Poll: Who would win?

Metal Fight
55.22%
Heavy Metal System
31.34%
Plastics
13.43%
Total: 100% 67 vote(s)
Will Legend of the Bey even allow HMS beys in the tournament?
I thought it was just MFBs...
(Jan. 15, 2011  3:42 PM)Kadoya Wrote: Will Legend of the Bey even allow HMS beys in the tournament?
I thought it was just MFBs...
Yes, most tournaments use the Standard Format which only allows Metal Fight Beyblades. This question did not need to be asked here though.
HMS Attackers can beat MFB Defense and MFB Stamina
HMS Spin Stealers can beat MFB Defense and MFB Stamina

I think that's all HMS can do vs. MFB.
i have tested and my results say that hms attackers can beat defense,stamina and balance
hms defence testing proves they can beat: balance
hms stamina testing proves they can beat:attack, defence,balance

would give detailed results later
(Jan. 15, 2011  6:27 PM)mythic ldrago Wrote: i have tested and my results say that hms attackers can beat defense,stamina and balance

In what stadium anyway ...
tornado attack. cause no series has an advantage. plus i dont have a attack stadium and am not planning on getting one. but am hopefully getting a tornado balance soon so i will do testing in there instead.
(Jan. 15, 2011  6:27 PM)mythic ldrago Wrote: i have tested and my results say that hms attackers can beat defense,stamina and balance

this is bs, mfb will destroy any plastic and any hms no matter what customization they, have i would like to see an hms or plastic win against vulcan 85 rf... i'll tell u this right now, its not gonna happen!
Well if you use the right mfbs/hms, I guess you could get controlled results
Say if you did draciel ms vs Vulcan horuseus 85 R2F I know who would win.
(Jan. 16, 2011  10:31 PM)Kadoya Wrote: Well if you use the right mfbs/hms, I guess you could get controlled results
Say if you did draciel ms vs Vulcan horuseus 85 R2F I know who would win.

This whole thread is turning into an argument... but the point was to test against top-tier customs. Draciel MS just flat out sucks in HMS and is not customized while Vulcan is the best right-spin attacker and is customized. If it was, for example, the most popular attack combo in HMS w/ Samurai Changer AR, Sea Dragon WD and MSUV RC or the special slash riger jammed wd combo, then I'd change my mind.
And I personally liked the HMS series most. Almost every beyblade had at least one semi-useful part, and bearings still existed.
(Jan. 15, 2011  10:55 PM)12345jacob12345 Wrote: this is bs, mfb will destroy any plastic and any hms no matter what customization they, have

this post is bad and you should feel very, very bad.
(Jan. 15, 2011  10:55 PM)12345jacob12345 Wrote:

this is bs, mfb will destroy any plastic and any hms no matter what customization they, have i would like to see an hms or plastic win against vulcan 85 rf... i'll tell u this right now, its not gonna happen!

Stop being so close minded. Have you ever used any good plastic or hms combos?
I really don't see why people are making as if MFB's are the best series, or the they have the best performance. What system that has no Upper Attackers, Force Smashers, Compacts, Zombies, Rebounders, and True Balance Types is the best series? (Force Smash is primarily a tall smasher right now) Defense types finally became, DEFENSE with the release of RS, which is said since Defense types became true defense types towards the midpoint of Season 2. Balance is dead, all we have is destabilizers, which I simply count as an attack type with no friction.

Yes, in terms of MFB versus Plastics, MFB attack and Stamina will generally win. But plastic attack will beat MFB defense, and Plastic Zombies (Left-Spin, Bearings) will hurt stamina. Full Auto Clutch can help Plastic Attack, to even it out somewhat. But what is true is that, in terms of MFB vs MFB, MFB is not the best, but in terms of Metal Fight Beyblades vs HMS, it will dominate, and in terms of Metal Fight Beybaldes vs Plastics, MFB will win 55% ONLY.

If I am wrong in which I probably am with some stuff, then sue me. Correct my mistakes.
Plastic Zombies > Stamina and Defense
Plastic Zombie x Defense > Attack
Plastic Attack > Defense and Stamina
Plastic Attack =~= Attack
(Jan. 17, 2011  6:51 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Plastic Zombies > Stamina and Defense
Plastic Zombie x Defense > Attack
Plastic Attack > Defense and Stamina
Plastic Attack =~= Attack

Then Plastics outclass MFB then....
Hah, not entirely.
They can each beat eachother, it just depends on who gets the type advantage.

MFB Low Attackers are such a pain for plastics.
(Jan. 17, 2011  8:37 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Hah, not entirely.
They can each beat eachother, it just depends on who gets the type advantage.

MFB Low Attackers are such a pain for plastics.

THEN IT'S OFFICAL:

I HATE THE METAGAME
What types of HMS can beat plastics and MFB's?
HMS Zombies > Plastic Endurance, Defense, Compacts, and Zombies and MFB Stamina and Defense
HMS Compacts > Plastic Compacts, Endurance, and Defense and MFB Defense
HMS Attack > Plastic Zombies, Compacts, Endurance, and Attack and MFB Defense and Stamina
HMS Endurance > Plastic Endurance, Defense, and Compacts and MFB Defense
(Jan. 17, 2011  9:11 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: HMS Zombies > Plastic Endurance, Defense, Compacts, and Zombies and MFB Stamina and Defense
HMS Compacts > Plastic Compacts, Endurance, and Defense and MFB Defense
HMS Attack > Plastic Zombies, Compacts, Endurance, and Attack and MFB Defense and Stamina
HMS Endurance > Plastic Endurance, Defense, and Compacts and MFB Defense

So HMS is the best?
Just because there are more types of combos that can be made means nothing. Doesn't mean plastics are the best just cause there are like over 10 specific types of combos that can be made for them. Tbh I think this thread generally serves no use since it is just people mainly just giving their opinions instead of facts. Also no where in MC Frown's thing did he include what the MFB types win against so you can say that hms are the best from that info.
(Jan. 17, 2011  10:42 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Just because there are more types of combos that can be made means nothing. Doesn't mean plastics are the best just cause there are like over 10 specific types of combos that can be made for them. Tbh I think this thread generally serves no use. Most of the time MFB wins when placed against the other two types is what I think.

Then why do people think MFB's are the best, aside from win percentage, contrary to the fact that McFrown clearly showed that HMS and Plastics can prove to be a match.
He didn't prove or show anything at all. He just wrote down some things. Testing is required fr proof. Here's mine then:

MFB Attack>Plastic stamina and defence
MFB Defence>Plastic and hms attack
MFB stamina>plastics defence and hms defence.

Did that prove anything? Cause I just wrote what he did except for MFB.
(Jan. 17, 2011  11:06 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: He didn't prove or show anything at all. He just wrote down some things. Testing is required fr proof. Here's mine then:

MFB Attack>Plastic stamina and defence
MFB Defence>Plastic and hms attack
MFB stamina>plastics defence and hms defence.

Did that prove anything? Cause I just wrote what he did except for MFB.

I don't know about MFB Attack and MFB Defense being over Plastics or HMS attack. A DEMS combo shredded Libra, and a DEMS defensed based combo withstanded Quetzacoatl... okay, that doesn't prove much, since Quetzacoatl is outclassed, but Dragoon S murdered Pegasis 105F, and in one of McFrown's videos, Kid Dragoon won Lightning L Drago countless times(both customized).

Wait, to make things be precise, can you include percentages, because I agree that MFB does perform better against the previous generations, just not by much in my opinion.
Whatever i'm not really interested tbh.
(Jan. 17, 2011  11:37 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Whatever i'm not really interested tbh.

wow, Then this whole discussion was clearly wasting seconds of our lives then.....