The Render Thread

This is the render thread! You may post renders for public use here. Of course, beyblade renders(of the actual beyblades) are always appreciated since there are few on the internet. If you are posting renders, please do not spam images. Put them in spoilers or give links.

How to spoil:
Code:
[spoiler] Image here [/spoiler]

This is also not a request shop. If you like someone's renders, just shoot them a PM and they might possibly do your request.

Zurafa
Ginga
Masamune
When I First Saw The Title I Was Like WTF Is This Anyway I'll Edit This Post Later
Archer Gargole
Captain America
C4D Render I made (not very good, but I guess it's useable)
Dark Knight Dragooon
Driger S

These are just a few that I had laying around that I rendered myself.
I also suggest looking on sites such as Baka Renders and Planet Renders for renders Smile
EDIT: Actually, I think I got the Captain America render from Baka Renders...
Hm, I am quite certain that a render needs to have a transparent background and therefore be a .png ...
(Sep. 09, 2012  4:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, I am quite certain that a render needs to have a transparent background and therefore be a .png ...
All of my renders are PNG files, and have transparent backgrounds.
I even saved them again and opened them in Photoshop to be sure :s
It might be Firefox being weird and showing me a white background even if they are supposed to show transparency ...
(Sep. 09, 2012  4:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It might be Firefox being weird and showing me a white background even if they are supposed to show transparency ...
Firefox shows me a dark grey background, while on other browsers it shows the white background.

But when I copy+paste them from any of the browsers into Photoshop, it pastes with a black background. However, when I save them and then open them in Photoshop, it opens with the transparent background it's supposed to have.

Not exactly sure if any of this has any relevancy, but it's just something I noticed.
I think if we write " Gingka Render Image" on google It will show images which are render. It is not a big need ... Still it can help people who are Lazy..
(Sep. 09, 2012  4:11 PM)BattleLion Wrote: I think if we write " Gingka Render Image" on google It will show images which are render. It is not a big need ... Still can help people who are Lazy..

I know we can find renders, I just added them so it wouldn't be an empty OP. And I have no idea what you mean in the last two sentences.

Mino, that Gargole render is awesome. Thanks C:

Ooooo, I forgot about my collection of other anime character renders. Will add soon!
Sorry for the bump.
Here's some renders I made.
I uploaded them on Planet Renders. It has a lot of anime and video game related renders.