The Shadow Blader ( A beyblade story)

One day I heard about a blader. He was called the shadow blader. My friends said he only came after really good bladers.So I tracked down some really good bladers and asked them about it. I got a lot of replies. So every once and a while I will post one blader's experience with the shadow blader.
PART 1 Hi my name is Nick . I used to be the best blader in my town and was undeafeated with my Dark Libra ED145 ES.But that title didn't last long.One day I was blading with my friend long after dark. " GO LIBRA ! DARKNESS SONIC BOOM!" My libra zipped around the stadium and with a swipe of my hand,my friend's bey went flying.Then it started raining." See you tomorrow Nick!" My friend said. Then he took off. I took the darkest,wettest and scariest route home. Man was that a bad idea.I saw something move.I glanced up at the street lamp. A dark figure jumped down from it. I couldn't make out his face.He held up his launcher. I had no choice. So did I." 3 2 1 LET IT RIP!" The dark figure's bey attacked my bey fiercly. I couldn't make out what bey it was. It was moving to fast." GO LIBRA! DARKNESS SONIC BOOM!" Libra zipped toward the other bey,almost catching up to it.Then the other bey changed direction and attacked mine. " NOW DARKNESS SHADOW VORTEX!" Yelled the other blader.The other bey zipped around Libra and a dark aura surrounded it.Then Libra was hit by an invisible force before it was sucked into a dark vortex.The only thing that came back to me was the face bolt of Libra . I dropped to my knees and the dark figure disapeared. I clutched Libra's face bolt in my hand so tight my knuckles turned white.Then I swore I would defeat the shadow blader. TO BE CONTINUED
that story waz awesome!!!!!Wink Still, poor libra.
Yeah i know. Nick was really unlucky....
Here is another blader who encountered the shadow blader.
PART 2 My name is Sophia. My Grand Ketos and I were an unbeateble bey team. That is until I met the shadow blader.I live in New York. So one shadowy night I was getting off the subway.Where I
got off was deserted.Then I saw a shadow. Then the lights went out. By instinct I took out my launcher.A dark figure appeared holding his launcher up. I was ready for battle." 3 2 1 LET IT RIP!" I could barley see anything,so Grand Ketos was just a sitting duck.Then I saw a small glint of light coming from the other bey's fusion wheel." GO GRAND KETOS ATTACK!" Ketos attacked fiercley but the blader just chuckled." GO DARKNESS SHADOW VORTEX!"The other bey started circling Ketos. Then an invisible force attacked Ketos.I wasn't gonna give up yet though." GO GRAND KETOS SLASH!"I launched Ketos's special move but it had nothing to attack because I couldn't see anything."Fool!" The shadow blader yelled. Grand Ketos was then sucked into a dark vortex. I screamed. All I could remember after that was an explosion, only one of my precious Ketos's parts coming back to me and then I blacked out. When I woke up I had only one thought. Defeat the shadow blader. TO BE CONTINUED
Need more ppl 2 post before next part...........
Character request:
NameConfusedamuel Husima
Bey:Core Shark F145 CES
Bey Description:Core:Core is like lightning only it has little fangs and a huge fang like metal in a compartment behind on of the blades and instead of the three blades it's a fin kinda.Shark energy ring:it's like libra only with a shark on the top and bottom and an open jaw (like wolf) on the sides.F145:fangs(rubber) stick down on every little time it gets shorter in length.CES:just like CS but it's plastic is eternal sharp.
Facebolt:Like wolf only with a great white shark and the background color is a wave (sky blue colored) behind shark
Special Move:Fang Ripper:the extra fang pops out and shark attacks invisibly and then does like pegasis starblast attack if it's still spinning.
Personality:confident in battle and always wants to battle,loyal,trustworthy,couragous too.Side:good
he wears, an layered tee (Red and Green) Black jeans and red skateboarding sneakers, and has black spikey hair like sora and is african american
Request:

name:aquios
bey:moonlight pegasis sr(sunrise)145mc(metal core)
personality:he really likes beyblading,but he lost the will of it when the shadow blader almost destroy his bey,moonlight pegasis.
Side:he was good at first before the shadow blader almost destroyed his bey,which makes him evil,then he was good when he finally _______ the shadow blader.
^ have to know what the parts do
Character request:
Name: Masamune Subarashii
Beyblade: Earthquake Draciel 135 MWD. Earthquake is like earth except wider and has more wing thingys and MWD is metal wide defense
Description: Has shaggy blonde hair, blue eyes, wears green shirt with black shorts short kid
Personality: jokester, takes nothing seriously
Side: Good
Cool and from now on no more character requests for a while...
mabye after every battle each blader gets a different part back like a face, then energy ring then, metal wheel ect. then they all meet up and combine there parts and with the new bey defeat the shadow blader
(Feb. 22, 2011  10:00 PM)StormLeone123 Wrote: ^ have to know what the parts do

ok

sr(sunrise)can extend,like forming pegasis wings,and creates its special move
what about:

name: Yahiko
beyblade: Death reaper 100 hf or earth eagle 146 wd
facebolt: has a pic of a grimreaper holding a scythe
appearence: has short hair like adult gohan, he wears blue jeans and a gray tshirt which has a skull on it (not emo) red shoes and has a belt on him which contains pockets holding his black grip and blue string launcher also his bey.
personality: despite appearence he is very kind and can get quite inquisitive he never turns down a battle but can get cocky and full of himself.
special: for death reaper the move is dark impact where the bey spins around the staium really fast creating a tornado from the friction on the hf around the opposing bey then it smashes the beyblade up into the air a pattern of a david star appeared on the floor letting out a big green beam killing the bey. if it is eagle it soars in the sky attacking their beyblade from above none stop.
extra info: he is a main character he is good and doesnt lose much but later on in the story he turns evil also he is 11