It will never succeed in shaking me
From keeping true to you my commitment
Of absolute and pure fidelity

We may be kept apart by hundreds of miles
Yet your presence, words and actions linger
To comfort my mind and I can't help but smile
When I see the ring you've put on my finger
Sweet stuff, as always XD

Your poetry is one of the few things that's actually worth checking out, in the "Your Creations" forum. That's pretty sad, actually.
Nice poem. Are you getting married?

Just want to know because sometimes people express what they are doing in poetry.
GREAT POEM!!!!
I did a test on poetry today Tired
Coincidence seeing how I haven't seen any other poetry on the WBO
And it so happens I see this today......
So this is a ballad right and it has a rhyme scheme of abab
Personally I suck at at writing rhyme schemes with abab
I prefer aabb

Actually I will tell you now if I was to see this before I would have so memorized it
for my test.
Though it is direct in its expression, I like it. The rhyming is a nice touch–it's almost subtle–and it's easy to tell how solemn the feeling is.

Thanks for sharing. Smile
so....beautiful,im already crying!(im serious!)

weirdly,its seems like Roan is the only mod who made his own thread here at the your creation forum

wonderful,just wonderful
I completely forgot that I made this thread so I sort of glanced over it until tonight.

(Mar. 24, 2011  11:14 PM)Zaneago Wrote: That was buetiful!!!

Thank you.

Dude Wrote:Sweet stuff, as always xD

Your poetry is one of the few things that's actually worth checking out, in the "Your Creations" forum. That's pretty sad, actually.

That might be sad, depending on your perspective. I guess in a way it's a compliment for me... haha

Vongola-Hibari Wrote:Nice poem. Are you getting married?

Just want to know because sometimes people express what they are doing in poetry.

I am not getting married, at least not anytime soon. Though, my boyfriend and I have exchanged commitment rings, which is what this poem is about -- my feelings for him and how I feel about the ring and what it stands for.

Kei Wrote:Though it is direct in its expression, I like it. The rhyming is a nice touch–it's almost subtle–and it's easy to tell how solemn the feeling is.

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for the compliments! I'm glad that there are at least a few people on here who read and enjoy what I write. Sometimes it feels like I post things up and they just completely get lost in the shuffle of this part of the board. I think more threads get made here than almost anywhere else on the board.
Get a poet job, NOW!( You'll make alot of money Grin)