The Walking Dead (Video Game)

It's a really good game and is very emotional. Talk about your experiences, updates, and your thoughts here.

ALSO, the ending indicates Clementine will get her own Season, so if you find any updates post those here.
I don't play the game (at least not yet, not until I have some extra mooooney), but I do watch (UberHaxorNova, anyone?) Oh booooy, I'd be lying if I said I didn't cry during the ending. Talk about emotional. But yeah, for the next season, a timeskip Clementine would be totally cool! Buuuuuuut, also highly unrealistic, I mean, living for that long in a Zombie Apocalypse while on the run? Sadly, it's unlikely. Maybe we'll get a new set of characters, and the ending of that season will end where season 1 ended. You know, two stories tied together by their endings? That'd be pretty cool, too.

Like I said, I don't play, but who'd you guys start off Episode 5 with?
I watched UberHaxorNova play it, big fan actually. But I played it myself too. Much more emotional. It was also really awkward when I cried at the ending because my mom was in the same room. I think though, it could be possible to survive that long. I mean, it's kind of like smarts. If you get over confident, your going to die. You give up for a second and again, your dead. Although those two people clementine sees at the end should be the zombies of the people she was supposed to meet. It would make it more dramatic. On top of that, she should meet a new person and they survive together. Maybe a friend of Clementine's parents. I think that storyline would also be a tear jerker.
(Feb. 05, 2013  3:40 AM)Protocol 10 Wrote: I watched UberHaxorNova play it, big fan actually. But I played it myself too. Much more emotional. It was also really awkward when I cried at the ending because my mom was in the same room. I think though, it could be possible to survive that long. I mean, it's kind of like smarts. If you get over confident, your going to die. You give up for a second and again, your dead. Although those two people clementine sees at the end should be the zombies of the people she was supposed to meet. It would make it more dramatic. On top of that, she should meet a new person and they survive together. Maybe a friend of Clementine's parents. I think that storyline would also be a tear jerker.

Yeah, it could be. If you're lucky. Zombies aren't the only things you have to worry about out there; I think a fan of the Walking Dead (like yourself) knows the living is a lot more scary than the dead. Then there's stuff like sickness, infection (not zombie related), hunger, and more. Exposure kills. But, you can't rule anything out, right?

The two people could also just be two entirely new characters, which brings me back to my first post. The two she was supposed to meet up with could have died, yeah. To be honest, it'd be more interesting (and tragic) if they did.
It would be tragic. And knowing how suddenly they made even grown men cry means that the people who wrote the walking dead should win awards. Even though it won best game of the year (VGAs). I guess the walking dead in generally is just really sad. Unhappy
I watched Pewdiepie play it and while Clementine was going to shoot Lee Pewdiepie cried and I was like.......

MANLY TEARS.Unhappy
My brother was talking about this today. He said its like a weird puzzle game. He doesn't like it although it sounds like something I'd like.
It has a more of a "point-and-click" adventure sort of feel. But the story is really great, and it has a nice (although I wish some of the relationships could be expanded) choice system that really affects the direction your story goes.
You really get an emotional connection. This is why The Walking Dead is #1 on a lot (and I mean ALOT) of lists.