The Wild Dragon: MF-H Meteo L-Drago 90CS, The Ultimate Balance Combo!

Hey guys,
Here's my new combo: MF-H Meteo L-Drago 90CS. It's a supposed Balance combo that uses L-Drago II Absorb Version. MF-H and CS help with Defense, Meteo, CS and L-Drago Absorb Ver. help with Attack, and L-Drago Absorb Ver. helps with Stamina. 90 helps everything but Defense. Surprisingly, these parts work very well together, unlike other "Balance" combos that have parts that work badly together. (e.g. "Burn Bull GB145XF")
Testing
Conditions:
MFB Attack Stadium
Beylauncher + LG, Beylauncher L + 3SLG
Earth Mold 2 (yeah, I know, sorry)
ALL rubber bottoms are slightly worn
Sliding Shoot for Meteo
Both at 100% power

MF-H Meteo L-Drago 90CS VS Earth Cancer DF145SD
Meteo: 18
Cancer: 2
Meteo WR: 90%
7 KO, 11 OS

Meteo destabilized the opponent, and attacked it a little as well. In the end, the spin stealing also helped.

MF-H Meteo L-Drago 90CS VS Lightning L-Drago 100LRF
Meteo: 13
Lightning: 7
Meteo WR: 65%
4 OS, 9 KO

Since the spin-stealing feature of Meteo was irrevelant against another leftie, and Meteo caused too much recoil to be used in an [effective] Defense combo, Meteo's WR dropped by a considerable margin. More tests would be appreciated. Thanks.
Other Member's Testing
(Feb. 12, 2011  12:09 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Testing asked by JellyBoy

Standard Setup

MF Vulcan Horuseus 90R2F vs MF Meteo L-Drago 90CS

MF Vulcan Horuseus: 5 wins
MF Meteo L-Drago: 3 wins
2 Draw

Seems Vulcan just keep hitting L-Drago clear wheel. Its because of the rubber, that absorbs many of Vulcan's hits. Unless Vulcan Horuseus KOs early, it can't win unless a draw from spin equalizing.
(Feb. 12, 2011  12:33 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Since you asked for me to test it against Defense combo, here it is! I also tested it against Burn Bull 90WD

MF Meteo L-Drago 90CS Vs MF Earth Bull GB145CS
MF Meteo L-Drago: 9 wins
MF Earth Bull: 0 wins
1 draw

MF Meteo L-Drago 90CS Vs Burn Bull 90WD
MF Meteo L-Drago: 0 wins
Burn Bull: 10 wins
wow 65% against lld, thats pretty amazing, sadly ill only be able to test this one and a half months later
Just saying but a balance combo is one that can defeat all three types well not one that combines the elements of one of more types of blade.
Mind if i test MF Meteo L-Drago 90CS to battle against MF Vulcan Horuseus 90RF?
Azlanslayer, yes please.
Could someone also test against Defense?
And Ultrablader, I'm pretty sure it just did, bar Defense.
Very interesting. I did meteo L-drago 100cs before but it was too high. I can try it out when I get screw capricorn 90mf.
I'm sorry but the definition of balance is supposed to be this:-
Credits to Dan
I am sorry, that is so wrong.
Balance types are a very sticky issue:
Balance is a Beyblade type that is used to classify a Beyblade which combines attributes from the three main types: Attack, Defense, and Stamina. That is very different from having parts from all three types. Many people get mixed up, as they think the same thing you do but that is wrong. Most have a lack of a better word for Balanced beys such as Libra CH120 and possibly even a 230 combo soon. I won't rant further on what else is wrong with your post because it is as simple as the sentence I bolded. It need not to be further looked into here..
Therefore,I think this is not a balance type
It is. It has Attack, Defense and Stamina qualities/properties.
Whoops. Checked beywiki and your right. I guess it does have the attributes from all three types since CS can be used for attack and defence. But generally I don't think you can have a bey that combines the attributes of all three types in MFB.
Nope,It is not a balance type,read my post carefully,It says
Balance is a Beyblade type that is used to classify a Beyblade which combines attributes from the three main types: Attack, Defense, and Stamina. That is very different from having parts from all three types.
See this?It has parts from all three types:-
MF-H and CS help with Defense, Meteo, CS and L-Drago Absorb Ver. help with Attack, and L-Drago Absorb Ver. helps with Stamina. 90 helps everything but Defense
CS does have some uses in Attack and Defence,So do 90 for Stamina and attack
Well the parts have attributes of those types but like I said I don't really think balance types can be applied to MFB.
Yes, but it is possible to have parts derived from multiple types while at the same time retaining qualities/properties from all types as well.
EDIT:
Ultrablader, Libra CH12RF =/
By doing that,posibilities of bey about to lose,since it has parts derived from other types,which makes it good in nothing,Balance can also means destabiliser,Here is an example of a destabiliser,MF L-Drago 100WF
MF helps with the weight,since L-Drago is a light wheel,L-Drago has decent stamina and attack properties,100 is good for attack and stamina,while WF has stamina and attack properties due to the fact it is made out of plastic.It has a decent chance to beat all types,defence,attack,stamina.That is called balanced.
Quote:By doing that,posibilities of bey about to lose,since it has parts derived from other types,which makes it good in nothing
Quote:L-Drago has decent stamina and attack properties,100 is good for attack and stamina,while WF has stamina and attack properties due to the fact it is made out of plastic.It has a decent chance to beat all types,defence,attack,stamina.That is called balanced.
The bolded contradict each other. Take it to the PM.
Testing asked by JellyBoy

Standard Setup

MF Vulcan Horuseus 90R2F vs MF Meteo L-Drago 90CS

MF Vulcan Horuseus: 5 wins
MF Meteo L-Drago: 3 wins
2 Draw

Seems Vulcan just keep hitting L-Drago clear wheel. Its because of the rubber, that absorbs many of Vulcan's hits. Unless Vulcan Horuseus KOs early, it can't win unless a draw from spin equalizing.
Thanks Azlanslayer! Added you results to the OP.
L-Drago rubber scares me alot. It absorbs many hits really well. Since Meteo L-Drago is covered by Rubber, its hard to KO it unless the opposing bey hits early. Furthermore, Meteo L-Drago is on a low track, which makes it even harder to hit it's Metal Wheel. I hope more members can testing it too.

JellyBoy, do you need testings against stamina too?
No, just Defense, I already have some decent Stamina tests in the OP.
You never tested Meteo L-Drago vs a Burn Metal wheel.Anyways, you want me to test it agaisnt MF Earth Bull GB145CS?
I used a similar combo in a tournament and came 4th. It was MF Meteo L Drago 100WD.
Since you asked for me to test it against Defense combo, here it is! I also tested it against Burn Bull 90WD

1 draw

Hah this is so incredibly similar to the combo I made ages ago (MF Meteo L drago 100CS).

I could do some tests with that, if it's close enough.
(Feb. 12, 2011  12:33 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Since you asked for me to test it against Defense combo, here it is! I also tested it against Burn Bull 90WD

1 draw

Wow didn't do so well against low height stamina. Would you mind testing against Burn Bull 145WD too just to see how it does against higher combos?
That would be because Meteo relies on beyblades that are higher than it so the rubber can hit the metal wheel. If a beyblade is the same height of lower, than it will only hit the metal and get little to no energy steal/transfer.
^ That is the reason Ultrablader. Thanks for reasoning out GreenXBlader Joyful_2