamiKaziBlader!