The Rising Shadow (my first Beyblade fan fic)

Sorry for the triple post here's next chapter.../note anything like this is aura reading/
----------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 9 Movie mania
After an run to a DVD place Hyoma went back to Suika's house, once opening the door he shouted "I've got the movies! everyone!"and with that everyone stopped what they where doing and ran to the TV. Ginga, Suika and Daisy claimed the sofa , Kyoya sat on a cushion in front of them as he been kicked of the sofa by Ginga, Kenta and Yuu drove Tsubasa off the other sofa, Tsubasa sat next to Kyoya,Ryuuga also sat on the sofa with Ginga and Suika,Hyoma set up the DVD player, Taiki and Jessie layed in front of Kyoya and Tsubasa who did not fuss as they where taller then them, Elenna,Seth and Kovu sat next to Yuu and Masamune sat next to Kenta. When Hyoma was finshed setting up the DVD player he the opened the case for The lion king and put in the disc and sat next to Ginga.

Sometime later...

"Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phase "Ginga started to sing along to the song so did Kenta and Yuu.

"Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze"Yuu jumped up and started to sing

"It means no worries for the rest of your days"Kenta Joined in too

"It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!"The three sang together with that Kyoya turned around starred angrily at the three and said

"Just watch the film!"he then turned back to the film to see one angry Seth in front of him he then said "OH SNAP" and runs away with Seth in hot pursuit

After the film...

"So what do you think everyone?"Hyoma said taking the disc out of the player

"It defiantly deserved more Oscars than i got"Daisy Shouted while standing next to Kyoya much to his annoyance

"It was good is guess"Kyoya then sighed and rubbed his ear again

"Kyoya lighten up and Scar reminded me of Ryuuga!"Ginga then ran off knowing that Ryuuga would most likely chase him around the room in anger

"I agree with Daisy now i shall go chase Ginga for what he said"Ryuuga then chases Ginga around

"I think they should of made Zazu an eagle if i say so myself!"Tsubasa then sighed

"It was great and Tsubasa as far as i know there will be an eagle in two of the other films." Hyoma then put in the Balto DVD in the DVD player

"IT WAS GREAT! "Yuu, Kenta, Suika and Sora said at the same time much to there surprise.

"Next film is Balto and apparently this is a true story SO SIT DOWN!" Hyoma then gave a Rather evil smirk which was not for himself at Ginga and Ryuuga who with no objections sat down again.

After Balto ends

"That's such a sad story at lest the children got better"Ginga then Huggs Ryuuga

"That should of just been animation."Ryuuga then shakes of Ginga

"Boris should of just been heard not seen " Tsubasa then trips on a book

"Are you OK Tsubasa?"Tsubasa just nods"I had found it hard to get the idea of the story's plot"Suika then helped Tsubasa up

"NEXT FILM!"Hyoma then shouted in order to keep a huge fight from breaking out. Everyone just starred at Hyoma as he took out the Balto disc and put Spirit the stallion of the cimarron disc in the DVD player

Durring film...

Ginga randomly starts to sing the song Annoyed Kyoya says to Ginga "Don't even think about it Ginga" Ginga then tried to Aura read on Kyoya

/Really sometimes i could just tie Ginga to a tree and leave him/ Ginga then Sighs and thinks to himself

"I shall dig a pitfall trap later for Kyoya" Then turn back to watch the film

After Spirit stallion of the cimarron ends...

"That was great i could sing the songs from Spirit stallion of the cimarron all day long! " Ginga sent a slice of pizza at Kyoya

"Why you little _!"Kyoya then saw an angrier Seth behind him then runs with Seth after him again

"Finally a eagle..." Tsubasa then falls asleep on Ryuuga who sighed and also fell asleep too

"NOW EVERYONE CALM DOWN AND I SHALL PUT ON THE NEXT FILM!"everyone listened to a now mad Hyoma then he puts in How to train your Dragon disc in the DVD

After How to train your dragon ends...

"How many more films Hyoma?" Ginga then yawns

"Well you said you where bored Ginga"Hyoma then glares at Ginga who then Aura Reads

/Ginga that's it no more food for you you shall get a stomach ache soon!/Ginga was confused at what he had read

After How to train your dragon ends...

"unknown dragon species that's just cheesy now ain't it?"Ginga then looks around to find that everyone else is asleep. Ginga then sighs and got to sleep to.

end Chapter 9
Sorry for the wait Chapter 10
---------
After the movie watch exprince yesterday Ginga who had finally worked out how to aura read had decided to wake everyone up and using a megaphone manged to do so everyone woke up and moaned and got out of bed as well

"Ginga please it to early in the morning"Seth then looked at the clock to find that it said it was 9:00AM so he got up and accidentally kicked Ryuuga in the chest who was now annoyed at him shouted

"Seth why did you do that!"and with that gave a snarl to Seth much to everyone's surprise Red sky dragon said

"There's no point in arguing is there you two?"Ryuuga then took out Red sky dragon and said

"Red sky dragon i have to agree"Ryuuga then sat back down Kyoya then said

"I'll say so to... wait one minute a talking beyblade! "Kyoya then Gave a confused look at Ryuuga. Red sky dragon then asked

"Ginga I guess you worked out how to Aura read didn't you?"Ginga then answered

"Yes i have and due to it I'm later going to dig a pitfall trap for Kyoya"Kyoya then looked at Ginga due to the fact he had know what he thinking yesterday and said

"How did you know that i was going to do that"Kyoya then just starred at Ginga with that Red sky dragon answered

"Ginga can aura read or should i say mind read. Kyoya which reminds me when i see rock Leone again he better wish he didn't say what he said!"Kyoya was now very nervous at the comment. Then Suika Asked

"Red sky dragon? do you know Rock Leone?"she then stood up

"Yes i do and i know every beyblade in this room" and with that a disgruntled Hurricane pantra said

"And it can be very annoying too Red sky dragon"Suika was now just as confused as Kyoya. Ginga then asked

"Red sky dragon what exactly did Rock Leone do in the first place?"Ginga is now confused too

"He Tripped over a log and sent me over a cliff it was a good thing i can fly or i would have killed Rock leone"Kyoya, Ginga and Suika all gave a sigh then Ginga asked

"How do i have the ability to aura read in the first place?"Red sky dragon then explained

"It side effect of battling Ldrago's alternate personalizes"Ginga then asked Red sky dragon what he was talking

"ldrago has two personalizes one is kind and wise the other is mad and vengeful" Red sky dragon then sighed and continued "Ryuuga suffered from the mad one"Ryuuga the drops to the ground in anime style Ginga then looked at Ryuuga and then aura read him

/Really i don't know what to believe anymore/ Ginga then stood there without move, Kyoya then asked

"Eh Ginga are you receiving this?"He then looked around for an angry Seth but he wasn't angry at him Kyoya then sighed in relief Red sky dragon then said

"He aura reading now don't worry and considering he's looking at Ryuuga he's aura reading him" Kyoya then took a bucket of ice cold water and tipped it on Ginga who came back to reality with

"What's going on?"Ginga asked since he missed what they were talking about then Red sky dragon answered

"Ginga you where aura reading then and you just came back to realtiy and that's why your soaking wet now Kyoya tipped a bucket of water on you"Ginga then starred at Kyoya who nodded in agreement Ginga then said

"Kyoya next time use warm water I'm now freezing cold " with that he went up stairs to change his clothes

Later on...

The group where walking by the river that ran by the city. Suika then saw a figure standing on a nearby fence...

End chapter 10