0%
OK
0%
Bad
0%
Terrible
0%
Total: 0% 0 vote(s)
OK, this is not a Beyblade-related story, and its a story that I am currently writing. I have Ch. 1 and 2 done, and in the middle of Ch. 3.

Here goes:
CHAPTER ONE
It was a rainy Autumn day, and Tommy and his family were all sitting around the fire on this miserable day, desperately trying to keep warm. Tommy’s mother then got up to put Tommy’s twin sisters, Skyla and Megan, to sleep. Tommy’s dad then gets up to turn on the small TV, then sits back down around the fire. Thirty minutes after Tommy’s mother goes up to put the twins to bed, she comes back down, looking exhausted.
Later, at 9 O’Clock, the news was turned on and Tommy’s family sat quietly, listening to the news, They then heard the newsreader say that there was anothe abduction in the Silent Forest. The person abducted was a four year old boy called David. Tommy’s mother immediately gets up and turns off the TV.
‘Another child gone missing’, says Tommy’s dad.
‘That’s the 12th child this week’, says Tommy’s mother.
‘What’s going on?’, says six year old Tommy, confused.
‘Nothing’, says Tommy’s mother.
By now, it was 9:30 PM, and Tommy’s bedtime. Tommy’s mother told him to go to bed. Reluctantly, Tommy did what he was told.
Later that night, when Tommy’s parents went to bed, Tommy lay awake thinking about the Silent Forest and the boy who had been abducted.

I hope you like it.