The Life of a Wyrm. A Beyblade Story not accepting anymore characters.

Poll: Should Cynthia get involved?

No, Shes a weakling.
10.00%
Errr, No.
0%
Maybe
30.00%
Yes.
20.00%
Totally, SHE DA BOMB
40.00%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
"Hey,c'mon dude! WAKE UP!"
"What? Oh its you X...." X was my best friend, He was also my best partner. I had won dozens of trophies with him. I got out of bed then jumped down the stairs.
"What'cha doin?" That was Cynthia. She was my younger cousin. I always loved her, even if she got annoying.
"Getting ready for my tournament."
"Honey, you want breakfast?" Well that was my mom. She was a typical mom. Packed you lunch, made you study, Practiced beyblade with you. I grabbed my bey Infernal Wyrm SD125LMJ. I spent six months working on it. I even saved the blueprints of the parts.
“Im waiting…..”
“Oh oops, gotta go mom!”
“Be careful!”
When we got to the tournament, it was huge! But then I heard this:
“The-eee First round of the night Wyy-rmmm and Ee-xx Versus Joo-oooo Hopp-kins and Kyyyo-taaa Kobashh-iiiii!
Kyoota Kobashi! He’s number 762 in the world! Im not even ranked! Im in trouble for sure.
“Allright folks, the tournament has begun!”
“3……2…..1 GOOOOO SHOOOOT!”
We launched our beys, only to be attacked by Joe Hopkins and his Flame Esclopio H145SF
“Esclopio, Chase them!”
We dodged most of his attacks, but they were brutal. It would be a lot easier if I could eliminate that exposed H145 track…..then I realized, I have an attack type.
“Inferno, ….Counter Fire!”
“What a series of attacks to Esclopio!” “Wait a minute folks, It looks like Inferno is attacking the horns!”
“Wha-What!”
“Time to finish this.” “Inferno, Elemental Discharge!”
With one hit to the track, the horns shattered!
“Now Inferno, Lava Quake!”
“The springs in the Bottom suddenly pushed Inferno up!”
Right When I was going to inflict the finishing blow, Out of nowhere came a Hell Unicorno D125R2F!
“Go Unicorno!”
“SPECIAL MOVE, UNDERWORLD PORTAL!”
“SPECIAL MOVE, WYRMAGEDDEON!”
When they hit, They had caused an explosion! When we got up, Neither of them was spinning. Then I realized X was still in!
“You can do it X!”
“Of course I can.” “Special move, 5,000 swords of pain and suffering!”
Another explosion happened. When I got up his bey Burst Orion B145WS was still spinning, but so was Esclopio.
“Really?!?!” “That’s it Orion, Shatter Punch!”
When it connected, Esclopio was sent flying into the stadium wall. It immediately stopped spinning.
“Th-eee winn-eeeers are Wyy-rmmm and Ee-xx.”
All was great until I heard this.
“Next is the singles match Miyra Kaihlan Versus…….
….. Cynthia DarkHolme!”
I swear, after this match. Im going to kill her. Im Going to kill her so viciously that she-
“Hi!”
“When did you enter the tournament.”
“Yesterday, why?”
“If you have a tantrum when you lose, I am never letting you go to a tournament again.”
“Im 13, stop treating me like a child!”
“Im you older cousin, so I can.”
“Listen, I know your famous around here. I will never ruin your rep.”
“You, my friends, and family are the only ones who knows my age, my real name, and has seen my face, I wear this mask for a reason.”
“Yeah I know, You are the leader of a Gang who attacks people that are misusing the power of beyblade.”
“But If you win, I’ll let you join.”
“You mean I’ll get a cool nickname like yours!”
“Yep.”
“You’re the best N.”
“Never say that outside of our house.”
“Ok.....”
She walked away to start her match. Too bad I’ll miss it. That Joe Hopkins looked suspicious.
I’m goin to chase after him for a while.
-Thirty minutes later-
“Yes master, I will succeed.”
“That is master Joe the to you.” “Corrupt these people and beys, or Die”
What it seems he is trying to do is take over people and control their beys.
Well time to go back.
-Five minutes later-
“Hey everybody im ba-What the hell?”
“Wy-wyrm!”
“X!” “What happened?”
“The-they took Cynthia!”
“OH MY GAWD! Im so dead.”
“No fear Medusa is here!”
“Why’d you come here no one likes you.”
“Aww”
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I’ll rip your flesh out!”
“OH MY GAWD!”

To Be Continued.

These are the blueprints BTW
Infernal Wyrm SD125LMJ
Spring Defense 125: like WD145 but the top of each wing has a spring in it.
Left Metal Jackhammer: like LF but metal and has a tiny spring in the tip to make it move up and down
Effect of the bottom: makes the bey vibrate
Clear wheel: like aquila but has a dragon wing beside each side of the head also has three heads
Metal wheel: Like vulcan but has six of the wings, not four
cool!
but kinda short
It's a very good story.
(Jan. 26, 2011  7:25 AM)X1 Wrote: I guess you have made this on a member of WBO.

? That makes no sense...
I'm impressed good story telling...don't go off joining the World Writer's Association just yet, lol. (yeah i'm not sure if there is one or not, but there probably is.)
that was good!

whens next 1?
This story is AWESOME! You have a really good imagination. Keep it up.
good one wyrm, interested in reading more
I actually am sketching the characters right now. finished all the beys.
Part three added
Awesome story!!!
Part 5 is kinda odd...on another note...
NameConfusedamuel Colfly
Bey:Altitude Eagle W145 TS(Wings 145 is like T145 only there are rubber wings and TS is Talon Sharp and is curved and super sharp and Altitude is a mix between Thermal and Earth with 2 hidden metal wings that pop out during it's special move.)
Special Move:Altitude DropEeeagle attacks fiercily 11 times and then Flies up 25 feet and drops down and strikes for 10 seconds.
Looks like:Cargo bage shorts,black tee that says pwned! and violet Jordans.
Personality:ALWAYS wants to battle and talks alot and is loyal and trustworthy and does ANYTHING to protect a friend!
your title it says your taking character requests.i would love it if you can put my character in your amazing story's
nameConfusedeth Solus
his description 13 tall slim black hair
he usually wore jeans and a black shirt with buttons
he is lucky really smart and easygoing
Bey: LR Crystal Hydra 100CA (the bey is fully clear)(CA meaning clear attack)
( LR means it changes spin from left to right
special moves
The Art Of Illusion (it turns the bey invisible and can attack the other bey out of no-ware)
world of tricks (this is his best move it makes a world where you see tons of crystal Hydras and one will attack you multiple time until you can figure out which isn't the illusion
u don't have to put it in your story. But you can make Justin the character on the first image in the constellation's page He's basically a masamune wannabe with a dark move. Which is, Solar eclipse. It covers the stadium in darkness and speeds up lunar raven to be hecka fast and make aggressive attacks and movements. His first special attacks are lunar distortion, which is when he lures the opposing bey towards him and basicly flips the bey over and smashes it under itself with a flip with it's wide semi defense. The character is naturally good humored sometimes is prideful and likes being on teams. He also is trying to get onto the american bey team.
Yo! Nice story! And quit pickin' on your cousin! And...Could you add

Name: Terry Kimura
Bey:MF Midnight Wyvern 90MF
Description: Lazy, but carefree. Makes friends easily, and would stop at nothing to protect his friends. Wears a Sweater with Wyvern's face on it, and blue jogging pants.
Sorry for the short description, but basically, it's the character from my story. Just less powerful.
Name: Max Daun
bey: Hyper griffin 100WMF
wide metal flat. griffin is half green, half purple and the green side is leone and the purple side is eagle.
side:bad
bio:he is aloof and easy distracted but very unforgiving. he is 13
oh yeah his move (is a dark move okay?) it is griffin destruction slash
(Jan. 22, 2011  1:55 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: “OH MY GAWD!”

Hah. Blader DJ battle reference, anyone?
hey
fire wyrm
what character made the cut/or got in the story?????
p.s.
hope myn is is in the story