The True Power of H145! MF Lightning L-Drago H145R2F

Quote:I really hate when people call me stupid in my own topics, especially when there is no reason for it.
you are in the wrong forums then my friend. :p kids on here love getting the chance to act like someone important.
That goes for all forums, not just this one..
Not a very significant post either..
Tests:
Okay well this this destroys LTDC.

MF-F Lightning LDrago H145RF vs. MF-H Earth Cancer 85WB (With an effective launch, for once.)
MF-F Lightning LDrago H145RF win rate: 7/10
MF-H Earth Cancer 85WB win rate: 3/10

MF-F Lightning LDrago CH120RF vs. MF-H Earth Cancer 85WB
MF-F Lightning LDrago CH120RF win rate: 4/10
MF-H Earth Cancer 85WB win rate: 6/10

Yeah, so it does better than CH120 against LTDC's, I don't think that beats CH120s versatility though. (In other situations..)
H145 is just so freakin light. I believe R145 has got to be better to use for all circumstances.
(Feb. 13, 2011  3:09 AM)Dan Wrote: That goes for all forums, not just this one..
Tests:

MF-F Lightning LDrago H145RF vs. MF-H Earth Cancer 85WB (With an effective launch, for once.)

Yeah, so it does better than CH120 against LTDC's, I don't think that beats CH120s versatility though. (In other situations..)

Thank you for the tests!
hey evan, do you happen to have r145 to compare? r145 is more suited to the lightning metal wheel.
Haha, didn't even notice you wanted LTDC's, but this does way better than LLD CH120XF, 85/90/100RF also so just throwing that out. (Response to first page question by SSJ.)
(Feb. 13, 2011  3:09 AM)Dan Wrote: That goes for all forums, not just this one..
Tests:

I would agree with this using these first tests I did:
MF-H LLD H145R2F vs. MF-H Earth Aquario 85WB(normal yet ineffective and boring standard 80% launch)
LLD: 7/10
Aquario: 3/10

BUT,

I definitely wouldnt go as far as to say destroyed. Here is why:

MF-H LLD H145R2F vs. MF-H Earth Aquario 85WB (100% launch with my launch)
LLD: 5/10
Aquario: 5/10

I think with my launch and by shooting a defense type the way it should be launched, which is at 100% and with a sliding shot, it evens out the playing field.
Oohh interesting. Testing coming up!

-if this helps at all informal testing revealed TONS of double K.O's and Massive hits from L Drago-
I said I would be a part of the Customizations forum so here I am.
I will do testing soon but It's my first time so sorry if Everything is wrong Tongue_out.

MF-H LLD H145R2F Against a LTDC and HTDC.
and MF-H LLD R145R2F against a LTDC and HTDC.
Just to see if H145 is a serious Competitive part.
I seriously would love to see more of MF Lightning L-Drago H145RF. Sadly i do not have H145 or R145, mind if i use GB145? What does H145 contribute to LL-Drago anyways? Its it by preventing Self-ko?
To Really See True Power, Change R2F To LRF.
(Mar. 05, 2011  8:42 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: I seriously would love to see more of MF Lightning L-Drago H145RF. Sadly i do not have H145 or R145, mind if i use GB145? What does H145 contribute to LL-Drago anyways? Its it by preventing Self-ko?

Adds recoil; more attack.
It is good against tons of defense heights, pretty much every height actually
It's also pretty heavy.
Gb145 would not work
@Azlan: Have you ever even see H145? It has points which protrude under Lightning, helping smash a lot. Which is why GB145 would not have the same effect.

@X1: RF will do a fine job in telling how good this is, LRF will just make it a whole lot faster and better.

I'm a bit uncertain about testing this with MF as I've heard MF+H145 ends up in a broken MF.. Is that true?
(Mar. 05, 2011  5:27 PM)Dan Wrote: I'm a bit uncertain about testing this with MF as I've heard MF+H145 ends up in a broken MF.. Is that true?

It definitely fits suspiciously for me, and I think for others too.
(Mar. 05, 2011  8:45 AM)X1 Wrote: To Really See True Power, Change R2F To LRF.
like he said. change it to LRF. it has to be better than R2F for left-spin attack types. i don't see why people don't consider it top-tier.
(Mar. 05, 2011  5:27 PM)Dan Wrote: @X1: R2F will do a fine job in telling how good this is, LRF will just make it a whole lot faster and better.
I changed the R2F to RF and removed the MF, then the results were really different. I also changed the RSF to a CS.

TT Attack Stadium
Beylauncher + Launcher Grip for Right Spin
Beylauncher L + Launcher Grip for Left Spin
Defense type always shot first

Lightning L-Drago H145RF vs MF Earth Bull GB145CS
All draws redone, but left in the stats as reference to this combo's ability to wither down RSF's endurance.
1. Earth Bull Wins! OS
2. Earth Bull Wins! KO
3. Earth Bull Wins! KO
4. Lightning L-Drago Wins! KO
5. Earth Bull Wins! KO
6. Draw!
7. Lightning L-Drago Wins! KO
8. Earth Bull Wins! OS
9. Draw!
10. Earth Bull Wins! OS
11. Earth Bull Wins! KO
12. Draw!
13. Earth Bull Wins! OS

MF Earth Bull GB145CS Wins! 8/10

The RF is new, shot with banking.
New RF are totally fail, coz it does not do the flower pattern, instead it goes around Earth Bull =P. Also there must be a something wrong with your testing, Evan's gets better results than you.. Maybe because of R2F? That makes it has a better smash?
It does go in a flower pattern. Maybe because r2f is faster.
(Mar. 05, 2011  7:35 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  5:27 PM)Dan Wrote: @X1: R2F will do a fine job in telling how good this is, LRF will just make it a whole lot faster and better.

I meant that it would be much better.
Shooting technique is what makes or breaks an attack type, whether in test or in play. If you look at my youtube videos (username evanbanjo) you will see how aggressive my launch is, particularly with this combo.
(Mar. 06, 2011  6:27 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: New RF are totally fail, coz it does not do the flower pattern, instead it goes around Earth Bull =P. Also there must be a something wrong with your testing, Evan's gets better results than you.. Maybe because of R2F? That makes it has a better smash?

There is nothing wrong with his testing just because it differs from the topic creator's tests. The combo isn't a combo that would pull off 100% win rate on anything top tier. Probably not any further than 70%. We have know this forever since it was first introduced almost a year ago if not a year already.
(Mar. 05, 2011  5:27 PM)Dan Wrote: I'm a bit uncertain about testing this with MF as I've heard MF+H145 ends up in a broken MF.. Is that true?
what i ended up with a busted H145
weird or what?????
(Mar. 05, 2011  5:27 PM)Dan Wrote: @Azlan: Have you ever even see H145? It has points which protrude under Lightning, helping smash a lot. Which is why GB145 would not have the same effect.

@X1: RF will do a fine job in telling how good this is, LRF will just make it a whole lot faster and better.

I'm a bit uncertain about testing this with MF as I've heard MF+H145 ends up in a broken MF.. Is that true?

I'm a bit late but I would like to say that h145 does indeed break metal faces. In fact, the track breaks faces more often than any other track in existence. Every metal face that I owned before I bought new ones broke because of the massive recoil it produces. In total it broke three first molds metal faces and two second mold metal faces. It is also very fragile so I wouldnt suggest using this with metal faces.
Thanks Evan! I have realized the smaah abilities of his combo long ago. I have tests with the Bakuhin wheel hat are exceptionally amazing. I will record them again and post.