The Rise of Beybladers in Pennsylvania

Call to all Pennsylvania Beybladers, I know many of you think that there are not many Beybladers in Pennsylvania. Well here's GOOD NEWS to you: there is a lot more than you think and I mean A LOT MORE. Awhile back, while I was browsing the internet, I received an email from a friend that said that almost every store on Black Friday was sold out of Beyblades. Then not long after that my winter break started and I went to my Grandma's house to spend holiday. I went for a walk in the park and found a ton of people group together. I went there to see what they were doing and to my surprise they were playing Beyblade. Then I asked someone near by how many people were there and he said probably over a 100. I was astonished. Then I asked if any of them knew anything about the WBO and all of them said no. This is the reason why many Pennsylvania WBO members can't find or battle each other. It is because maany of them don't about the WBO. So now I ask you the Pennsylvania WBO members in to spread the Beyblade spirit and tell people because it is pretty easy to convince to play Beyblade, so please spread the love, the Beyblade love.

Thank You.
There are already topics for Pennsylvania.