The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

(May. 23, 2009  1:24 PM)Toto Wrote: So in Japan, they started re-airing the series in chronological order earlier this year. Keep in mind that they still haven't announced when the second series is airing. All of a sudden, BAM. A new episode comes on out of nowhere during the re-run. No announcement, no nothing. Just new.

I'm watching it now. It's called Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody. Man, Kyon's a great character.

Thanks for the info! Watching it now.
I was so sad when the first season ended so stupidly.
No Way!
Link anyone? I've searched a little but cannot find much.
(May. 24, 2009  8:50 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: No Way!
Link anyone? I've searched a little but cannot find much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ1WSvEJE4s
I searched "haruhi suzumiya season 2" on google.
I don't understand why people like Mikuru so much Haruhi is way prettier to me!!
(May. 25, 2009  1:01 AM)jsc Wrote: I don't understand why people like Mikuru so much Haruhi is way prettier to me!!

How? I liked her with long hair but after it was cut she lost her appeal. Besides Mikuru shows torment too well. I do wish they'd show more of her green haired friend, she cracked me up in the movie.
(May. 25, 2009  1:01 AM)jsc Wrote: I don't understand why people like Mikuru so much Haruhi is way prettier to me!!

Serious
Leave... leave right now....
(May. 28, 2009  2:01 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: Serious
Leave... leave right now....

I agree with the other guy, Haruhi is cuter. But Kyon is the cutest.
Nagato is my favorite character though. Her talking is awesome!!
I like Koizumi because of his powers... That's all. I kinda agree with Haruhi being cute but Mikuru is way, waaaaaaaaaay cuter. Especially in the Santa outfit. Smile
Couldn't you used the "Haruhism" thread I made? I made it so this wouldn't ne necro'd