The True Power of H145! MF Lightning L-Drago H145R2F

Tests:

Standard Procedure

With Metal Face:

MF Lightning L-Drago H145RF (Upper Mode) Vs MF Earth Bull GB145CS
MF Lightning L-Drago: 4 wins(0 OS, 4 KO)
MF Earth Bull: 6 wins ( 6 OS, 0 KO)
Win Percentage: 40%

MF Lightning L-Drago H145R2F (Upper Mode) Vs MF Earth Bull GB145CS
MF Lightning L-Drago: 4 wins (0 OS, 4 KO)
MF Earth Bull: 6 wins ( 6 OS, 0 KO)
Win Percentage: 40%

Without Metal Face:

Lightning L-Drago H145RF (Upper Mode) Vs MF Earth Bull GB145CS
Lightning L-Drago: 6 wins (0 OS, 6 KO)
MF Earth Bull: 4 wins (4 OS, 0 KO)
Win Percentage: 60%

Lightning L-Drago H145R2F (Upper Mode) Vs MF Earth Bull GB145CS
Lightning L-Drago: 5 wins (0 OS, 5 KO)
MF Earth Bull: 5 wins (5 OS, 0 KO)
Win Percentage: 50%

A lil different from OP..
delete this post
Haven't done it, my bros are disturbing me, so will do it later Smile
quite good! also, for ppl wondering why different ppl are fetching different results,
1. everyone has their own unique launch style which does matter,

2. beyblade is a game, even a super weak bey has just as much chance to win, as the best combo in the world might be having...

3. it also depends upon the stadium being used...
(Mar. 16, 2011  10:31 AM)janpegasus Wrote: quite good! also, for ppl wondering why different ppl are fetching different results,
1. everyone has their own unique launch style which does matter,

2. beyblade is a game, even a super weak bey has just as much chance to win, as the best combo in the world might be having...

3. it also depends upon the stadium being used...

1. I use Sliding shoot and sometimes banking

2. ?

3. I use MFB Attack Stadium.
Your missing results for your first test without a Metal Face.
Yup, updated it. The results doesn't seem to be the same as OP though... Anyways, the Horns of H145 doesn't hit nor help it Speechless
The thing that makes H145 such a good attack piece is LTDCs, which a lot of tall attack beys have trouble dealing with. -IIRC.- That also includes low attackers, which is a driving force, even with 230 and BD145..
I can't get Lighting L Drago H145R2F to stay in the stadium. Recoil is way too high. So I'll just wear down my R2F down a little bit.

Anyways, this is one destructive combo.
If to stay in the stadium you must wear out your R2F, then it is not recoil which is causing you grief but instead it is your unworn R2F being too ferocious and uncontrollable.
(Mar. 18, 2011  1:17 AM)Dan Wrote: If to stay in the stadium you must wear out your R2F, then it is not recoil which is causing you grief but instead it is your unworn R2F being too ferocious and uncontrollable.

Yeah, I know. My cousin ordered me a Galaxy Pegasus last weak.
i dont think banking would be good for this combo, cuz h145 will definitely scrape the stadium, imma test this combo out Grin
but i still think its better off with lower tracks. just sayin
H145 and R2F isn't the besr attack combo, but i wouldn't say it's the worst. A good defense/balance combo though would be T125 and B
(Mar. 18, 2011  2:00 AM)TylerPT Wrote: i dont think banking would be good for this combo, cuz h145 will definitely scrape the stadium, imma test this combo out Grin
but i still think its better off with lower tracks. just sayin

You bank, but ever so slightly. The sliding motion is much more important in getting this bey to move correctly, because otherwise it will pretty much go straight in the center of the stadium and not move (due to weight).
Try RS slightly worn against this... I don't really like spin tracks with things that poke out of them because they scrape the ground too much. I had a friend with his H145. Ripped it and scrape the floor and broke... << off topic... Anyway, Sliding shoots are slightly better than bank but it depends on the parts you have.
(Mar. 18, 2011  5:53 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Try RS slightly worn against this... I don't really like spin tracks with things that poke out of them because they scrape the ground too much. I had a friend with his H145. Ripped it and scrape the floor and broke... << off topic... Anyway, Sliding shoots are slightly better than bank but it depends on the parts you have.

I don't own RS, and it's performance is nearly identical to RSF when facing Lightning (or Gravity in left spin for that matter) at any height.

As for the "ripped it and scraped the floor and broke", your friend doesn't know how to properly shoot this combo....or he used H145 with an S or D series tip.
Exactly why I don't like those kinds of tracks... They don't go well with the D series
I don't see how you guys automatically say it scrapes when you haven't even tried it. H145 is a great attack track which I think works great with Lightning.. Also I experience no scraping when banking at all, even with worn tips..
I agree with Dan. H145 works best against LTDC's, which attack beyblades have problem with. The protrusions or "Horns" that come out underside of Lightning wheel helps against Low tracks. Although that, i think it breaks easily :V.
I agree that it has some attack advantages. But as Azlanslayer said, it breaks easily. Unhappy
The second mold is fine and has no breakage for me.. Though experience may differ.
(Mar. 18, 2011  8:48 AM)Dan Wrote: The second mold is fine and has no breakage for me.. Though experience may differ.

I have broken two first mold H145s and four H145 second mold tracks. They are relatively easy to break. Just not so much as the second mold. I don't get scraping though. This combo breaks faces though and it falls apart easily. Banking is not even needed for this. Just simple sliding shoot. The weight does not make this sit in the middle.
Yeah! H145 was once as famous as BB01 for breakage problems.... Also, I think that H145 is high enough to maintain its balance without scraping the stadium floor... I don't have one, but this is what I think.... Low tracks might have had problems if they had such protrusions (that's the reason why they hardly have any!).
(Mar. 18, 2011  2:23 PM)janpegasus Wrote: Yeah! H145 was once as famous as BB01 for breakage problems.... Also, I think that H145 is high enough to maintain its balance without scraping the stadium floor... I don't have one, but this is what I think.... Low tracks might have had problems if they had such protrusions (that's the reason why they hardly have any!).

You are right on point with everything you said.
Oh thanks! I think I am better at answering questions about things I don't have... I hardly manage to answer anything about the beys I own (Rock leone, Storm pegasus, Counter leone)