The Mystic System

Hey guys!!! Since I was a kid, all my life all I knew was beyblade. Throughout the years we’ve watched Beyblade grow and made us the bladers we are today and I wanna create a project for us and the new generation. A new system of beyblade that I created, It’s called the Mystic System. It’s NOT Burst or Metal Saga, it’s a bey system I’ve came up with and hoping to create. I’m looking for bladers, who are interested and wanna help on this project. If any blader is intersted, don’t be afraid to join💯
(Oct. 28, 2021  5:45 AM)Sirdragon145 Wrote: Hey guys!!! Since I was a kid, all my life all I knew was beyblade. Throughout the years we’ve watched Beyblade grow and made us the bladers we are today and I wanna create a project for us and the new generation. A new system of beyblade that I created, It’s called the Mystic System. It’s NOT Burst or Metal Saga, it’s a bey system I’ve came up with and hoping to create. I’m looking for bladers, who are interested and wanna help on this project. If any blader is intersted, don’t be afraid to join💯

Sounds interesting!
How do we start?Smile
Well I have so many ideas for Mystic System, if I should start with parts and the realms:

Parts
Power Emblem: The Power Emblem determines the weight and direction of the bey.
Mystic Armor: The Mystic Armor provide the Beyblade with it's main contact points and determine it's attack strength and effects.
Magic Core: The Magic Core determine’s the bey’s height and provide unique abilities.
Energy Tip: The Energy Tip determines the movement.

The Realms: The Mystic Beys has unique elements abilities from elemental realms:
Fire
Water
Earth
Air
Storm
Light
Shadow
Aether
Dragon
Phoenix
Demon

This is the first 2 Mystic Beys:

Beyblade: Furious Dragonix
Furious Dragonix is one of the most powerful attack type Beyblades with it’s incredible speed and strength. It was the first Mystic Bey to be created. Dragonix's true form is a wild furious dragon that is known for its powerful attacks and speed.
Type: Attack
Power Emblem: Dragonix
Mystic Armor
Furious: Dragonix's Mystic Armor has 5 dragon heads, that cause a powerful impact towards its opponents.
Magic Core
Dragon Claws: Dragonix's Magic Core has 3 dragon like claws, that can tear through an opponents attacks.
Energy Tip
Wild Fury: Dragonix’s energy tip is a rubber flat tip with spikes sticking out in the opposite direction it spins. Resembling Dragonix’s talons and causes wild and predictable attacks and contains tons speed.
Special Move
- Furious Roar

If anyone has suggestions or anything, feel free this is all about having fun and doing what we love as bladers. I’ll reveal the story plot for Beyblade Mystic Saga soon💯
One question: why does every post of yours end with: 💯?

Also, this is my mystic bey:
Beyblade: Shattered Azrael
Type: Balance

Armor: Shattered: An armor that has a jagged attack design (hard rubber) at the start of the battle but as the battle goes on it turns into a more rounded blade made out of soft rubber to steal spin.

Power Emblem: Azrael

Magic Core: Calamity Scythes: Sharp, heavy blades -with bound attacks- made out of metal that can break a weaker opponent in one hit. (Extend gradually)

Energy Tip:
Hidden Speed: A slightly rounded rubber tip that can speed around the arena and still have good stamina afterwards. It turns into different modes when you twist it such as attack: faster but with less stamina; defense: a little slower but higher defense and stamina; stamina: doesn't move around at all but can outlast most opponents.

Special Move: Hidden Whip

Realm: Shadow

Shattered Azrael C.S. HS.
Ok I love it. Idk why always end it wit “💯” that’s just me😂
Firstly HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME🎂🎉🎊🥳Question. Is any blader out there good sketching or doing digital art? I wanna make a Mystic Bey but I can’t draw sadly😢 Can anyone help make my birthday wishes come true🥺