Poll: Do you like the forum?

YES!!
57.14%
Its Okay.
14.29%
NO!!!
28.57%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
Please someone post on the site. Also, I made some carp changes on the site.

EDIT: I'm looking for mods so if you want to be a mod PM me saying why you should be a mod.
(Mar. 16, 2011  1:05 PM)Brielyranger Wrote: Please someone post on the site. Also, I made some carp changes on the site.

EDIT: I'm looking for mods so if you want to be a mod PM me saying why you should be a mod.

i'm interested.ill pm you about it
We have a new mod.
I will be changing the look of the site for these days. Also, We have a chatbox.
We got a prob,we cant post,or even make threads.what gives?
(Mar. 17, 2011  8:57 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: We got a prob,we cant post,or even make threads.what gives?

yes
i pm'ed Brielyranger
Sorry for that. I think I fixed it.
Please I need someone to post on the site.
WOHO
first post thats not brileyranger Grin
yay porfin
i have sighned up but i cant access my email at the moment so yea. im on for my brothers.
Yeah i'll be a mod if i can?
@glinny
did you send him a Pm regarding what you want?btw im a mod there and it will be helpful for more mods(a just notice that i cant warn people,but i can still delete some post,so yay!)
Behold the picture of the one lego thing that i made that i still have built as a teenager. That and my quite large original droids, army.

If anyone cares how it's built i can take a vid or pics of how too.
I once made a tower of legos two times taller than me Grin I had to use a chair to finish it! I wonder where my lego's are now... I MUST FIND THEM
Please if you want to share lego creations pics use my site, dont post in this thread. This thread is for comments of the site not to share lego pics. Also, Jacksonian, can you tell me how you build it.
They are cool! Also, Why did you vote no? I just want to know.
I voted no because it took you a long time to get i up and runing.
And thats why you dont like the forum. Because it took me time? You dont make a forum in 1 day you know...
So because you made a site in 1 day that means that everybody can make it in one day and if someone can make it in one day you dont like that forum.
But they could not post. If they could post then I would've voted YES.
Oh, for that. I fixed it. When I was making it I thinked the members could post. It never crossed my mind that the default options is that members cant post. Now I understand why you voted no. Also, your creations are cool you should join.
Just so people know, I will be accepting only 1 more moderator. If you want the job, sign up to the lego forum and send me a PM saying why you should be a mod.