The WORST tournament style(In your opinion)

It could be anything, have it be a certain match type, format ruleset, ranked clause, or a combination of them. Personally I dislike 3on3 and BST with BDr unbanned. How about you guys? I'm curious.
I personally dislike P3C1 ranked clauseless BST from a playing and hosting perspective. With how MUs in BST are, it makes everything super tedious in that bladers literally have to use all of the beys in their deck and they still won't reach 3 pts sometimes.

From a completely unbiased perspective without considering formats or ranked clauses, I am not a fan of 1v1. I know some organizers do it to be able to run bigger events in a quicker period but I just don't like the idea of sticking to only one bey for the entire MU. It would honestly be easier to run first stage 3-point deck in which bladers who don't have much money can only worry about using 1 bey while everyone else still has options to switch off from.
BST is really unenjoyable I feel even with clauses. Even if you get rid of the Drift Drivers, there are a LOT of other Stamina Options so people can just spam that while Attack doesn’t have THAT many viable options. BST also takes forever to host. Like on the average at least 4 Hours. I swear after every event I just have a whole hour worth of videos of beys just tapping each other. It’s really unenjoyable from a hosting and judging perspective because it’s extremely hard to see whose won even while using recordings and even when you change your stuff, usually the opponent has a WHOLE SET UP OF STAMINA

Um BST kinda mid.
Damn y'all don't like 3on3?

3on3 is peak. How the game is meant to be played.

Inevitably my experience with 1on1 and P3C1 is always the same 1 all rounder combo being spammed. No variety in gameplay.
I'm not really a fan of 3On3 for any format other than X at the moment. Granted, my only experience with 3On3 outside of X is clauseless BST, so that could very well be the reason I don't care for it.

Personally, I don't hate any format at the moment. All of them offer something intriguing, at least in my opinion. The game is the game, and if I can spend time playing beyblade with my local community, I'll be there regardless of the format. However, I will say that WBO deck solos 🦅🦅
(Jan. 09, 2024  1:20 AM)KIO Wrote: Damn y'all don't like 3on3?

3on3 is peak. How the game is meant to be played.

Inevitably my experience with 1on1 and P3C1 is always the same 1 all rounder combo being spammed. No variety in gameplay.

Idk, not a fan of counter-picking being luck based, and I personally find it hard to make a deck here because of my lack of meta parts(meaning more safe picks for combos), but that's on me and not the match type.
Single Eli is the worst thing ever. it is the fastest, yet the most unfair and punishing format there is. Losing just one match gets u kicked out. it's not a matter of skill, more of "how many matches can you win in a row" which has more luck factor to it than say, RR.

i admit it is really fast tho, and can clear 32-64 people in an hour or two, depending on the amount of stadiums and judges present.