The Random Question or Help Thread

This thread's for asking random questions or if you need help with anything just ask Smile I've had really random questions but didn't know where to ask them so now here's the place....

I'll start by asking: Anyone know of any popular, good and affordable rollerblade brands? I want to start getting into inline skating for the summer XD
WBO has now become google. Pinching_eyes_2

I do kinda like the idea though. It's nicer to get help from people you know you can trust. Still, I dunno how many people will feel like answering random questions. I can forsee a lot of 'letmegooglethatforyou's.

Anyways, no, I don't know anything about cheap rollerblades. I guess just try ebay?
I guess sometimes you can't always google everything.... so WBO is the next best thing =P LOL

And I've searched ebay but I don't know which brands are the best and have a good reputation. And I don't really want to buy skates from ebay since I'd need to fit them properly first.
what is the best mobile phone under £80 (good camera, mp3, video capture & playback, internet ect.)
make sure its pay as you go for me.

I'm thinking about the skype phone.
Is anyone able to get on theintoy right now? I can't.
(Feb. 28, 2009  8:33 PM)Giga Wrote: Is anyone able to get on theintoy right now? I can't.

Na I can't must be updating the website or something.
Me either. It says, "Unable to connect to database server!" when I try to go to the site.
If you have a question about rollerblades, go to a rollerblade board.