The Story of Seerus Akama

I was a boy with no worries, until he learned about his past...
"Seerus, it's time you know how your father died. Your father died in a battle." Mrs.Akama said.
"What kind of battle? Did he get shot? Poisoned?" I asked.
Mrs. Akama replied," A beyblade war"
All of a sudden, curiousity came over me.
"Those top things?" I asked.
My mother nodded.
I asked looking confused, "How could my dad die from a beyblade?"
My mother replied,"Beyblade is more than you think it is Seerus. Your father had an enemy named Julius Caesar. Julius was a strong blader with his Gravity Perseus. He planned to rule the world with his Perseus until your father stopped him. He persuaded Julius to stop his plans and battle in peace with bladers, but Julius rejected and challenged your father and his bey, Tsunami Poseidon, to a battle"
As Mrs.Akama starts telling the story I imagine what the battle would look like if I was there.

"3"
"2"
"1, Go Shooooot!"
All of a sudden two beyblades appear on the field.
"Go Poseidon!" shouted Mr.Akama.
"End this battle quick, Perseus!" Julius yelled.
The two beys hit eachother causing sparks.
"Grrr. I have to end this. Special move! Poseidon Omega Attack!" Mr.Akama said.
"Tsk, tsk... Looks like I have to end this. Cross Black Excalibur!" yelled Julius.
Poseidon and Perseus both attack eachother creating an explosion.
"AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Mr.Akama screamed.
Poseidon suddenly started glowing blue and attacks Perseus. The two beys hit eachother causing another explosion which made the battle a tie.
Mr.Akama starts disintegrating in blue dust. Some of the dust gets absorbed by Poseidon who is flying in the sky, not spinning.

"Tsunami Poseidon was never found again, while Julius is still alive, working on his plan to use Perseus to rule the world." Mrs.Akama said.

I looked shocked. Now I know the true power of beyblades, and why my dad died.
"Umm, mom. I'm going to go to the lake"
I walked out of the house walking towards the lake where I saw a beyblade at the bottom of the water.

I will continue if you like the story.
So no one likes it.Unhappy
I like it, you just need to give people more time to reply
I like it, but isn't Tsunami Poseidon one of the beys that Jellyboy made in his story-The Wrath of Hades?
(Dec. 19, 2010  4:33 PM)Firinmahlazuh Wrote: I like it, but isn't Tsunami Poseidon one of the beys that Jellyboy made in his story-The Wrath of Hades?

Are you Serious? Dang, I need to make a new bey...
If I could be a char...

Name: Augustus Caesar
Beyblade: MF Gravity Perseus D125RF
Description: Son of Julius Caesar
Side: EVIL!