The Name Changer: The First Tennessee Tournament! Draft

The Name Changer!
Quote:{{infobox
| Image = http://images.cooltext.com/4394452.png
| Name = The Name Changer: The First Tennessee Tournament!
| Date = November 14, 2015
| Host = RagerBlade
| Number of Participants = 8
| Format = MFB Standard
| Location = Brentwood, TN
}}

__TOC__

The Name Changer was an event hosted in Tennessee which was advertised as the first event in Tennessee. However, there had been an event that was proposed beforehand, but failed to happen due to last minute cancellations. This event included Bladers from various parts of TN and some from North Carolina. It was held inside of a park located in Brentwood, TN which is very close to the capital, Nashville. The winner of this tournament was able to choose the host, RagerBlade's username for 30 days. Co-host Neo also brought physical prizes. First place received a Wolborg MS, second place received Driger MS, and third received Dranzer F.

==Participants==
*Neo
*RagerBlade
*ZachBob
*Amidamaru
*Ingulit
*ACG
*The Holy Duck
*Coopatruth

==Tournament==
The tournament was performed in Round Robin format, with the three highest scoring players advancing to the finals. However, at the end of the preliminaries there was a tie between RagerBlade and Amidamaru for third, so they both moved on.

The tournament began with Neo establishing an early spot at First with his only loss being to Amidamaru. Ingulit began perfect, but lost his final four matches. Most of the competitors went back and forth throughout the preliminary rounds which is common when there are this few participants. RagerBlade avoided elimination after he won a match against Amidamaru. This caused them both to be tied for the third finalist position which resulted in them both moving on to the finals.

The Finals ended fairly quickly with Neo winning both of his matches, RagerBlade losing one, and ZachBob losing two. Unfortunately, after Amidamaru's successful preliminary rounds, he ended his first tournament in fourth place. Neo won the ability to choose RagerBlade's username in which he chose "BUYORDIE!".

There were many Stamina combinations being used which resulted in very time consuming battles. However, there were also quite a few Attack combinations as well. Overall, this tournament moved relatively quickly with Bladers using a variety of different combos.

==Final Scores and Winning Combinations==
*'''1st Place – Neo (9-1):''' MSF-H Wyvang Dragoon SA165 (normal) RDF, MSF-H Wyvang Dragoon SA165 (normal) RS, MF-L Phantom Orion 100 PD
*'''2nd Place – RagerBlade (6-4):''' Duo Cygnus W145 EWD, Duo Cygnus SA165 (normal) EWD
*'''3rd Place – ZachBob (6-4):''' Killerken Dragoon SA165 (normal) WD, Duo Hades 230 MB, Wyvang Balro GB145 RF
*'''4th Place – Amidamaru (4-6)'''
*'''5th Place – ACG (3-4)'''
*'''5th Place – Ingulit (3-4)'''
*'''6th Place – The Holy Duck (2-5)'''
*'''7th Place – Coopatruth (1-6)'''

==Trivia==
*The Name Changer was the first successful tournament hosted in the state of Tennessee.
*It was RagerBlade's fourth consecutive tournament finishing in the top three.
*ZachBob earned his third straight placing.
*Winner, Neo chose to change RagerBlade's username to "BUYORDIE!"
Thank you to Wombat for letting me use his draft as a template. I didn't know how to add an image so I just put the link to it in the box at the top. Please give me suggestions and such on what to change, what I did wrong, etc.
Maybe specify the prizes? Otherwise, spot on.
Loved the tournament. Hope we can get another one running soon.
(Dec. 24, 2015  5:26 AM)Neo Wrote: Maybe specify the prizes? Otherwise, spot on.
Loved the tournament. Hope we can get another one running soon.
Alright I added that to the first paragraph.
I just made a few corrections below, sometimes just to avoid repetitions within the same paragraph, but overall I think this is as good as it gets, so congralulations and thank you for writing about this tournament. Are you going to be OK publishing it on Beyblade Wiki ?

| Host = RagerBlade
| Format = MFB Standard
}}

__TOC__

The Name Changer was an event hosted in Tennessee which was advertised as the first event in Tennessee. However, there had been an event that was proposed beforehand, but failed to happen due to last minute cancellations. The Name Changer included Bladers from various parts of TN and some from North Carolina. It was held inside of a park located in Brentwood, TN which is very close to the capital, Nashville. The winner of this tournament was able to choose the host, RagerBlade's username for 30 days. Co-host Neo also brought physical prizes. First place received a Wolborg MS, second place received Driger MS, and third received Dranzer F.

==Participants==
*Neo
*RagerBlade
*ZachBob
*Amidamaru
*Ingulit
*ACG
*The Holy Duck
*Coopatruth

==Tournament==
The tournament was performed in Round Robin format, with the three highest scoring players advancing to the finals. However, at the end of the preliminaries there was a tie between RagerBlade and Amidamaru for third, so they both advanced to the finals.

The tournament began with Neo establishing an early spot at First with his only loss being to Amidamaru. Ingulit performed a perfect start, but lost his final four matches. Most of the competitors went back and forth throughout the preliminary rounds to watch the battles, which is common when there are this few participants. RagerBlade avoided elimination after he won a match against Amidamaru. This caused them both to be tied for the third finalist position which resulted in them both moving on to the finals.

The finals ended fairly quickly with Neo winning both of his matches, RagerBlade losing one, and ZachBob losing two. Unfortunately, after Amidamaru's successful preliminary rounds, he finished his first tournament in fourth place. Neo won the ability to choose RagerBlade's username, and his decision landed on "BUYORDIE!", in reference to RagerBlade's selling topic on the WBO.

There were many Stamina combinations being used which resulted in very time-consuming battles. However, there were also quite a few Attack combinations as well. Overall, this tournament moved relatively quickly with Bladers using a variety of different combos.

*'''1st Place – Neo (9-1):''' MSF-H Wyvang Dragoon SA165 (normal) RDF, MSF-H Wyvang Dragoon SA165 (normal) RS, MF-L Phantom Orion 100 PD
*'''2nd Place – RagerBlade (6-4):''' Duo Cygnus W145 EWD, Duo Cygnus SA165 (normal) EWD
*'''3rd Place – ZachBob (6-4):''' Killerken Dragoon SA165 (normal) WD, Duo Hades 230 MB, Wyvang Balro GB145 RF

==Trivia==
*The Name Changer was the first successful tournament hosted in the state of Tennessee.
*Winner, Neo chose to change RagerBlade's username to "BUYORDIE!".
(Dec. 24, 2015  7:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I just made a few corrections below, sometimes just to avoid repetitions within the same paragraph, but overall I think this is as good as it gets, so congralulations and thank you for writing about this tournament. Are you going to be OK publishing it on Beyblade Wiki ?
Quote:The tournament began with Neo establishing an early spot at First with his only loss being to Amidamaru. Ingulit performed a perfect start, but lost his final four matches. Most of the competitors went back and forth throughout the preliminary rounds to watch the battles, which is common when there are this few participants. RagerBlade avoided elimination after he won a match against Amidamaru. This caused them both to be tied for the third finalist position which resulted in them both moving on to the finals.
What does that part where it says "to watch the battles" mean? And I am fine with it being published on the Wiki.
Oh, I forgot to mention that. It just seemed weird to write about people going back and forth in the tournament because there were not a lot of attendees. What did you mean by that ? What are they going back and forth to ? I wrote "to watch the battles" because I suspected that this is what you meant.
(Dec. 24, 2015  8:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, I forgot to mention that. It just seemed weird to write about people going back and forth in the tournament because there were not a lot of attendees. What did you mean by that ? What are they going back and forth to ? I wrote "to watch the battles" because I suspected that this is what you meant.
I meant through the standings. The standings were constantly changing.
Oh, then perhaps talk about ranks in that sentence ? Or standings, whichever hah. Just something to clarify what the Bladers were going back and forth in.
(Dec. 24, 2015  10:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, then perhaps talk about ranks in that sentence ? Or standings, whichever hah. Just something to clarify what the Bladers were going back and forth in.
Actually I think we should just remove it to avoid confusion lol.
Whatever you wish hah.
| Host = RagerBlade
| Format = MFB Standard
}}

__TOC__

The Name Changer was an event hosted in Tennessee which was advertised as the first event in Tennessee. However, there had been an event that was proposed beforehand, but failed to happen due to last minute cancellations. The Name Changer included Bladers from various parts of TN and some from North Carolina. It was held inside of a park located in Brentwood, TN which is very close to the capital, Nashville. The winner of this tournament was able to choose the host, RagerBlade's username for 30 days. Co-host Neo also brought physical prizes. First place received a Wolborg MS, second place received Driger MS, and third received Dranzer F.

==Participants==
*Neo
*RagerBlade
*ZachBob
*Amidamaru
*Ingulit
*ACG
*The Holy Duck
*Coopatruth

==Tournament==
The tournament was performed in Round Robin format, with the three highest scoring players advancing to the finals. However, at the end of the preliminaries there was a tie between RagerBlade and Amidamaru for third, so they both advanced to the finals.

The tournament began with Neo establishing an early spot at First with his only loss being to Amidamaru. Ingulit performed a perfect start, but lost his final four matches. RagerBlade avoided elimination after he won a match against Amidamaru. This caused them both to be tied for the third finalist position which resulted in them both moving on to the finals.

The finals ended fairly quickly with Neo winning both of his matches, RagerBlade losing one, and ZachBob losing two. Unfortunately, after Amidamaru's successful preliminary rounds, he finished his first tournament in fourth place. Neo won the ability to choose RagerBlade's username, and his decision landed on "BUYORDIE!", in reference to RagerBlade's selling topic on the WBO.

There were many Stamina combinations being used which resulted in very time-consuming battles. However, there were also quite a few Attack combinations as well. Overall, this tournament moved relatively quickly with Bladers using a variety of different combos.

==Trivia==
*Winner, Neo chose to change RagerBlade's username to "BUYORDIE!".
This looks like a good final draft to me.
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/The_Name_...Tournament

I published it up here, but the info box was not coded properly or something. If someone could help me fix that, that would be great.
I think I just fixed the infobox, but it does not have as much information as Wombat's BeyDays Fever article. Can you see if you can add any more details ? http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/WBO%3ABeyDays_Fever

I also believe you were supposed to call the article "WBO:The Name Changer", but Wombat's "WBO:BeyDays Fever" does not appear in the results of searches for "WBO:" nor "BeyDays Fever", so I do not know what is best or normal ... @[~Mana~] ?
I added the things that were in Wombat's. It doesn't show up when I type "WBO:" but when I just type "BeyDays Fever" or "The Name Changer" it shows up for me.
Cool, but I would not have created a redirect called "The First WBO tournament", since that is not the case ?
I said "The First Tennessee Tiurnament" right?
(Dec. 28, 2015  6:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I think I just fixed the infobox, but it does not have as much information as Wombat's BeyDays Fever article. Can you see if you can add any more details ? http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/WBO%3ABeyDays_Fever

I also believe you were supposed to call the article "WBO:The Name Changer", but Wombat's "WBO:BeyDays Fever" does not appear in the results of searches for "WBO:" nor "BeyDays Fever", so I do not know what is best or normal ... @[~Mana~] ?

I think you've sorted it anyway, but I'll explain. The "WBO:" prefix signifies the namespace, which is what encompasses all articles that are using it. When you create a page, the namespace is set by either adding that prefix. If you're renaming an article to set it's namespace, there is also a dropdown box that "WBO:" can be chosen from. That's how an article will appear in said namespace.

As for searching for them; the search box primarily searches for articles included in the mainspace, which is all articles starting with "Main:" or those that don't have a defined namespace at all. If you want to use the search bar to search the WBO namespace, ensure you type "WBO:" first and then start typing any other letter afterwards. For example, typing "WBO:B" into the search box searches that namespace for articles beginning with B, like this.

Hopefully that enlightens you on the use of namespaces, haha.
(Dec. 28, 2015  7:24 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: I said "The First Tennessee Tiurnament" right?

No, it says "The First WBO tournament" hah : http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/The_Name_...Tournament

And I appreciate the explanation, ~Mana~. I suppose I just wished tournaments would appear in general results anyway ?
I'll arrange for that to be implemented then Tongue_out
Nice, that will be awesome, thank you hah.
I was about to post about the title being "the first WBO tournament", haha. Good work though, Rager!
Oh lol so how do I get rid of that alternate link?
Oh I just deleted the page that was the redirect hah. Here is the final article : http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/WBO:The_Name_Changer! And I uploaded the logo too. Thank you for everything, RagerBlade.