The Math Rock/Mathcore Thread

(Jul. 23, 2009  4:41 AM)DKS Wrote: Ok your really starting to sound like a person whos really against me for everything and never let me have it my way. Those bands talk about real stuff on suicides of there loved ones and how people really get on heavy addictions on suffer and pain. Expressing is what music really needs to be in a manner that really relates to the real life. Music of today are really big sellouts and really just want you to me like this >Tired what the carp is Holla Back Girl? Love Game<Speechless Just a 40 something year old lady with heavy amonts of makeup and a slob dropping hot lady dancing like a pole dancer.

yes because this is the music i listen to. this is the music i am talking about. there is literally no other music other than these two types of music
DKS please don't post in this thread, or any other thread with music you don't like. You can't seem to form an opinion without offending pretty much everyone.

You seem to forget that the bands listed here put a primary focus on instrumentation, and not Pseudo-Intellectual government war baaaawwwing. You had an inherent bias coming into the thread, and then made a bunch of really insulting claims that amounted to absolutely nothing but you criticizing the fact that they don't take themselves (math people) as seriously as you.
Wow, way to indirectly stick up for me guise! Grin I would go ahead and explain that math rock/mathcore is not what DKS claims to be and they actually have some messages behind their songs (The Fall of Troy's album, Manipulator, is mainly about Thomas Erak's closest friends who died from drug overdose). Though my thread is pretty much hijacked right now, I would like to continue on the primary subject of this thread. How mathcore is pretty good, amazing, not your style or totally sucks (without bashing insults, if preferred). Grin