The Official BND Video Thread. COMPLETE

My honest comments ...

I liked the video, but ...

I don't know, the commentary like, "OH SNAP, OH carp, GTFO, ROCKSTAR GUIDO" ... "This one's for all the marbles" ...

I mean, I understand what you're doing, I understand that you're putting yourself into this video and that's fine. But, there needs to be some level of professionalism here. I need to send this video to the AN crew, and you also need to understand that this video is Beywiki's video, not yours.

I don't know how I feel about the inclusion of "go ahead" again, and I definitely wasn't huge on the rap song included at the end ...

Other than that, my complaints are slight grammatical ones and maybe not so sure on the font used.

All of the video editing itself is top notch. I have no complaints about that.
(Aug. 05, 2008  11:15 AM)Blue Wrote: Also I'll consider uploading it if ppl want the .wmv movie.

If you could upload it, that would be nice.

I am gonna have to agree with Brad on all the stuff he said. I don't have any problems with the font you used though. Overall, it is a great video though. Smile

Anyways, some of my battles can be seen from 1:21-1:31. The first one was from the first round, and I decided that using an uncustomized Wolborg MS would be the safest bet to get to the next round because I was in TB.

After that was in the second round vs. Blue, who I lost to. :-P My Bey was the one with the Circle Upper. Our combos were fairly similar in concept, just Blue's was heavier. I still have no clue why I chose Circle Upper over Samurai Upper. Darn, I just noticed I almost knocked Blue out in the second battle shown in that video haha.
Uh, if you see a Customize Grip with a white shooter and orange winder it was probably me. Nice video Blue
carp the haters, I thought it was awesome.
At 2:43 in the tournament video I sooo didn't see him there. I feel bad now.
(Aug. 05, 2008  10:04 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: At 2:43 in the tournament video I sooo didn't see him there. I feel bad now.

Haha, I noticed that.
(Aug. 05, 2008  10:06 PM)SexyMichael Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2008  10:04 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: At 2:43 in the tournament video I sooo didn't see him there. I feel bad now.

Haha, I noticed that.
LMAO. I never saw it even while editing the video.
also Cye the footage I have is weird because it always seems to show you being KO'ed, I dunno why. I know its not the case.lol
Kei, also glad, you saw your self. lolol

Ok Brad point taken. However I'll keep this in mind for future videos.
I've broken the ice, so more will come, not of BND though.

I am glad many of you liked it.
Its funny though but now watching it again, I just see things I want to improve. Oh well.

Also I'll put it on megaupload or likewise, the youtube compression really makes it look worse IMO, much worse than the friday battle vid, so I'd like it possible for ppl to see the Original.

thanks for the support Eee
Quote:Ok Brad point taken. However I'll keep this in mind for future videos.

To be frank, I'd like to see more work on this video. :\
(Aug. 05, 2008  10:06 PM)SexyMichael Wrote:

Haha, I noticed that.

AHAHAHAHA oh my good poor guy
(Aug. 02, 2008  5:05 PM)Roan Wrote:
Sam Wrote:
rkayd Wrote:Thx for the vid! I wanna come next year! and Brad & Roan looks super cool^^
Cant wait for the combo lists
uhhh brad and roan are in the video what?

Yeah I wasn't even at BND so I'm pretty confident in saying that I wasn't in that video. lol

LOL sorry roan!! I thoght you were there but feel free to keep the complement lol
All of my matches were cut. I've been waiting ages for this to see if I could have made any other choice against That guy who took 4th place (Emily's boyfriend) and I can't now. I mean I can understand why it happened you can't possibly get it all, but this was sorta disappointing to me.
Why don't you just ask for the extra footage?
(Aug. 06, 2008  4:19 AM)Blue Wrote: Kei, also glad, you saw your self. lolol

Also I'll put it on megaupload or likewise, the youtube compression really makes it look worse IMO, much worse than the friday battle vid, so I'd like it possible for ppl to see the Original.
Hahaha, yeah. Of course, I was filming at the time (well, pretty much the whole tournament I was, except for my matches).

That would be sweet. However, it doesn't look too bad on Youtube when you put it on high quality.
Train or I think your name was Ozuma, tell me what combination you were using.
I will search it out and upload or something.
Keep in mind I do not nessessarilty have footage of all your battles simply because Carina had the third camera.
(Aug. 07, 2008  7:34 PM)Blue Wrote: Train or I think your name was Ozuma, tell me what combination you were using.
I will search it out and upload or something.
Keep in mind I do not nessessarilty have footage of all your battles simply because Carina had the third camera.
Yeah I was Ozuma.

I only used WBMS and DEMS (uncustomized)
I fought a Wyvern DJ with WBMS in Tornado Balance
I fought some Advance Attacker custom (had the AR anyway) with DEMS in Tornado Attack
And using DEMS in Tornado Balance I lost to
AR: Samurai Upper
WD: Circle Heavy
RC: Bearing Core2

I'm also interested in the battle before me with that custom I lost to against WBMS in the Tornado Balance.
OK guys not calling anyone a liar,
but if there are members that see things to be changed, please point them out. I prefer honesty.
Ok so there will be two versions.

That is all.
(Aug. 09, 2008  3:33 AM)Blue Wrote: OK guys not calling anyone a liar,
but if there are members that see things to be changed, please point them out. I prefer honesty.
Ok so there will be two versions.

That is all.

I see myself in the video I'm at the very begining someone was trying to shoot video around my head, but yeah most of the battles were in the Tornado Type S and I never battled in it (during the tournament).
ahahaha ok you beat me with the link. I wuz going to post it now. I slept. Yo like me know what AN and japanese peeps think.
There is a remixed version coming soon.
Good job on the new version, Blue.
(Aug. 09, 2008  5:12 PM)Kei Wrote: Good job on the new version, Blue.

Yeah awesome Video!
I agree