The Real Raging Bull - MF Bull H145RF

Results with MF Bull 145RF coming soon! Then going to do vs Stamina

MF Bull H145RF (H145 reinforced ver.) vs MF Earth Bull C145WB
Conditions and Results (Click to View)

Recently got my Bull wheel and decided to make a "true" Bull combo. Seeing how Bull failed on lower tracks i decided to see how it would do on a high track, just like Pegasis.

I noticed that when using this combo, it must make the win within the first few seconds. H145 sometimes hits the opposing bey, but the recoil does not seem that bad, if anything i think that H145 helps it. Bull does have some smash, but they are not amazing like Pegasis and Lightning. Just enough to get the opponent out of the stadium.

I did however do tests with just Bull H145RF using a WORN RF, results were about the same. Even with no MF there wasn't much recoil, probably due to the lower speeds of the RF.

I think results using 145 will help see if H145 is helping.

See The LVJ's Moomoo Hurricane!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Moomoo-H...hlight=Moo
Mind testing it against Attack & Stamina next?
Ya sure, ill get on it if I'm not busy. Anyways would a stamina type like Earth Bull 100SD suffice?
H145 finally has a use
(Nov. 04, 2010  12:02 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Ya sure, ill get on it if I'm not busy. Anyways would a stamina type like Earth Bull 100SD suffice?
I guess but its soo easy to rape. I swear LLDrago CH120RF ripped it in PTW.
How about Burn Bull 145WD? :]
But w/e better than nothing.
I don't have Burn, haha. But i could do Earth Bull 145SD, but Earth is mold 2...
of flame possibly
I can actually do exactly the same test, souless1234, so hopefully I can do it and post the results soon, probably tomorrow. It is always good to have more than one set of results, even if it is for exactly the same circumstances.
Cool, thanks hopefully we get the same results.
Can you try using R2F to see if it increases its attack potential?
Does any one have tips to share? because i have three beys and have no new tricks or launches to try.
(Nov. 05, 2010  3:26 PM)JASON FLAV Wrote: Does any one have tips to share? because i have three beys and have no new tricks or launches to try.

This is not the right place to post this information. Post it in the ask a question get an awnser form
(Nov. 05, 2010  3:30 PM)Inkubinu Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2010  3:26 PM)JASON FLAV Wrote: Does any one have tips to share? because i have three beys and have no new tricks or launches to try.

This is not the right place to post this information. Post it in the ask a question get an awnser form

ok by the way nice avatar i wanted to say that h145 is carp the horns can brake easily because mine broke.
(Nov. 05, 2010  3:34 PM)JASON FLAV Wrote: ok by the way nice avatar i wanted to say that h145 is carp the horns can brake easily because mine broke.

Nice avatar? You can use it also...

H145's horns don't break easily especially the reinforced mold, Hasbro also uses higher quality materials.
(Nov. 05, 2010  3:36 PM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2010  3:34 PM)JASON FLAV Wrote: ok by the way nice avatar i wanted to say that h145 is carp the horns can brake easily because mine broke.

Nice avatar? You can use it also...

H145's horns don't break easily especially the reinforced mold, Hasbro also uses higher quality materials.

well mine broke when battling and a huge chunk of plastic flew 2 yards away
MF Bull H145RF vs. MF Earth Bull C145WB
Bull's win rate : 50%.

From what I have observed, this combination has essentially no stamina. I wonder if at a simple 145 it would not be better­.
It is not efficient at every hit, it is as if you really need to fall on the part of the Wheel that is better, which usually happens in every match though.

My results are not nearly as high as yours, souless1234, however if you compare them to what I got for both MF Leone 145RF and MF Pegasis 145RF, MF Bull H145RF might as well be top-tier, hah.
With C145,Hum...i would use GB145 for replacement.
(Nov. 05, 2010  3:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote: MF Bull H145RF vs. MF Earth Bull C145WB
Bull's win rate : 50%.

From what I have observed, this combination has essentially no stamina. I wonder if at a simple 145 it would not be better­.
It is not efficient at every hit, it is as if you really need to fall on the part of the Wheel that is better, which usually happens in every match though.

My results are not nearly as high as yours, souless1234, however if you compare them to what I got for both MF Leone 145RF and MF Pegasis 145RF, MF Bull H145RF might as well be top-tier, hah.

Thanks for the results! I haven't been able to do tests myself since I'm always too busy.
Like I mentioned before, for it to be successful it really does need to get the KO in the first few hits.
has any1 noticed that MFpegasis (pre-HWS) is also good with H145 and RF? if you want tests i will post them.
(Nov. 06, 2010  1:34 AM)lightninglibraX Wrote: has any1 noticed that MFpegasis (pre-HWS) is also good with H145 and RF? if you want tests i will post them.
Tests were done on that, but it was observed that H145 just does not come into play, so 145 is what is good, H145 does nothing really.