The Miyavi thread

Well, either I'm stupid, or there's not a Miyavi thread. PLEASE DELETE IF THERE IS ONE

Anyway, here's another random J-musician that is pretty popular overseas.

Some of my fav songs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBoA5rbu9ZA
Are you ready to ROCK?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7bPv5PvveY
Boom Hah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTqIzIb_Ii0
Freedom Fighters

Anyone whos knows anything about this artist knows I posted some more commonly heard songs by him. Well, Oh well?

Anyway, I've seen him live. He worked the crowd (although it was 90 percent fangirls anyway) pretty well, and I found myself rocking out to the more rock tracks.

Discuss.
there's no miyavi thread because miyavi blows
(Jun. 10, 2009  6:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: there's no miyavi thread because miyavi blows

Supaburn

I've heard worse.
(Jun. 10, 2009  6:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: there's no miyavi thread because miyavi blows

q

f

t
I'd rather listen to BLOOD or Tetsu era Malice Mizer~
btw the only good miyavi song i've ever heard is shindemo boogie-woogie
Hmm, I remember my friend once sent me a link to a torrent of the whole Miyavi discography and ordered me to download it. Which I did. It's still somewhere on the computer but thank god it's not on my mp3 player anymore. Even on shuffle every third song would be Miyavi. ;__; I mean, I liked some of them but they were incredibly generic and, myself, I can like most songs if I listen to them enough so that's not really much of a compliment.....
They're actually surprisingly good, but it's not my type of music. The guitarist is really talented, and definitely knows what he's doing.
(Jun. 10, 2009  5:55 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: They're actually surprisingly good, but it's not my type of music. The guitarist is really talented, and definitely knows what he's doing.

No kidding. MYV isn't too horrible himself.
I'm not a Miyavi fan by any means, but I do like a couple of his songs.
I once came to a point in my life where I made myself choose between Miyavi and AnCafe.

I chose AnCafe.
(Jun. 10, 2009  5:55 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: They're actually surprisingly good, but it's not my type of music. The guitarist is really talented, and definitely knows what he's doing.

This.
(Jun. 11, 2009  12:32 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: I once came to a point in my life where I made myself choose between Miyavi and AnCafe.

I chose AnCafe.

miyavi's not that bad
in some ways i find miyavi to be worse than gackt for dumb ego stuff
(Jun. 11, 2009  1:53 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: in some ways i find miyavi to be worse than gackt for dumb ego stuff

well yeah he is

but an cafe? really?
i found them entertaining in their badness
I like where this thread is going...

(Jun. 10, 2009  10:37 PM)Kei Wrote: I'm not a Miyavi fan by any means, but I do like a couple of his songs.

Which ones, do you know?
(Jun. 11, 2009  7:07 AM)fragbait Wrote: Which ones, do you know?

Its been a while since I listened to any of his stuff, but I remember liking What a Wonderful World.