The New Generation of Beybladers

(Apr. 28, 2009  3:33 AM)Aero Wrote: The ONLY reason why I disagree with you guys saying MFB is better is that MFB doesnt have as much variety and many windows to customization as the plastic series or HMS for that matter. BUT!!! MFB does in turn have more originality and you can even make an originally defensive style blade into an attack type with just the swap of a bottom. I still prefer Plastic series because thats what I'm used to and I cant give up Dranzer F T__T...

Its still really cool to here about the little kids learning how to blade. Heheh

Considering MFB came out in August, I don't think it's doing too bad on the customization front. Wink
Well, this was true for every series when it started out. But, whatever, this isn't the place to argue over that. BTW, for younger kids, MFB are definitely the best to start with.
Yea, you guys are right heheh. I did the same thing when HMS came out :p. It could also be that I'm new to the whole MFB thing :p. I sure wish I could help people out like you guys haha.
(Apr. 28, 2009  3:33 AM)Aero Wrote: The ONLY reason why I disagree with you guys saying MFB is better is that MFB doesnt have as much variety and many windows to customization as the plastic series or HMS for that matter. BUT!!! MFB does in turn have more originality and you can even make an originally defensive style blade into an attack type with just the swap of a bottom. I still prefer Plastic series because thats what I'm used to and I cant give up Dranzer F T__T...

Its still really cool to here about the little kids learning how to blade. Heheh
Flame Wing gives up on everyone. It just snaps in half.

I was used to using
AR: Wing Cross
WD: 10 Balance
BB: Metal Ball Base

every single battle. I switched around my combos. I liked that better. I'm battling MFB now. I like this MUCH better. I blade for a challenge, be it with an opponent in the stadium or trying to master this stupid string on the Beylauncher! Argh!
Well, I'm crazy enough to be willing to try this with high school kids.
Just so you know: The German eqivalent of high school is from 5th grade up. So usually we have people from 10 to 19 years old.
We also have some kind of after school program where we support 5-7th graders with their homework. Every Thursday I work there as a tutor and I already got them to make Origami, so I'm confident this will work just as well.

Now I just need to get myself some MFB...
Deikailo, that is awesome that you work with these kids, and you teach them a great game. Keep it up, I hope it goes well for you.
This really made me smile. Unsmith I'm so proud of you Dei! Selflessly teaching the youngsters and subsequently making them do their homework. >w< You're such a good person. ;__;

Still, I don't see the big deal about the new equipment. I don't have a problem with it or anything but apart from the obvious string = no reloading part, I don't see how it would be any easier to use. They find them easier to hold? How on earth were they trying to hold the plastic launchers? XD
(Apr. 28, 2009  5:59 PM)Rocky Wrote: This really made me smile. Unsmith I'm so proud of you Dei! Selflessly teaching the youngsters and subsequently making them do their homework. >w< You're such a good person. ;__;

Still, I don't see the big deal about the new equipment. I don't have a problem with it or anything but apart from the obvious string = no reloading part, I don't see how it would be any easier to use. They find them easier to hold? How on earth were they trying to hold the plastic launchers? XD
Because the surface area of the right launcher and beylauncher is much larger than a plastic launcher, they could grip it much better. They don't have a lot of strength in their fingers yet.
The ripcords are slightly easier to pull as well, on the right launchers than with the plastic launchers.
This is great news! Good to see so many little kids liking beyblade, I just know that MFB is going to do so well... I mean, it even got a friend who thought they were lame but when he saw the new beyblade with metal and all, he immediately liked them and thought they were cool(member is Pertek) man... I reallly want more Metal fight beyblades now.. I know mfb is gonna do great.