The True Meaning Of Life

Yeah, the SNL Charlie Sheen make fun is classic because you can say that it's spot on!
Wiiinerrr! [Image: offtopicnessuserbar.jpg?t=1299365173]
Wow guys, way to completely shit up an otherwise decent thread.

Enjoy your high warning levels and/or temporary suspensions; you deserve them.
I am surprised at the sheer amount of stupidity in the last few posts.

And I have an incredibly high tolerance to stupidity.
So, as I was reading through this topic(other than this page), reading peoples answers, I thought, is there really a defined meaning?
I really think there isn't.
Life itself is indescribable, how can it's meaning be described?
Everyone has a different path, some have a meaning and a purpose, while some just go with the flow. So, the meaning of life is what you make it to be, and it's an indescribable feeling, thought, and...well, a way of life!
No words can be put to things you love, things you hate, things you feel, and so on. Whether people realize it or not, life is a meaning.
The meaning of your life is your life.

Smile
That's what I think. Think about it. Smile
true meaning of life here is my point of veiw

life is a carp hole of nothing in which we are mere puppets. we believe in heaven and hell after life is that really wat happens. we are just burried deep in the ground to deteriate over time wen are life ends. so is there really a meaning of life. no not really. but life does come with consequences i can say that. and wat i think of life. there is no meaning but my meaning is your wasting your time trying to find an answer.
To me life is a beyblade, when you die you stop spinning. You get into fights and fight into you win. Your personality is like the beyblade type, the parts in you that makes your life, is like the parts on a beyblade.
The meaning of life is
Do the best you can in life
Hmmm ...

Can we think like a game of Cricket ?

The game changes anywhere, each one has his lucky time or turn. And in the end, you end up what you did in the game. So, life changes anywhere. Doing your best makes you win in the end and doing bad lose.
my virsion of the meaning of life is to make the best of everything and to keep moving forword untill the end.
Ooo! Ooo! I know! I know!

*raises hand*

What is it then?

*pulls hand down*

The meaning of life, to me, would be to give it my all, to discover my true self, and to find the true people that matter.
There is no meaning of life!
Life is a game, who plays right wins and who plays wrong gets the thumbs down and goes to the bad place! It's all about the judgement at the end!
Thats my meaning it's simple don't you think?
(Apr. 03, 2011  7:27 PM)FrenchFrieZâ„¢ Wrote: To me life is a beyblade, when you die you stop spinning. You get into fights and fight into you win. Your personality is like the beyblade type, the parts in you that makes your life, is like the parts on a beyblade.

You're watching entirely too much anime, and I don't mean that in a good way. lol
(Apr. 05, 2011  2:51 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2011  7:27 PM)FrenchFrieZâ„¢ Wrote: To me life is a beyblade, when you die you stop spinning. You get into fights and fight into you win. Your personality is like the beyblade type, the parts in you that makes your life, is like the parts on a beyblade.

You're watching entirely too much anime, and I don't mean that in a good way. lol

FrenchFriez (cool and funny username by the way) might be hooked to beyblades.

I like the way he looks at life, never thought about it that way.........
Life's meaning for me is to be the best you can be, be your true self, and serve other people in life. I think the meaning of life is to give others lives meaning.
The true meaning of life is beyblades! Haha no. The true meaning of life is whatever you want it to be.
Geez, I can't believe that this topic is still around!

I've actually had a change of thought. The true meaning of life is to follow your dreams. Take chances and follow the winds, wherever they lead your soul. You never know what might happen!
(Oct. 15, 2010  2:37 AM)Ikki Wrote: The true meaning of life is defined as the definition derived from ones own thoughts. Thus, the true meaning of life can be true to a single entity or can be true to multiple entities but not to all entities, meaning the true meaning of life is an opinion and is true if you believe it to be.
Keeping that in mind, I think the true meaning of life is to take on whatever comes at you, whether it be positively or negatively, it's upto you, but keep going till you feel you can't anymore or when your life ends, you don't neccesarily have to be happy and alive or sad and alive, but you must be able to deal with whatever life throws at you, that's the meaning of life, to complete it's challenges in any manner you deem correct. But that's my true meaning of life, it might not be yours.

Lolz well that's all tha philosophy for today!

this is very true.The meaning of life you must be dedicated to something or someone or an entity so religion others beyblades lol ect... there's always something you are dedicated even if its a lifestyle.

Great thread