The Silent Uppercut: MF-H Aries 90RSF

Before the results, I wanted to point out that this combo is merely for fun, and is not meant for competitive play at all.

The concept behind this bey is as follows: A heavy bey that stays in place and gives a mean counter when attacked by a high attacker or smash attacker. Both the MF-H and RSF help keep the bey in place, the 90 height provides the low height suitable for upper, and Aries' slope provides the upper and counter-attacks, in theory. In reality, this works...some of the time.

MF-H Aries 90RSF VS Ray Gil 100RF
MFB Attack Stadium
Beylauncher for both
Alternating Shots, MF-H Aries always launched first
Banking with Ray Gil

Results:
MF-H Aries 90RSF: 5 wins (50% win)
Ray Gil 100RF: 5 wins (50% win)

The counter and upper worked half of the time, but when it doesn't work, Aries either gets knocked out, or loses by outspin. I really enjoy playing around with this...
Sounds like a fun combo, i'll test it out when I get the parts Wink
RSF is looking like such a beast right now.
Possible upper attack combo?!?! =D

and ya, RSF seems to kick butt. strange, as SF was never really good
Destabilizer Flame Cancer 100SF?

Anyway, why Aries?
Hm, it sounds really interesting, seemed to perform pretty decent. I wonder what it would do against defense and stamina beys? Nice tests though.
(Oct. 28, 2010  1:52 AM)countdudoo Wrote: Anyway, why Aries?

(Oct. 27, 2010  12:04 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Aries' slope provides the upper and counter-attacks, in theory.
Do the test with MF-H Libra GB145WB,it's cool.
Why would he do that? It counters an attack combo so what's the point in testing it against a defence combo?
1: what does RSF stand for

2: Can this be tested with the upcoming torch wheel? if so I intend to test this.
(Dec. 01, 2010  9:19 PM)omniblader12 Wrote: 1: what does RSF stand for

2: Can this be tested with the upcoming torch wheel? if so I intend to test this.

1: Use the search function next time. RSF stands for Rubber Semi Flat.

2: Torch Aries isn't even out yet, so how would we know?
as long as we revived this...when you get the chance, replace Aries with Torch____90RSF, when Torch Aries is released. if this is a real upper attack combo...well, we need to be certain
Which beyblade does RSF come with?

~Edit: Just found out you get it with Ray Gil Smile
Too bad I lost my Aries. I'll buy another one and check out this combo.
I doubt Torch will be as effective, given the interference of the Clear Wheel.
(Dec. 02, 2010  5:04 PM)♥ Wrote: I doubt Torch will be as effective, given the interference of the Clear Wheel.

Actually, if you used Torch with the Bull or Gasher clear wheels, it should still destabilize the other bey when hit...
How is it possible to judge a product that is not even released yet?