The WBO website. Let's get the WBO the attention is deserves!!

Personally, I love this website, and thanks to it, I was able to experience what it means to battle against strong spirited Bladers. I want to do something for this website. This website in my opinion doesn't get the attention it should, does anybody have any ideas to help raise money for this website?
Hey, we truly appreciate your enthusiasm for the organisation ! We work hard but it takes the effort of many people to make great things come true. I am just going to move this to the Questions and Comments section since the Beyblade General forum is not really about the site. I certainly look forward to your suggestions.
I'm happy somebody replied to the post.
Hey Lynxis,

Thanks so much for writing this. It's always great to see that people appreciate the site. As for money — we sell Blader Passports for events, and we accept donations happily as well. As for getting more attention, there's stuff in the works. We were all caught off guard by the announcement of Burst, and we have lots of cool stuff planned for the future.

The best thing you can do for this site is to get people in your local community playing Beyblade and posting here!
I will make sure. I have several friends that are blader, I'll convince them to join the site.
It would be cool to maybe post fliers for the WBO at toy stores.
(of course with permission)
I really want to say a charity tournament, sort of like sponsoring a particular member who plays.

However I'm not sure how that'll work and I can't do it myself because I can't make tournaments.
You know what would be cool? Live stream marathons of Beyblade, kind of like AGDQ/SGDQ.
(Aug. 18, 2015  12:41 AM)Neo Wrote: It would be cool to maybe post fliers for the WBO at toy stores.
That's a good idea. And sell it to the store like "It will get people more into it and sell more beys for you", etc. Everybody wins
(Aug. 18, 2015  12:52 AM)Zoroaste Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2015  12:41 AM)Neo Wrote: It would be cool to maybe post fliers for the WBO at toy stores.
That's a good idea. And sell it to the store like "It will get people more into it and sell more beys for you", etc. Everybody wins

Stores like Toys "R" Us and Walmart have affiliations with Hasbro though, and will usually not agree to encourage third parties on the same subjects. By all means however, if there is a more independent hobby or toy shop close to you, we definitely support you in approaching them with flyers and explaining the situation.
(Aug. 18, 2015  12:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2015  12:52 AM)Zoroaste Wrote:

Stores like Toys "R" Us and Walmart have affiliations with Hasbro though, and will usually not agree to encourage third parties on the same subjects. By all means however, if there is a more independent hobby or toy shop close to you, we definitely support you in approaching them with flyers and explaining the situation.

of course we'll have to wait for USA burst, but it would be nice to make a kind of advertising deal.
My feeling is that we should do as much as we can without getting involved with major toy stores or anything involving serious amounts of money. We are a fan organization and our goal is to promote the play of Beyblade worldwide; we definitely don't want to step on the toes of anyone who actually owns the rights to beyblade.

Hobby, import, and other specialty stores are great, though!
Yeah, I agree with Bey Brad on this one. Straying into their territory spells bad news.

One thing I think would be huge are WBO T-Shirts. T-Shirts are huge thing nowadays. Small organizations hoping to gain the public's eye, usually come up with clever T-Shirts that can be bought at their website. Obviously, it's a way to gain attention, but also a way to raise money. Hasbro created a line of Bakuten Shoot and Metal Fight Beyblade T-Shirts, and they came out quite well to my surprise.

Also maybe coming up Beypoint Cards and other beyblade accessories that can be attached to a launcher. Though Beyblade Burst introduces a new launcher and Beypoint system, coming up with practical ways to put the logo on launchers probably won't do any harm, but it is still up to the admins to decide what they would like to do.

Posting flyers around where a person lives isn't a bad idea. A person would have to be quite maticulous finding places to post them though. Finding small independent toy stores is indeed a great place to post them, like someone previously stated.