The Lemonade Mouth Thread

Poll: Who is your favorite Lemonade Mouth Character!

Charlie
16.67%
Mo
16.67%
Olivia
16.67%
Stella
33.33%
Wen
16.67%
Total: 100% 12 vote(s)
Share your thoughts about Disney's Lemonade Mouth here.
why dont you contribute to the thread instead
Lemonade Mouth is a Disney Channel movie based on a book. For the middle schoolers out there, they have released an adapted version of the book that's more age appropriate g
for u guys.
Ha, Lemonade mouth! I loved that show (MOVIE), It cool. I like their songs! Determinate rocks, This thread needs to be a contribute thread.
did you know they are a real band. i mean they actually made the songs.
anyway i love lemonade mouth songs. cant wait to watch it in september
I didn't really like the movie or there music but I do like Adam hicks, he is really good at rapping
I just saw my sister watching the advert for this. I think it's pretty cool, I wouldn't mind watching it. Then again though, adverts are different from the film in whole so I'll have to wait to see if it's any good.
Did any of you see Adam Hicks new music vid? "We Burn Up"? It Rox.
Shouldnt this be in the Media topic? Anyway, ive never watched the show, but there are 2 girls ( i dont know their name ) and they both appear in the show Wizards of Waverly Place....
i loved this movie it was really good and my favorite song was turn up the music
The movie was great, but all the commotion it had has died down. But ya, they had pretty good songs for adisney channel MOVIE
(Sep. 07, 2011  11:18 PM)@wesome Wrote: Shouldnt this be in the Media topic? Anyway, ive never watched the show, but there are 2 girls ( i dont know their name ) and they both appear in the show Wizards of Waverly Place....
They are Bridgit Mendler and Hayley Kiyoko. My brother bosses the TV and watches Wizards of Waverly Place, that's how I know.
(Sep. 07, 2011  12:53 PM)LeoneFreak Wrote: Did any of you see Adam Hicks new music vid? "We Burn Up"? It Rox.

I saw it I only like the verses, I HATE THE COURSE.